Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She play pouted at me... "Maybe me and one of the judges could work out some kind of deal..."

I smiled at her and rolled her over, taking her breath away with a soul shaking kiss. When I broke it, I told her, "No way you're a 9.2." I kissed her again... "You're a 10 in every way to me..."

When I managed to break away from her she laughed, "Must have gotten bonus points for my charity work..."

I gave her a questioning look, "Charity work?"

She smiled at me, "Well, yeah. I mean how pity fucks do I have to give a 4 like you before I qualify for sainthood?"

"Oh! I'll show you who's a 4!" I screamed at her, nuzzling into her neck and kissing her...

When I finally rolled off of her she moaned... "Okay... that was a 10..."

Chapter 9

We ended up back at her place. Everything had calmed down and everyone was mostly taking it easy by the time we got back. Karly and I ended up curled up on a loveseat together, watching an old Christmas movie and cuddling.

I caught her playing with her ring and brought her hand to my lips and kissed her on top of the ring.

She smiled at me and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Did you mean it?"

I looked into her emerald eyes, losing myself there for a minute. I leaned in and whispered to her, "Of course I meant it. I'm not leaving you for anything..."

She smiled contentedly and nuzzled into me.

I had fallen asleep by the time the movie ended. It was just too cozy cuddled up with her and relaxed in the house. I woke to her kissing my lips softly. I shook my head and simply enjoyed her warmth... "Wake up sleepyhead... you're snoring."

I smiled at her drowsily... simply content, "Sorry..."

She kissed me on the end of the nose, "It's okay, you're cute when you snore."

A pillow flew in and smacked her in the head, "Get a room you two!" Samantha yelled.

Karly stood and pulled me up after her, "I think we will!" she announced.

I was really embarrassed until I realized that her parents had already left the room. Karly smiled at her sister, "Night, Sam..."

Samantha smiled back at her, "Merry Christmas little sis... 'Night, Gabby!"

Karly pulled me by the hand, leading me out of the room...

Samantha yelled after us, "Have fun!"

Karly had her own bathroom... I was a little freaked out by that. Her shower was a lot bigger than mine, and she had a tub in hers...

We filled it with water and soaked together naked. Her lying on my chest and stomach with my arms wrapped tight around her. I kissed the side of her neck and face the entire time... I had never had such a relaxing bath...

After a while she turned around and straddled me... it felt delicious. I started to sit up and she pushed my head back down... "Stay there... relax."

I sighed, not realizing how right she was. I took a deep breath and felt a bit of the tension melt out of me. She wet her hands in the water and ran them over my face. I luxuriated in her touch, the feel of the water on my skin, the feel of her nails as she ran them lightly on my face.

She ran her crotch over mine lightly, not intending to initiate sex, only using the immediate feeling of her body on mine to relax me, to make me feel good...

Her hands ran from my face and down to my shoulders...

She dug her thumbs into the hard flesh there and rained kisses down on my face... I wanted to kiss her back, but I knew she was trying to relax me, and there was no way that I was going to relax once I engaged with her and started kissing her.

I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of her hands playing over my skin. They moved from my shoulders, down my long, powerful arms. Back up my arms and then across my chest. She moved slowly, delicately, giving me her full attention and love.

I felt her breasts settle on my chest as she wrapped her arms around my back, running her fingers over the muscle there. She made little circles on the skin and started kissing my neck, slowly, her lips playing over my skin, one small kiss, two small kisses, her teeth dragging across the skin of my neck...

I felt her nails scrape lightly across my back and that was about when I noticed how quick and shallow her breaths had gotten...

Her kisses on my neck grew more urgent, and her hips started playing against mine more quickly. I was excited for her, and she was grinding herself into me...

Her kisses played their way up and back across my face...

Finally, her lips met mine, dropping an electrical current into my body. Her hands came back around my body and across my chest... her hips dropped a bit in a trick I recognized that she used to line me up with her...

I wanted her so badly...

I opened my eyes and looked at her...

My she-wolf leaned in and whispered into my ear... "Will you make love to me? Just one more time before the trip...?"

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her as hard as I could. My world once again went white as she slid herself onto me. I buried my face into her neck and kissed her, nibbled at her neck... even gave her little love bites.

She moved on me sensually, moving back and forth rhythmically. The water swirled around us as we shared our love in the tub.

Her hands returned to my face, her fingers running beneath my eyes as she shared herself with me.

"Open your eyes..." she told me. I hadn't realized I had closed them...

I opened them and looked at her. Her beautiful face, the water running in small little rivulets down her face from her wet hair. She took my arms from around her and laid them on the lip of the tub. Her hands once again ran up my arms, teasing the muscles there, pricking her nails against me occasionally.

She bit her lip and ground her body into mine fiercely, sending a rippling wave of pleasure through my body. My eyes closed at the pleasure of it...

"Open your eyes..." She told me again.

I smiled and looked at her. Her hips made little circles on me, driving me insane with how good it felt...

She arched her body and gave me a spectacular view of her breasts... "Will you watch me?"

I smiled at her and watched her body move on mine. It was spectacular. She moved beautifully, not urgent, not wild, just completely at home in her skin. I watched the skin of her arms, and her shoulders tighten over the muscle there. I watched her head loll in pleasure as she ground her body on mine. I watched how her eyes twitched beneath the lids as she started to really enjoy the effect she was having on me...

I could take no more. I sat up higher and wrapped my arms around her, using my own hips to drive myself up into her as she drove herself down on me...

My eyes closed and I leaned into her neck, kissing and biting into the hollow of her neck and shoulder right where I knew she liked it...

We just moved, our bodies in time with each other's. She wrapped her arms tight about me as I wrapped mine tight about hers.

Finally, we got a bit too passionate and started sloshing water out...

She laughed and we both decided to take a break and continue in her bed...

I dried her, and she dried me, before she lay me down on my back and crawled up my body. She spread her legs over me and slid back down onto me, pulling me deep into her body...

I gasped as she took me, my back arching in pleasure as she rolled herself passionately on me. She took my hands and pulled them up, laying them on her hips.

I pulled her into me and simply enjoyed the perfection she shared with me.

Her hands ran up her body, tangling in her short hair as she teased it up for me, giving me a view of her beautiful face. She smiled at me, playing for my visual enjoyment...

She winked at me, and then ran her hands around behind her head, quickening the pace her hips made against mine...

The way she was posed pulled her breasts higher, and tighter, making them look even more full than they actually were.

The visual was too much for me... I pulled her hips into mine harder, knowing I was so close...

That feeling must have been too much for her. Her eyes closed and her hands fell to my chest. Her nails raked across me there, leaving a trace of pain that existed in counterpoint to the pleasure she gave me perfectly...

I felt myself release into her...

Chapter 10

I woke early. Or at least earlier than everyone else. As was my habit, I went to the window and looked out. The snow was light and fluffy. It covered everything in at least a couple of inches. I felt an itch in the callouses of my hands and decided I could do double duty, get a workout in, and do something nice for Karly's parents to say thank you for their generosity.

I got dressed quietly in the dark, slipped my phone into my pocket, put the headphones Karly had gotten me for Christmas in and snuck downstairs.

I was pretty worried that the Kays might have an alarm system... hope they didn't.

I snuck out the back door and nothing seemed to happen, so it must have been safe. I went around the side of the house, traipsing through the snow, looking for a loose snow shovel... no luck.

I had to sneak back inside and pop into the garage, where I found one. I slipped back outside, not wanting to raise the garage door for fear of waking everyone inside.

Once I got outside I tested the snow to see how it was. It was light and fluffy. The kind of snow that's a joy to shovel. Doesn't stick, doesn't weight a ton... just scoop it, and throw it!

I turned my music on and set it to loop one song continuously. It was a trick that I had learned that sort of let me just turn my brain off and work without thinking. This was the kind of work that I could get away with that with, so I went to it with a passion.

I was about three quarters of the way through the job when my brain finally clicked on and I realized that someone was watching me. Joshua was leaning against the house, work clothes on, breathing over the rim of a steaming hot coffee cup.

I quickly pulled the headphones out of my ear and stuttered, "Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to wake you." I held the shovel out to him awkwardly, "And I stole a shovel out of your garage..."

He laughed and just covered his face, shaking his head. "Kid, if you were not so hopeless socially I would be convinced that you were absolutely full of shit!"

I smiled at him...

He continued to shake his head. "What are you doing?"

I looked around, enjoying the snow and the heat moving it around had put into my muscles. Finally, I shrugged, "I don't have much, but I figured I'd at least try to help and say thank you to Mrs... Marsha and you for the kindness you've shown me!"

He pointed at me, "Don't forget to call her Marsha, or she'll nail your balls to a tree!"

I smiled and laughed...

I hope he's kidding, I thought to myself.

He walked closer to me. "I have a four-wheeler with a blade on it, so you can plow the snow... you could have just used that..."

I smiled at him, "I didn't want to wake everyone running the door to the garage up. Plus, seemed a little presumptuous to just take your four-wheeler for a spin..."

He raised his coffee cup, "Work smarter, not harder son!"

I lifted another shovel full of snow and threw it to the side of the driveway. "Sometimes the work itself is the objective..."

I looked up at him and saw him turn and start walking back up the drive, "Suit yourself! I'll leave the garage door open for you. Karly is inside murdering eggs for you. She insisted on cooking you breakfast once she found out you were out here shoveling the drive. We all told her nobody needs to end up in the hospital with food poisoning..." He stopped at the front door. "Better run while you have the chance!"

I smiled and waved, getting back to work.

I finished in about 10 minutes. I went back in through the garage, which Joshua had kindly opened for me, put the shovel away and stepped into the kitchen.

Karly was standing at the little kitchen island. The counter was trashed, flour pretty much everywhere, ingredients scattered about...

She looked up at me and I noticed she had an honest to god smear of flour across her nose and cheek. She pointed to the mess she had made, "Pancakes?"

I walked over to her and tried to take in the mess she had made. She was looking at a recipe on her phone... and in hopelessly over her head...

I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Looks more like the hurricane formerly known as pancakes..."

She giggled and leaned into me. "Oh, you've got jokes now Mr. Smarty pants?"

I squeezed her tighter, "Only joke I see here is you calling this mess pancakes..."

She reached around me and swatted my butt playfully. Then she squirmed and I could see she was trying to bust loose and face me. I let her go enough that she could.

I laughed again as I was reminded of the flour she had on her face. I shook my head and wiped it away... "You are so hopeless in here... I'm going to starve to death..."

She kissed me, "Well, I guess you'll have to live on sex alone..."

I kissed her back, "You're good in the sack but not fish and loaves good..."

She smacked me in the chest...

She kissed me and bit her lip, her little nervous gesture. "Will you show me?" she finally asked.

I kissed her back and told her, "Sure."

Then I went in for another, deeper kiss. That was the moment that Sam chose to walk in... "Mom! Dad! They're making out on the pancakes!"

Karly spun, picked up a handful of flour and tossed it at her sister, "Snitches get stitches bitch!"

Samantha just giggled and ran from the room. I could hear her say from the living room, "I don't think she wants my help..."

Karly and I laughed, holding each other in her kitchen. Finally, I busted her loose and told her, "Let's do this..."

Chapter 11

Breakfast was wonderful. Karly did a good job once someone walked her through the steps. I could tell though; she was not the cooking type. She was more of the bug you until you cooked something for her type.

I was fine with that. I loved to cook, and I loved to cook for her even more...

When we were done with breakfast Joshua came in and set a book on the table in front of me. It was a gunsmithing guide for the AR-15 rifle. I looked at him in wonder, "Have you read this?"

I shook my head, "No sir."

His eyes narrowed. "You still interested in what we discussed yesterday?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, sir!"

He smiled at my youthful excitement, "Then start by reading this cover to cover. I expect you to understand the diagrams and to be able to describe the actions covered in the book. I will be quizzing you on the processes described in this book. You will be able to describe what you see in this book before I ever let you see the rifle and begin work. Understood?"

I nodded, picking the book up, "Yes sir."

He smiled at me and nodded. He started to turn away, and then turned back, "One other thing. Because I know you well enough to know you will be worried... That book is yours now. Call it payment for the driveway. If something happens to it, you're not harming anyone..."

I nodded in embarrassment, knowing he was right, if I had damaged the book I would have insisted on replacing it...

"You two get moving, you'll miss your bus if you don't!" He shooed us out the door.

Karly gave me a look as we got to the car, "What was that about?"

I told her honestly, "Last night I asked him to show me some stuff about gunsmithing..."

She looked at me as she started the car, "Oh, I see, you're just using me to get to my dad..."

I shrugged, "He's an awfully attractive man... think I've got a shot?"

She smacked me, I was getting the feeling I was going to need to start getting used to that, "Thanks for that mental picture..."

I leaned over and kissed her, "I'm not just using you for your dad... I'm also using you for sex..."

She smiled and giggled a bit, kissing me again, "Okay, as long as we're on the same page, cause I'm just you using you for sex too..."

I smiled with her, enjoying our little shared joke and with that out of the way we started out to meet the bus. I was nervous and fidgety on the car ride to the school. I always got jitters before a big tournament, and this one, with scholarships on the line, and my future with Karly tied directly to those scholarships... I was a mess.

I knew coach would have my back whether or not I did well in the tournament. Problem was, colleges wanted winners. If you can't win when the chips are down, doesn't matter how good you look in a demo tape, or how many guys you beat at how many tournaments. If you can't show to a big tournament and walk away with good placing, they were simply going to think you weren't able to compete when the big lights came on.

That meant, I had to do well. I had scholarship deals on the table right now. I needed more. I needed to be able to get into any school that Karly could get into. She was whip smart, and her parents had money. I'm sure her grades were going to open a lot of doors, and the doors that wouldn't open for her alone would open once Joshua got hold of them. He didn't strike me as a man that was told no easily.

If I couldn't get into a school Karly wanted to go to... it would mean not going to school at all. There was no way I was walking away from her for four years, and there was no way in hell I was letting her walk away from the school she wanted to chase me.

That meant I had to do well. This tournament was a huge tournament. The brackets were 128 man brackets. That meant a minimum of 7 matches, 8 in the loser's bracket and 9 with wrestle backs. There would be state champions and future state champions in every weight class. There would be wrestlers from pretty much every Western state in the US there, and considering the cost of transport and entry, people weren't bringing their B team...

I had done the math. Consider that not every team on the West Coast would be going... and the heavyweight bracket most likely wouldn't be completely full. I figured a placing in the top 5 would on its own open a lot of scholarship doors for me. Add to that coach throwing his weight behind me, and a good placing at the State tournament this year and I had a good shot at writing my own ticket...

Karly took my hand, "Stop fixating teddy bear."

I looked at her in surprise. I was still amazed at how often she was inside my head. "I'm not fixating... I'm just thinking about what I need to do."

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows at me. She had fuzzy eyebrows that were so expressive... I could usually tell what she was thinking just by looking at them. Right now, they were telling me to shut up...

"Not fixating?" She called me on my bullshit. "Stop worrying. If you do well, you do well. If you don't, fuck it. Stop trying to do this for me, and start trying to do it for you." I started to argue, "Shut up. I'm making one of my patented wise speeches."

I smiled at her.

"You have scholarships on the table, right?" She looked at me and I nodded.

"Good schools?" She asked, I nodded.

"Then if worse comes to worst, we'll take one of those. I'll get in. We'll study something, and then when we get out, we'll start building a life together." She eyed me and I could tell she was serious...

"Besides, you wrestle like shit when you stress yourself out." I started to argue and she again silenced me, "I said shut up. I've seen you. You get fixated on winning and you block yourself out. You make small mistakes and then you fixated on those and pretty soon you're wrestling like shit. You lose your edge. You start to hold back, and you start getting behind in the match because of it. You never quit, but you stop wrestling in the moment. That's when you lose." She poked me in the head with her finger, "You start losing right her. Stop that."

I smiled at her. I was ashamed because I knew she was right. Her eyes pinned me as we sat at a stop light. "You aren't going to do that this time. You want to wrestle for me?"

1...45678...21