Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 02

Story Info
Darcie.
4.8k words
4.72
9.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning found us at our most tender, and most raw. Darcie woke up with the memory of the risk she had taken, the risk of destroying our relationship over her desire to suck a strange boy's cock. I found that my love for her was not lessened by the act, that instead we had grown closer. In some weird way we were both freer to be ourselves in front of each other.

We spoke of our feelings in that little tent, me on top of her, holding her in my arms, as I slowly rocked back and forth in her pussy. As long as there was no deception, we gave ourselves permission to speak of our desires; as long as there was permission, we gave ourselves the freedom to act on those desires. Darcie was so relieved that I was not thinking of breaking up with her that she came, clutching my cock within the walls of her pussy. Her cries of pleasure were mixed with sobs of relief.

After that it was as if all was back to normal. We threw on some clothes and headed out for the Playa. It was another bright sunny day, the Playa hard and smooth under the wheels of our bikes, the desert extending in front of us for miles. I was in my trusty sarong again, Darcie in an artfully mismatched bikini, a loose scarf around her neck and aviator glasses perched on her nose.

As we explored the giant art pieces, I could tell that something was on Darcie's mind. She would come to me and give me a hug, or a kiss on the cheek, then hold on to my hand as we walked silently around the large sculptures. Then that changed to sideway glances and smug looks. She was up to something.

"If I ask you to be a gentleman, do you think that you can restrain yourself?" she suddenly asked me.

"Restrain from doing what?" I asked, puzzled.

"How's this, if you promise to be a gentleman, I think I can give you what you asked for." she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"What did I ask for? Was it a pony? I was kidding, I don't really want a pony." I replied.

"You'll see." she said, thoroughly enjoying being enigmatic.

We biked off to the next sculpture. The next hour or so was spent playing tourist. We would meet small groups of people as we hopped from sculpture to sculpture, pleasantly chatting and comparing notes with the other Burners.

Darcie would engage in chit-chat with the other people, and especially other women. I caught a few glances they would throw my way as they talked. I was starting to have an idea of what Darcie was trying to arrange. The thought of a threesome with some random Playa stranger made my cock twitch. I knew that Darcie was interested in women, though she had never had sex with one.

But I was wrong.

We were at another statue. this one a giant metal flower you could climb on, when Darcie finally revealed her plan. We had been joined by a young woman as we climbed all over the flower. She was a young blonde hippie, dressed in a long tie-dyed skirt that fell to her ankles and a tight blue tank top. She had to tie her skirt between her legs in order to be able to climb the statue. We had all made it to the top and found the head of the flower made a very comfortable place to sit back and relax. Darcie started chatting softly with the girl. They both looked at me from time to time. I tried to hide my excitement and smiled like an idiot.

Finally Darcie called out to me.

"Sweetie, come over here." she said.

I eagerly crossed the flower to kneel next to them as they laid back against the metal petals.

"You remember your promise to be a gentleman?" she asked.

I nodded yes.

"You get a kiss, and that's it!" she warned.

"Sorry if she's a little dusty and sweaty." said the girl as she untied her skirt.

"He won't mind." said Darcie.

And then the girl pulled her skirt up, revealing long slender legs. At the top of these legs, a sweet pair of pale pink cotton panties were trying to contain a full blonde bush. Wiry blonde strands peeked on the sides of the cotton crotch.

Now I knew what Darcie had in mind; why I needed to be a gentleman. A single kiss. I could do that. I leaned forward to plant that kiss on her mound when she pulled her panties to the side. Right there, inches from my nose, was her pussy.

Her inner lips pushed through the tangle of wiry blonde hair, meaty and long. I gently placed my lips against them, leaving a kiss. I heard a soft moan, so I left my lips gently pressed against her lips. When she didn't move away, I pushed a little further, opening her up. The tip of my tongue darted forward, tasting her. Her natural musk was mixed with the slightly bitter dust of the Playa, but I found her smell intoxicating. My nose was planted in the forest of her pubes, gathering the mix of sweat, cotton, and the delicate fragrance of her skin.

"Okay that's enough." she said, pulling back and closing her legs.

She had a slightly embarrassed smile on her face, but she couldn't hide the spreading blush of her skin. Her nipples were poking against her tank top.

I sat back on my haunches. She quickly gathered her things and made her way down the flower.

"Bye! That was weird, but also kinda nice. Thanks! Have a nice burn!" she called out as she pedaled away on her bike.

I looked at Darcie, who was just sitting there with a grin on her face.

"That's supposed to make us square? I get a kiss, you get... " I asked, sarcastic.

"Oh, this is just the beginning." She said, leaning forward and kissing me on the lips.

She licked her lips.

"She tastes sweet." she said, and then started climbing down.

That's how the Game began.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just wandering around, cruising from place to place with no set destination. Every time we met a woman, Darcie would engage her in conversation. I never heard what she said to convince them, but before long my afternoon was spent planting kisses on the crotches of random women. Most kept their panties on, others just offered me an ass cheek to plant a smooch on.

Others..

She wore a blue wig that matched her slightly see-through lingerie set. She laughed and eagerly approached me. I knelt in front of her and she brought her crotch to my mouth. I could see the small tuff of hair over her otherwise shaved pussy through the sheer material of her panties. She pulled them to the side and, emboldened by her attitude, I dove in, my tongue parting the smooth lips of her sex, hunting for her clit. She grabbed hold of my head and pushed her pussy against my face. When I started sucking on her clit she laughed and pushed me away.

"I'm awake now!" she exclaimed, laughing.

The woman in blue waved at us as she biked away. Darcie kissed me, tasting her.

She wore a men's white shirt tied beneath her breasts, and a tiny sarong around her hips. The sarong was too small to cover her shaved pussy. It was more of a scarf, really. But her pussy was beautiful, delicate and soft. She was surprisingly coy, allowing me to only plant a kiss on one of her pussy lips before stepping away, giggling.

She was young blonde in a gold lame skirt, her heavy boobs painted in colorful swirls, pink and purple feather boas braided into her hair. A shiny jewel pierced her belly button. She was probably drunk, I didn't have time to ask. She pulled her skirt down, revealing her bare pussy crowned with a rectangle of blond hair. I dove in and eagerly sucked on her protruding inner lips before parting them with my tongue. She held on to me and rocked her hips against my mouth. This was on the dance floor of one of the smaller dance camps, and we were starting to draw a lot of attention. The girl almost lost her balance, teetering drunkenly. Darcie pulled me away, though the girl would have been happy to let me continue. My chin was wet with her juices. Darcie kissed me, then licked my jaw. She even smacked her lips.

...

Dusk found us at the Man, the giant wooden statue that is set on fire at the end of the week. The base of the Man was a maze this year, a mixed assortment of plywood walls and set pieces, with art work, mirrors and funny signs placed everywhere. If you looked up you could see the Man itself towering over you, and beyond that, the darkening sky. The walls were just high enough to hide you from other people in the maze.

Darcie and I chased each other in the maze, giggling like school kids. We had been teasing each other all day, touching and rubbing each other, keeping each other on edge. We would make out passionately after each kiss I placed on a woman' s crotch, but we never had the chance to go beyond that. I had two dozen erections rise and fall in the last few hours, and I knew (from having slipped a finger under her bikini bottoms) that Darcie's pussy was slick with her juices. With the sun about to set, we were getting ready to go back to our tent and fuck like rabbits. We scampered around the maze, trying to find the exit.

Darcie stopped so suddenly that I almost ran into her. I grabbed her around the waist, ready to play, when I noticed what has made her stop. Three, no, four people where in the little room we found ourselves in.

I first noticed the statuesque brunette standing closest to us. She was a good six feet tall in her boots, and shockingly beautiful. She had the high cheekbones and square jaw of a fashion model, with a thin and lanky body to match. She wore a black leather top that did nothing to hide her small, firm, breasts. If anything, it highlighted them. The straps criss-crossed between and under her breasts, as if she wore a bikini with the fabric cut off, leaving only the straps. Her nipples were only a shade darker than her skin, tiny brown nubs that stood hard and sharp. Shiny metal buckles were stitched here and there into the leather. Her shorts were also made of leather strips, with more straps buckled tight around her upper thighs. Black fabric was stretched between the leather. She had a small smile on her lips.

Behind her was a giant, muscular, and hairless man. His bald head was the same shade as the rest of his tanned body. He was shirtless, showing off his thick arms and ripped chest. He wore a pair of what I hoped were fake leather pants, mostly for his sake considering the heat and the dust.

Next to him was a small cute blonde, dressed entirely in white. She also had white rabbit's ears on her head, the pink center of the ears matching the pink bows that held her white corset shut. A pair of white shorts and white fuzzy boots completed her outfit.

The fourth member of their party, who at first I had not seen as she was standing behind the large man, was dressed entirely in black lingerie, complete with black lace bra, garter belt, lace panties, and stockings and high heels. She also wore a black lace mask over her face, so that only her eyes were visible. Her black curly hair were piled in a loose bun on top of her head, loose curls arcing down along her pale neck. A dog collar was buckled around that neck, and a leash clipped to it. The man was holding the other end of the leash.

All four were looking at us.

"Hello." I managed to say, rendered momentarily into an idiot.

"Go ahead." said the man, in a heavily accented English, though I could not identify the country of origin.

He had pointed to the exit of the maze: a hole in the wall, which led to a slide that brought you outside.

Darcie and I made our way through their little group, suddenly feeling under-dressed and frumpy. I slid down the metal slide as gracefully as possible, landing on my feet. I turned just in time to catch Darcie. We both made silent OMGs and other ridiculous faces as we held each other.

The bunny girl was the first down the slide, and as she kicked her legs high in the air I could see that she had a little fluffy tail on the back of her shorts. Cute! Darcie Immediately went to her to start chatting. I was amazed I had been nothing but intimidated by these people, and Darcie was now trying to sweet-talk one of them into letting me kiss her pussy!

The other three came sliding down, big smiles on their faces, delighted by this childish mode of exit. I guess they were human after all, as susceptible to the small pleasures of life as the rest of us.

Bunny girl had her hands to her mouth, a big grin on her face. Darcie was smiling too. Things were looking up. Grabbing Darcie by the hand, Bunny girl pulled her over to where the other three were standing. She started talking to the large bald man, pointing over at me, smiling.

I then noticed that the tail I thought was pinned to her shorts was not. Her shorts were split in half along the middle and a pale pink ribbon tied the two halves together. A small gap was left between them. Pale skin could be seen through the split. The tail was poking out through the pink lacing. I suddenly realized that what I was looking at was not a costume piece, but a butt plug with a fluffy bunny tail attached to it. I stared, trying to see if I was right.

The tall brunette caught me staring. She was leaning against the large man, one elbow on his shoulder, as he talked to Darcie. She smiled when she caught my eye, amused by my staring. She then turned back to the conversation, in what was clearly a deliberate move. She presented me her back, and her bare ass. Her shorts had the back cut-out of them, revealing the perfect, toned, cheeks of her ass. She smiled at me over her shoulder.

Darcie called out to me.

I approached eagerly.

"Babe, so, here's the thing.." she started saying, looking slightly embarrassed, but her eyes shiny.

"You want to lick my friend's pussy, then your friend licks my cock." interrupted the large man.

I looked at Darcie. She just smiled and bit her lip.

"We have our bus right over there, come on. Here." he said, tossing me the leash.

They all started walking away, leaving me with the woman in black, holding her leash. She just stood there, waiting.

"Hello. I guess we just follow." I said.

She stood there, silently looking at me. I got the hint and gave her leash a tug. She followed me as I quickly caught up to the others. They were headed towards a small bus that had been decorated with string lights and fabric. I made more notice of the three asses in front of me; Darcie's in her bikini, the brunette's perfect globes, and the Bunny girl's butt plug.

The interior of the bus was covered in red fake fur, the ceiling in string lights. Couches lined the walls. It felt lush and corny at the same time, like someone's dream of the 70's. We all stepped in, not bothering to shut the door behind us. Bunny Girl headed for the back of the bus, where a bar had been set up. The brunette stood by the door, an amused smile on her face.

The large man motioned with his head to the woman in black. She stepped up to a couch. Keeping her back to me, she peeled down her panties, keeping her legs straight. Her pussy appeared framed by the firm globes of her ass, a pink bare peach, the lips perfectly smooth.

She turned around, standing there for a second, letting me look. Her pussy was delicate and small, bare, looking freshly waxed. She sat on one of the couches and spread her legs, her feet on the edge. Her pussy, framed by her stockinged legs, opened, revealing the deeper pink of her inner labia.

"You sit there too." said the man, gently pushing Darcie to sit on the couch next to the woman in black.

Darcie sat, a slightly nervous smile other face, her eyes locked on the opened pussy next to her. She looked up at me. She mouthed "OK?" to me, and I nodded. She smiled.

I stepped up to the woman in black and knelt in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and leaned in. My lips met the soft, dry lips of her pussy. My tongue darted out, finding the deeper, wetter interior. Darcie ran her hand through my hair, making small cooing noises. I placed little kisses around the small bare pussy in front of me, smelling her faint vanilla scented skin. I felt a tremor shake her thighs. She was enjoying my attention. I brought my lips back to her core, finding her wetter. I parted her lips, tasting and touching my way along their length, until the tip of my tongue found her clit. She moaned, and it was her hand that grabbed hold of my hair.

I looked to the side, wondering where Darcie had gone. She was still there next to me, but she had laid down, her head away from me, on her back. One of her feet was on the couch, the other on the floor. At the far end of the couch, the big man was feeding her his cock. He had pulled it out of his leather pants, the pale skin contrasting with the black leather. He was stroking her hair, calling out gently to her, as his cock grew harder and longer in her mouth. Darcie's hand was cupping his balls. Her other hand was fluttering around her breasts.

A firm hand brought me firmly back to my task. I dove into the waiting pussy with vigor, the image of Darcie's lips around the man's cock burnt in my memory, making me suddenly competitive. I slid my tongue deep into her, opening her up, tongue-fucking her, before coming back to her clit, circling it, teasing it, then sucking on it. The woman moaned appreciatively, her hands clutching at my hair.

The tall brunette sat down on the couch next to us. She reached over the other woman's legs, her slender fingers teasing the tip of her clit. She spread open her lips, allowing me to dive deeper in her pussy. I looked up to see that the two of them were kissing, the woman in black's face mask pushed to the side. The brunette's finger started a rapid circle around her wet clit. I started lapping along the whole length of her pussy, drinking the juices that were now flowing from her.

The woman in black started bucking under my mouth. The brunette's fingers and my tongue were twirling around, switching places, me sucking on her clit while the brunette slid two fingers deep in her cunt. She arched her back, spasming, her screams swallowed by the kiss of the brunette. My face was covered in her juices. I smiled, satisfied.

I turned to look at Darcie.

The large man was fully erect now, his cock thick and long. Only about half of it would fit in Darcie's mouth. I could see her struggling to take it all in, breathing loudly through her nose as her spit and his pre-cum dripped down her chin. She was still on her back, head over the edge of the couch, the large man half-kneeling over her to present his cock to her mouth.

He started stroking her neck, cooing words of reassurance to her.

"It's ok, just relax..." he said, his voice commanding but gentle.

I watched in amazement as he started to push into her throat. He would pull out as soon as she twitched in panic, pulling out, letting her take a deep breath. Then in his cock went back between her wide-open lips. Her hands were gripping the couch, her eyes screwed shut. His hand was on her shoulder, pinning her down. His other hand was gently stroking her throat.

The woman in black and the brunette repositioned themselves on the couch. The brunette cuddled up to me, our faces close, both of us watching intently. The woman in black sat on top of the couch, her legs still open and her pussy still bare. She was watching Darcie take the man's cock down her throat, just like the rest of us.

He pushed another inch in, a full three quarters of the way in. I could see Darcie's throat move and bulge as his cock pushed further in. He pulled out, letting her take another great gasping intake of air. He continued to make gentle cooing noises, and to stroke her throat, relaxing her. He pushed back in, and this time slid all the way in. His balls bumped against Darcie's nose. She was deep-throating him, something I never knew Darcie could do.

He placed his hand on her throat, pinning her down. He started moving in and out, in a long slow rhythm, letting the tip of his cock pop out on every third stroke to let Darcie breathe. When she had relaxed enough, the rhythm increased. Soon he was flat-out fucking her face, pushing deep and hard into her throat, letting her breathe from time to time. Every time his cock popped out, Darcie would take a huge gasping breath but she would remain on her back, not fighting this rough intrusion into her mouth, her throat.

12