Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette reached out and started stroking Darcie's bikini clad crotch. It was inches away from both our faces, and I could see the large wet spot spreading there. The brunette and I pulled those bikini bottoms off, pulling Darcie's leg up at the same time. We pushed her knees against her chest, her feet caught in her bikinis, her pussy open and revealed between her thighs.

The Brunette took a long lick of Darcie's pussy. I watched as her long tongue split open that pussy, finding her clit, tickling it. Darcie's heavy breathing went up an octave. The brunette smiled at me. She moved out of the way.

"Fuck her." she said in a husky, low voice.

I kneeled on the couch, pulling off my sarong. My cock was harder than I had ever felt it. I threw Darcie's feet over one shoulder, hugging her knees to my chest. In one smooth thrust I pushed my cock deep into her. Darcie yelled, her mouth muffled by the cock in her throat.

The large man and I looked at each other, Darcie split between us. He grinned and continued to face fuck her. I matched his rhythm, fucking her pussy. Her juices were flooding her pussy, my cock making obscene noises as I pushed hard into her.

The brunette started to pinch and rub Darcie's nipple's, pulling them free form the bikini top. Darcie's breast were bouncing back and forth under the push of our two cocks. The woman in black was sitting on the back of the couch, legs open, her fingers playing around her clit.

For a split moment I questioned the reality of all of this. It felt like I was in a porno, the scenery and the performers as unreal as any I had seen. But that was my girlfriend getting split between two cocks, that was a beautiful brunette licking Darcie's nipples now, that was the mysterious woman in black furiously rubbing her clit. I groaned. I was going to cum, and cum hard.

The large man beat me to it. He snarled and pushed hard into Darcie's mouth. I could see his cock spasming in her throat as he unloaded his balls into her. I could see Darcie furiously swallowing his load, sucking him deeper into her mouth if that was possible. He grabbed hold of her head, holding his cock in her throat until the last stream of cum had left his cock.

I was still furiously pumping into Darcie's pussy, my belly slapping against her raised thighs, her pussy making loud wet noises it swallowed my cock. The brunette pulled off Darcie's bikini where they tangled up her feet, allowing her legs to flare open. I held on to her knees and pulled her closer. The brunette moved down Darcie's body, resting her head on her belly. She turned to me and opened her mouth, tongue out, her eyes locked in mine.

The large man pulled out of Darcie's mouth. She gasped, grasping large lungfuls of air. He let the tip of his cock rest on her lips and cheeks, drawing webs of his cum over her face. Her eyes were shut, her breath ragged, cries of pleasure yanked out of her with my every thrust. My cock was sliding in and out of Darcie's pussy, the shaft pushing the lips open, drawing out her juices. The brunette brought her face closer, her tongue out, reaching for Darcie's clit. I leaned back, giving her room. She dove in, her tongue covering the top of my cock and Darcie's clit at the same time. Darcie gave another yelp of pleasure and buckled, spasming and twitching in orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. That was all I could take.

Before I could spill my cum in Darcie's pussy, the brunette pushed me back, making my cock spring out. She quickly shoved it into her mouth, sucking on it, pulling me into her mouth. I immediately starting spurting string after string of cum in to her hot mouth, bucking into her face. When I finally stopped moving she released my cock from her mouth. Slowly, deliberately, she pulled away, teasing every last drop of my cum out of me. She made a show of swallowing, then smiled.

I fell back on the couch, exhausted.

"You guys are great! Very sexy!" exclaimed the large man.

He was standing in the middle of the bus, his softening dick still poking out of his pants, a big grin on his face. The brunette sat back against the other side of the bus, wiping her mouth, still smiling.

"You guys need to come to our camp. We have a bar! You'll like it!" he continued, seemingly full of energy.

Darcie still hadn't moved from the couch, her chest heaving. The man stepped over to me and extended his hand.

"Your girl took my seed, my girl took your seed, so we're even! A good trade?" he asked, grinning.

I took his hand, which he shook before pulling me up to my feet.

"Yeah, a good trade." I said, smiling but a bit confused by his words.

"Excellent! We'll see you tonight then!" he said, giving us the address of his camp.

...

Darcie and I watched the little bus drive away. We were both a little stunned, and a little disheveled. We were't sure where we were. Darcie had also lost her bikini bottom and was standing in the middle of the playa in her boots, bikini top and sunglasses. She didn't seem to care.

"What the hell was that?" she finally said.

"I have no idea. But it doesn't count. It doesn't make us square." I added quickly.

"Oh yeah, no, not at all. That was.. that was not part of the plan." she replied.

We were still just standing there, side by side, holding hands.

"I didn't know you could deep throat." I finally said.

"Neither did I. I'm not sure I can. I don't know what the fuck he did but I never heard of anyone just, you know, doing it. I thought it took training." She replied, sounding genuinely confused.

"We need to go home." I said, suddenly feeling very tired, and hungry.

"Yeah." she said, looking around, trying to get her bearing.

"We're going to their camp tonight?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah." she replied.

12