All Comments on 'Fallen'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Martha or Marsha?

Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Fantastic read. Please continue with the series. Hope you have a few more chapters laid off out. Like seeing the characters develop. Looking forward to them figuring things out along with some more of life's curveballs. Keep up the good work it is appreciated regardless of any negative feedback you may receive. 5***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful read and thank you for posting it all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome, just awesome!

Great great story. Keep it up please, I can totally picture this as it happens.

LukasGreyLukasGreyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and kind words. Right now, I'm close to 20k words into the third part, so setting a good pace! To those that have pointed out a few typos, thank you so much! I appreciate every bit of feedback I get!

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy!

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Wow

This story is deep, like bottom of the ocean deep. I am simply amazed at the depth of the main characters, and can't wait to get my hands on more. The fact that I've had to mentally fix errors as I read is not a problem, although it would be better if some one had done at least a proof read. Anyhow easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Simply a great story, but why all the sex. The story can stand on its own, which I'm sure you know. So all the sex must have a double meaning like Moby Dick, but I sure can't figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Writing

In three years of obsessively reading Lit I don't think there have been more than a dozen stories that I've 5 starred and half that number that moved me to comment positively but this is awesome. The sex is well written but secondary to the the loving connection between Gabe and Karly which is really what really shines through. But more than that the raw emotional pain of a fractured, battered and broken young guy.

I'd score 5 for the raw emotional content alone.

sirelcsirelcabout 5 years ago
Story gets better

Really enjoyed chapter 2.

Anything you can do about how they are ordered on your page?

This chapter was well edited! No lulls in the story or wording that caused me to lose immersion. Well done strychnine thst still has the crap from high school I've come to hate the longer I've been away. It been quite some time too.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Pretty mature thinking for a couple of eighteen-year-olds

These two need each other like spring flowers need rain. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, even though at times it turned dark. I suppose you don't enjoy the light as much if you haven't experienced darkness. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous