Fake News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing. I stumbled for a moment, looking down between my legs at Leticia. Her eyes were looking up at me, her pert nipples pointed towards my shins. She was almost bouncing with excitement. She nodded encouragingly at me. I sort of shrugged and looked at the script, the words slowly working themselves into order. I was more than willing to do whatever she asked.

"Good Evening, I am Brooke Middleton and welcome to...oh fuck!" I groaned. I looked down and I could see Leticia's thick, dark hair. She'd plunged her head between my legs and I could feel her soft lips wrapped around my clit. She pulled away briefly, and I could hear her muffled voice.

"No swearing," she said, "Pretend you are on the air. I am under the anchor's table. Read," she said. It was then that I understood what was going on. Our fans had imagined Leticia pleasuring me while I read the news. I shivered at the idea. It was actually not too bad. These perverts...our fans...they were alright. I picked up my papers and began to read again.

As the words formed in my mouth, Leticia put her head back between my legs. I felt her lips kissing my thighs, moving across my clit. I could feel her lapping up and down my slit. I could hear her sucking in my juices, slurping into her mouth. My breathing was shallow as the intense pleasure of Leticia's tongue moved like a rippling wave through my body. I wanted to bite my lip and groan. My nipples ached terribly, I wanted nothing more than to reach up, to squeeze them gently. To feel my nipples hard between my fingers. But I resisted. I pretended I was looking at the camera. I tried to keep my voice clear, even. I didn't dare look down at Leticia.

"Police asked anyone with...informat...ion! Information ..." I almost lost it there. I had barely noticed Leticia's mouth moving back, slightly, from my pussy, the phantom sensations of her touch were still there. But it was impossible to miss what had happened next. Leticia's fingers, thin and cool, had slid up through my sopping wet slit. I felt her soft fingertip press against my clit once, then slide down and slip, easy and wet, inside of my body. My pussy had closed around her, even as Leticia was twisting her finger around, and then curling inside of me. I said a few more lines, trying not to lose my mind as Leticia's fingers tapped my g-spot over and over and over again. I could hear her panting as well, and I could smell her juices. I knew where her other hand was, between her legs, playing with her own clit.

Finally, we reached a point in the script where my co-anchor was supposed to speak. I paused for a moment, unsure about what I was supposed to do. My eyes closed slightly and I rocked my hips in my chair, following Leticia's rhythm. But a moment after I finished speaking, I felt Leticia's now-warm finger slip from inside of me. I groaned slightly, but there was barely time to react. In a moment, Leticia's hand shot up from between my legs. I could see her finger glistening with my juices. Leticia didn't have to tell me what our fans wanted. I knew what I was supposed to do. I wanted it too. I imagined my co-anchor droning on, imagined the camera turned away from me. And I leaned forward and took Leticia's finger into my mouth. I groaned as I sucked on her wet digit, tasting my own sweet, salty, musky liquid. It tasted...amazing. So much better because it was on Leticia's finger.

Eventually, Leticia seemed to decide that Karl's turn to speak was over. She slipped her finger, clean now, from my lips and returned it to my pussy. Soon, her fingers slipped back inside of me. Her mouth found its way back to my clit. It seemed like my arousal had picked up right where it had left off before, no relief at all, and I could taste my own pussy on my lips. But I knew the game, I began to read again.

Leticia and I read through to the first commercial break in the previous night's script. I would read as best I could while Leticia's licked my clitoris with her thick, soft tongue. Then, when it was someone else's turn to speak, Leticia would slip her finger out of me and plunge it right into my mouth, letting me suck my juices clean from her hand. Sometimes she'd move up her other hand and I would, for a brief moment, taste her lovely flavor again. But when it was my turn to speak again, I pretended the camera was on me. I pretended the crew was around. I pretended that it was just like our fans wanted. It was just what I wanted. And the whole while, the pleasure built and built and built, but never quite crested. It was fun, I don't want to say that it wasn't fun. It was better than fun, it was lovely. And I was gratified that it was what the fans deserved But...I wanted something different. Something more. It was like...we were still circling something but we hadn't quite reached it. We still weren't being fully honest with...someone. I wanted to reach something...truer.

Finally, we reached the commercial break and I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up quickly and Leticia sort of felt back on her ass. "Oh fuck Leticia," I groaned, "We gave the fans what they wanted. What did you want to be true? What have you desired?" I couldn't pretend anymore. This was fun...it was amazing. But to be true...It had to be what I wanted. And what Leticia wanted. We couldn't fake something for the fans. But we couldn't just do this for the fans either. We couldn't lie and pretend we were only doing this to "make things right" for the fans. We had to accept our own desires. And embrace them. For real. I think Leticia had been thinking the same thing, because she didn't hesitate.

"I didn't read this one. The one I think about more than any other. I dreamed this...And I haven't been able to get it out of my mind," Leticia purred. And I knew that whatever she said or did next, I wanted it too. I wanted it with all my heart. I wished I had dreamed it and I didn't even know what it was.

Leticia quickly rolled from her ass onto her knees. She popped up quickly onto her hands and knees. She turned to the side, sort of looking over at me and letting her long hair cascade over her shoulder. I could see her large breasts hanging down below her chest, still perky. From above, the beautiful shape of her narrow hips and round, thick ass were particularly impressive. My mouth watered as I automatically dropped off the chair, down onto the floor next to her. I shuffled on my knees behind her. Here eyes followed me, looking over her shoulder to see me get in position.

I was now behind her, looking at the beautiful swell of her ass. I was straddling over her right calve (her shin was on the floor), bending over slightly towards her. She was smiling back at me. I put my hands down, letting my palms sink into the thick, hot flesh of her ass. I jiggled the muscles, felt the loose strength of them. The motion also wafted the scent of her pussy up towards me, I could see that she was dripping wet now. I started to bend forward to lick it.

"My ass," Leticia said, so softly I barely heard it. I looked up at her, her cheeks were red and her smile looked nervous, "I want you to eat my ass." she said. Without thinking, I'd been putting pressure on her ass cheeks as I leaned towards her. Her ass was spread now, and I could see the puckered, purple kiss of her asshole. Never in my life had I thought of doing something like that. Never would have even considered it in any relationship or even in a fantasy. But when I heard Leticia's honest expression of desire, I couldn't resist. It wasn't like I was acting to please her, to just do it because she wanted to. As I felt the vulnerability of her request...I desperately wanted it too.

I almost moved too quickly, I pressed on Leticia's ass cheeks, spreading them further, and she almost fell forward. She righted herself and I took a deep breath. But then I started moving forward again. My eyes were planted on Leticia's asshole. It was glistening with the juices that had dripped down from her pussy when she'd been on her hands and knees. It looked so...delicious. Inviting.

"Please, lick my asshole Brooke," Leticia begged, louder now. If I ever would have had the willpower to resist before, it was gone now. Leticia's ass loomed larger and larger in my field of vision as the distance between us disappeared. My eyes closed as I felt the smooth, hot skin of her ass cheeks against my face. And then suddenly I felt it. The dense, crinkled skin of Leticia's anus was wet against my lips. I couldn't contained my tongue, it poured from my mouth and pressed hot against her skin. I could taste Leticia's pussy juices as my tongue lapped upwards, the crinkled skin of Leticia's body playing lightly against my tastebuds. I could Leticia groan and felt her body tense.

My fingers sunk deeply into Leticia's ass cheeks, holding her in place. I was suddenly ravenous. My tongue raked up and down Leticia's tight asshole. I sucked in all her pussy juices until I swallowed it all down. Then Leticia's asshole tasted like my saliva and her soft, sweet skin. I kept licking, faster and more forcefully. I made my tongue rigid and poked gently inside of her, not too deep, but deep enough to taste her clean insides. Instinctively, I slipped my right hand off of her asscheek. I squeezed it between my breast and Leticia's thigh and soon I felt my fingers slip against her dripping wet pussy, I slipped inside of her tightness easily. And still I lapped at her. My mind whirring as I listened to my lover moan and felt her body tremble.

I was so focused on Leticia's asshole, that I didn't even notice that she was moving slightly. I guess it would have been hard to tell. Her leg was moving behind me. I was stretched out, my face buried in Leticia's ass and my knees on the floor. Leticia was bending her knee, sort of kicking her foot up so that her knee was still down but her shin came up off the floor. Before I knew what was happening, I felt the heel of Leticia's foot slip across my wet slit and come to rest against my clit. I groaned and instinctively pushed back. Leticia held firm, her foot sticking up to give me resistance. My clit pressed hard against her foot and I felt a wave of pleasure emanate out from it. I pushed back again. And again. And again. Grinding against Leticia's foot with my desperate clit.

We didn't stay like that for very long. Not because we didn't want to, but because we couldn't handle it. My face remained buried in Leticia's soft ass. My tongue alternated between gently probing her insides and forcefully lapping at her crinkled anus. My hand was still between her legs, my fingers playing with her slit and clit. At the same time, the heel of Leticia's foot was pressed into my pussy, and I was pressing back against it, grinding harder and harder and coating her sole with my juices. It couldn't have been more than a minute or two before we came.

It was different than last time in that it didn't sneak up on me. I'd felt it building and building and building for what seemed like forever. I could tell from her panting and trembling that Leticia was experiencing the same thing. But, just like the first time, when the orgasm came, it came simultaneously. We were bound together in a way that we couldn't explain. But as the torrent of pleasure tore through my body, leaving my muscles weak and my mind clogged, I could feel it working its way through Leticia's body as well. I could hear her moaning with abandon. I could sense her orgasm with the same reality that I felt mine. And then, finally, the excruciating pleasure of it released us and we tumbled together to the floor, coated in sweat and our own juices.

For a long while, we lay panting on the floor. Through small, almost imperceptible movements, we managed to reposition ourselves so that we were laying together on the floor, our arms wrapped around one another. Occasionally we'd kiss. But mostly we were silent. Looking at one another. I was smiling sheepishly and Leticia looked serious, thoughtful. I knew she was going to say something, but I could wait for her. I had already waited so long. After a long while, we'd caught our breath and her words finally came.

"Tell me the truth," she said. That wasn't a preface. It was the entire request. But I knew exactly what to say. The only thing to say. My truth.

"I don't ever want to go anywhere without you again," I said.

"Me neither," she said, and I knew that she meant it.

* * * * *

"Good evening and welcome to Evening News 11. Tonight's top story is, once again, calls for the Missouri Governor's resignation. This time from an unexpected source. But before we reach that, the National Weather Service has issued a severe weather warning in our viewing region. I will turn immediately to our chief meterologist, Leticia Middleton-Guerrero. Leticia." I said, and the light on the camera went out. I turned my head slightly towards the green screen to my side.

"Thank you Brooke," my wife said and then immediately began to report the weather. I kept my eyes glued to her, smiling despite myself (after all, the news was a bit serious tonight). But for the first time in my career, I wasn't thinking about the next step. Here I was in St. Louis. Making a good show. Maybe I'd move somewhere else. Maybe I wouldn't. The truth was, it didn't really matter. I already had everything important already figured out. I knew what truly mattered, and what was just fluff.

"Back to Brooke,"

"Thank you, love," I said, and I read the news.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.