Fake News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I was telling the truth," I said.

"And I told you I didn't read it either," she said.

"And you lied?" I asked and Leticia smiled. I could see her on her tablet, curled up in her bed, reading what the perverts (sorry guys, maybe that isn't a fair characterization anymore) had to say.

"A little, white lie. Because I knew it made you uncomfortable. But, you know, I like that idea that you had," she said. I had been just about to ask her what she had read, but I had no clue what 'idea' she was talking about. So I shifted to that

"What do mean," I asked. Leticia bit her lower lip and shrugged.

"Well...you talked about making a lie that truth," she said, "So we aren't lying to anyone anymore."

"Don't speak in riddles girl, what are you saying?" I said. I felt like she was jumping all over the place.

"I would read anything I could find about us. And I mean anything. Little rumors and stuff like that. But there is a lot more to it. Our viewers...they shared a lot of fantasies." For the first time, when I thought about those 'fantasies,' I didn't retch. In fact, hearing the word drip from Leticia's lips made my stomach flutter.

"What kinds of fantasies?" I asked heavily. I again became aware of how close Leticia's body was to mine. And it was getting closer. She was leaning in towards me. I could feel her heat across the distance between us.

"Everything under the sun...Some of it is sweet...A lot of it is shocking," she said, "But a couple of things come up over and over and over again. Some things...some things our fans just want to believe we've done. I feel sort of bad about those things I guess. Those things that people just desperately want to believe in that we've just...lied to them about."

"Well you see, this is just what we were talking about. I bring my problems to you. You can bring your problems to me," I said, my heart fluttering now. "Tell me what I can do to help you."

"Brooke, can we go back and make this real? I don't like lying to our fans. I don't like lying between us. I think we all...deserve the truth," she said, and meaning dripped off of her last words. My mind was bending, wondering what it was that Leticia, and our fans, had in mind. I was past the point of resisting those ideas as 'dirty.' The magnet force of the truth was pulling me in. Even without knowing what Leticia wanted, I wanted it as well.

"This is real," I said, "I can feel it. Let's make it all real. Whatever they want. Whatever we want. Let's make it real," I said, "Tell me what you want," I said.

"Let me show you," Leticia said, here voice husky and rushed. It was like she'd been holding herself back, but just barely. I'd given her permission and she jumped into action, "This is the thing that they talk about the most." She said. And suddenly, Leticia's hands were all over me.

I was still in my street clothes, waiting for makeup. Just a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. I was still sitting in the chair, but Leticia sort of pulled me to my feet by my shirt. I staggered to my feet even as my t-shirt rode up over my head. Leticia tossed it onto the floor and by the time I got my balance, Leticia was on her knees in front of me. Her fingers sank into the waistband of my yoga pants, I could feel the cool smoothness of her nails against my skin. I trembled at Leticia's touch, but she didn't seem to notice. Instead, she quickly yanked down on my yoga pants. My panties were caught up in them and they slipped down too, pooling around my ankles.

In a matter of moments, it seemed, I had gone from being completely clothed to standing in Leticia's dressing room wearing nothing but a black sports bra. My mind was sort of whirring and I felt a little like my head was floating. I looked down at Leticia, who was carefully lifting my feet one at a time and pulling my pants and panties off of my feet. She seemed to notice I was looking at her and her big brown eyes fluttered once, and then looked up at me.

"It just got really real, didn't it?" She asked, her voice sounded a little bit startled. I smiled back and her and just sort of shrugged. For a moment, Leticia's eyes stayed on mine. But I noticed them starting to drift. Moving their way down my body. They flittered quickly across my throat and my breasts. They lingered for a moment on my flat, trembling belly and my wide, bony hips. But they found their way quickly between my legs. I looked down now at my body, looking at what Leticia was seeing. I saw my mons, shaved bare just that morning. I saw the thick, pink lips of my pussy, glistening slightly from my excitement.

I usually felt embarrassed when someone saw me naked. I couldn't really say why, I guess I am just shy about my body. But I watched Leticia's eyes drinking me in. Her attention on the smooth white skin around my puffy lips, her lips trembling with excitement. I didn't feel any nervousness, no embarrassment. In fact, I wanted her to see more of me. Without even thinking, I grasped the bottom of my sports bra and quickly pulled it up over my head. My breasts poured out of the nylon fabric, bouncing against my body. Leticia bent her head back, looking at the gentle, teardrop shape of my breasts, admiring my my small, puffy pink nipples. Those nipples ached now in a way I'd never felt before and I groaned in anticipation for whatever would come next.

It was only afterwards...the next day really that it seemed strange to me how quickly everything happened. It had only been a few minutes earlier that I'd burst into Leticia's room, no thought beyond my new job in my mind. And then here I was, naked and ready for whatever came next. But, in another sense, it wasn't strange. It wasn't like a first time with someone new. For the last 8 months, I'd been living just like this sort of thing happened all the time. I pretended it was true. And I think that opened me up in some way. It made everything that was happening feel natural. Comfortable. Eight months and hundreds of dates, we had been downright prudes getting to this moment. I was already Leticia's lover, this just completed the formalities.

"God, your body is so beautiful," Leticia cooed, drawing my eyes down to her on the floor. Leticia raised up slightly onto her knees. I felt her soft, warm palms press against my hips, right where they began to grow out of my narrow waist I shivered slightly, but relished the feeling of Leticia's hands on my bare flesh. "Come on baby, let me show you..." Leticia said, her words trailing off as she licked her lips. I felt a slight pressure as Leticia began to pull down on my hips.

I gave in instantly, my knees sort of buckled under me. Before I knew it, I was on my knees on the floor, right next to Leticia. And then Leticia's arms were wrapping me up, and I was squeezing her as well. I felt my nipple press against the soft fabric of her t-shirt and smelled her hair in my nose Our mouths found one another again. I felt Leticia's now-familiar tongue plunge into my mouth and savored the flavor of her mouth.

I felt her hands moving on my bare back, sliding on my thighs and grasping at my waist. My hands were moving too. I felt the fabric of Leticia's t-shirt, and the firmer substance of her bra underneath. I could feel the heat of her body through the thin material of her shorts. Soon it wasn't enough just to sense Leticia's skin. I started bunching the fabric of her t-shirt in my hand, I started grasping at her shorts. Leticia sensed what I was doing, and she moved her body to help. Soon, I messily pulled her shorts (no panties underneath), down over Leticia's hips and slipped her shirt (tied up with her bra) up over her head. The whole time, our mouths remained together and Leticia's hands continued to move ravenously around my body. I gasped as she squeezed the flesh of my hips, or move her fingers gently across the side of my breasts.

But when I finally managed to get Leticia free of her clothes, I broke the kiss. I longed for her soft lips against mine, but I needed something else more now. I desperately needed to see what she looked like as a lover. Leticia fell back onto her ass on the floor as I released her from my arms. I didn't drop her, she just sort of settled there. Her hair tousled messily across her shoulders and I saw her large breasts move slightly. Her nipples were large and a sort of cocoa color against her light brown skin. I could see that they were hard. I was mesmerized by the shape of Leticia's body, her large breasts tapering down to a narrow waist and then ballooning back out to her generous hips and round ass. Finally, her thing, muscular legs tied together her improbable features. And, of course, just like Leticia, my eyes found there way between my lover's legs. I saw the thick lips of her pussy, the same color as her dark nipples but split open as she sat, exposing her pinkness inside. I saw the thin strip of pubic hair, just above her large, dark clit. My mouth watered for her. I'd never felt this way about a woman. But just like everything else, the raw animal sexual attraction came on me instantly and naturally. I'd been pretending at I so long it was real. Or it had been real all along. That's what it was.

"Come here Brooke," Leticia said thickly as she settled onto the floor, "let me show you what everybody already knows we do." Leticia reached her hands out, grabbing at my wrists. She leaned back now, pulling me down on top of her. I felt her smooth skin move easily against mine as our bodies came together on the floor. Now, nothing separated us. As our lips once again met, I felt her large breasts melting into mine, I could feel Leticia's trembling belly against mine. Leticia's generous, muscular thigh split my legs and I groaned as I felt the delicate lips of my pussy press against Leticia's taut muscles At the same time, I could feel Leticia's little strip of pubic hair tickling against my thigh, I could sense the wetness between her legs. Our feet were tangled together and I suck on Leticia's tongue, trying to pull us even closer together. But after just a moment laying on top of one another Leticia rolled slightly to the side and I felt my hip and my shoulder on the rough carpeted floor of the dressing room.

"Almost ready baby," Leticia said and slowly she extricated herself from my body, her breasts pulling away from mine, our hips disengaging. Soon our feet were no longer touching. I felt cold without her and my entire body ached. I wanted her against me again. I couldn't respond, all I could do was whimper on the floor. Leticia rose up onto her knees and she smiled at me. "I'm not going anywhere. You can't get rid of me that easy," Leticia said and then she started to leaned down once again. But she was moving the opposite direction. She was leaning her head down towards my feet. She uncurled her legs and I watched her feet stretch out beyond my face.

Then we were both laying out our sides, facing on another, but head to foot. My eyes were lined up perfectly with Leticia's thin little strip of pubic hair. Then Leticia began to spread her legs slightly, just lifting her top leg up, exposing her beautiful, puffy pussy lips, glistening with her dew I was close enough now...the scent of her hit me with full force and it made my head swim. So sultry and intense. Leticia began to inch on her side towards me, crawling sideways to close the foot or so distance that separated us.

She didn't need to say anything now, of course. I knew exactly what Leticia was thinking of, what our fans had been imagining. And I was more than game. In fact, it made sense. I found that even though I'd never thought about it before, this is exactly what I wanted to do with Leticia, here in our first real time. I began to slide on my side as well, I spread my legs, just like Leticia. In a matter of seconds, the distance between us disappeared. I lifted my head and slipped it between Leticia's legs, my ear coming to rest against her thigh. I felt Leticia doing the same, her hair tickling against my sensitive skin as her head came to rest, her mouth so close to my pussy that I could feel her hot breath against my skin. Slowly, my leg dropped, coming to rest of Leticia's ear, holding her in place. I felt her leg do the same.

Leticia didn't squeeze me, her thighs just rested on my head. It felt warm and comfortable. I had thought that I had experienced the full force of Leticia's beautiful scent before, but now, between her legs, I found that I had only just experienced it. In the gentle lock of Leticia's thighs, I breathed her in and nothing else. Her scent filled my lungs and worked it's way into my veins. Leticia filled my vision too. Her puffy, glistening lips just inches from my face, the heat of of Leticia's excitement hitting me full force. I groaned at the sights and smells and sensation that threatened to overwhelm me.

"God I want to eat you!" I gasped, the words escaping without effort. It was my instincts.

"That's the idea," Leticia said, her voice sounding muffled between my legs. And then I felt it. I felt Leticia's tongue pierce me like a loving knife, splitting my flesh but leaving pleasure instead of pain. It was hot and cold at the same time, the sensation. Her tongue dragged its way up, from the now-sopping bottom of my desperate pussy, up through my soft lips, until it rest firm, but soft against my hard clitoris. My body quaked as the sensation rocketed through my body. I'd never felt anything like this before. Never with a man. Never even with myself. There was something here that was more than the physical act. I could feel Leticia racing through my nerves.

"Oh fuck, that is...oh fuck!" I moaned, unable to even make my thoughts clear. But Leticia didn't respond. I just heard the soft suckling sound of her mouth as she continued to move her tongue up and down the cleft of my pussy. The sensations grew stronger and stronger with each movement of her mouth. My muscles tensed and my throat closed.

But my nose was still breathing in Leticia's delicious scent. My mouth watered and I realized what I was supposed to be doing. What I needed to do. I craned my neck forward slightly, moving deeper in between Leticia's legs. I felt my nose press gently against the ticklish hair on Leticia's mons, then slid my face down further. Soon, her pussy was close to my lips, I could feel the heat of her against me, the wetness of her. My mouth opened slowly and my tongue dribbled out. I was so close to Leticia's body that the tip was barely passed my lips when I tasted her.

Oh god, Leticia's flavor. It is impossible to describe. It was salty and sweet. The consistency was slick and heavy. But it was so much more than that. I could taste...Leticia. I know that doesn't really make sense but...I feel like I would have known it was her even if I was blindfolded. It was her essence. I could feel her soaking through me. She tasted what it felt like to be with her, and it was just perfect.

And I could hear her moaning, loudly, as my tongue pressed farther and farther out of my lips. I let it hit flat and wet against Leticia's dripping slit. I took my lover's juices into my mouth, tasting them and savoring the pure...Leticia of it. My tongue moved wildly up and down through Leticia's slit. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to taste every inch of her. So I tried. My tongue plunged into Leticia, tasting her coppery insides. It slipped up to the top, of wetness, the firm flesh of her clit pressing against my taste buds. She writhed and moaned as I my tongue circled her most sensitive spot, tasting her and sucking her in.

The whole while, Leticia had continued to lick my pussy. The fact that I was focused on Leticia's hot slit had in no way diminished the intensity of the sensation. In fact, it seemed to heighten it. After a few moments, it felt like Leticia and I had slipped into a rhythm we couldn't have defined. Our motions didn't match, but somehow the pleasure seemed to. We writhed at the same times, we moaned at the same times. It was like one pleasure was moving through us together. I felt it sort of burst from my mouth and into Leticia's wet pussy. It traveled up her spine and then to her own lips. Through those lips to my aching clit, and then through my spine, completing the circle.

Neither of us could last long under that kind of intensity. I think I was in the middle of the orgasm before I even realized it was happening. In fact, I first learned about it when I felt Leticia cumming. I could feel her thighs tighten around my head. I felt her pussy contract sharply around my tongue, and I could feel her wetness on my lips. Her muffled moans felt like they were coming from my own throat. And then I realized I was moaning as well. And in that instant, I found I was at the very crest of an orgasm. The realization tore through my body as the pleasure overwhelmed my brain. All of my nerves seemed to shoot fully to life at once and then short out in a wave of liquid electrical pleasure. I lost control of my body, grasping at Leticia's ass and working my tongue more furiously around her sensitive clit. I knew she was feeling the same thing that I was. That we were both experiencing part of a single whole.

Everything in the world had faded away in that moment. My job. Fairview. St. Louis. Reddit. None of these things meant anything anymore. They weren't even concepts my mind could grasp. There was just me. And there was Leticia. And there was the pure pleasure that bound us into one. And for that beautiful second, I found more meaning that I had ever experienced before, in all my work and my striving. What was the purpose of life, if not this? If not to share something real with someone real? I know I didn't think those thoughts quite as articulately at the time. But the feeling was there. And it was undeniable. It stayed, eve as the orgasms slowly began to fade.

"Oh god, that was...perfect," I purred as I collapsed, panting, on the floor. Leticia let out a low sigh that told me everything I needed to know. She agreed.

"That felt like the truth," she said lightly, like she was a million miles away but right inside of me too. I knew what she meant. The pleasure was intense and pure. But somehow, it felt like relief. Like we were being honest for the first time. That thought seemed to stir me, to pull me back into the moment. She was feeling the same things I felt. I was still between Leticia's thighs against my head and smell her scent. My face was wet with her juices. I kissed the insides of her thighs and she wriggled and giggled on the floor. She rolled away, laughing.

"Sorry, I am ticklish," she said as she sat up.

"You don't have to be sorry... if we don't stop now," I said. I hadn't even intended to say anything. The words just sort of poured out. I knew they were true as I heard them. I wasn't ready to be done yet. I sat up and saw Leticia smiling at me.

"What did you have in mind?" Leticia asked. I shrugged. I wanted to do anything and everything.

"What do the fans want?" I asked sort of absentmindedly, "What else do we owe...everyone?" Leticia laughed and bit her lip.

"Well," she said, "We've already done the most popular fantasy out there. By far, that's what they talk about the most..." she paused for a long moment, "but..." Leticia was tapping her lip with he forefinger. She looked so incredibly sexy, her body glistening with our sweat and her skin flush with pleasure. I was desperate to find out what she had in mind.

"But what?" I asked, louder than I intended. Leticia laughed. She rose quickly and grabbed my hand. She jerked me roughly up off of the floor and spun me around. Before I knew it, I was sitting in Leticia's chair, my legs slightly spread. Leticia had already dropped down to onto her knees, she had been speaking the whole time

"This was something someone came up with one day and it just...it drove everyone crazy. I mean people were talking about this for hours," she said. As she finished. She reached up onto the table next to me and grabbed a copy of the previous night's script. She handed it to me quickly. "Read," she ordered.