Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at him and could see he was indeed embarrassed.

He smiled at me. Nodded his head. "Yeah."

I knew where he was headed. I briefly considered just telling him. Sparing him the embarrassment of having to ask, but in the end, I figured if I had to swallow my pride enough to tell him, he could swallow his pride and ask. After all, we were both learning how the other operated and this would be a good exercise for us both.

He finally broke the silence. "Son." He looked out into the snow, at least being kind enough to give me the opportunity to lie to him if I needed to. "I've been buying jewelry for women since you were a twitch in your daddy's pants. I know quality when I see it. That ring, and the necklace were both very expensive items. Do you mind if I ask you where you got the money to afford them?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Didn't you ask?"

He looked at me puzzled.

I looked back out into the snow. "Kind of defeats the purpose of asking if I mind you asking, when you ask anyway..."

I checked to make sure I wasn't offending him...

He looked at me and smiled. "I guess that's true."

I looked back out into the snow and shrugged. I knew he was only asking because he cared. Mostly about his daughter, but I could also tell there was a bit of concern for me mixed in there as well... a probably a healthy dose of worry I might have stolen them. I was after all, a kid from the wrong side of the tracks and he didn't know me very well.

I figured I'd let that temper my reaction to him a bit...

"Shoveling snow, sir."

I looked at him and his eyebrows were raised, he was clearly surprised. "How much do you make each time you shovel a drive?"

I frowned, "Anywhere between five and fifteen bucks."

He measured his words carefully. "And how many driveways did you shovel to buy my daughter her Christmas presents?"

I actually didn't really know. A lot... though I would have done a lot more to see the light in her eyes when she opened the things that I had gotten for her. Truthfully, I felt ashamed for being able to get her so little... I told him, "I don't know exactly. Fifty or sixty..."

He looked poleaxed. "You shoveled fifty or sixty driveways this week?"

I shook my head, "No. I shoveled more than 100 driveways this week. I still have quite a bit of money saved up. I wanted to do some fun stuff with Karly while we were in Reno."

He burst out laughing. "Son. I'll give you this... you got work ethic." He shook his head in amazement and looked back out into the snow...

I smiled at him, even though he couldn't see me. "Thank you, sir."

He took a long pull off of his cigar and blew the smoke out. "A hellova lot more than that last loser my daughter brought around. That entitled piece of shit wouldn't have opened a door for my daughter if there was a hundred-dollar bill taped to the handle..."

I laughed lightly. I knew Mike from playing football with him. He was big, flashy and dumb. Even though he was a year older than me, we had classes together. He was an asshole, and he did everything he could to make my life miserable. It almost came to blows a few times...

He looked back at me with a pained expression, "Guess I shouldn't bring him up, huh?"

I shook my head at him, "I don't mind." I paused. I never really believed in making a name for myself at someone else's expense. At the same time, it was important to me that Joshua understand that I was very different person than Mike had been... "From everything I've heard, sounds like I'm coming out pretty well in comparison. Had he not been a dipshit I'd be sitting at home staring at the walls while he spent the holiday with your daughter..." The very thought of that drove a spike of pain into my heart... "Frankly, I'm pretty happy he was a fuckup."

He took another pull from his cigar and smiled at me. "Ain't that the truth?"

We shared a moment of silence... and I realized that it was not uncomfortable.

I finally broke the silence, "Sir, can I ask you a question?"

He looked at me seriously, "Didn't you just do that?"

I laughed at how he had turned my earlier question back on me. I nodded, showing him I understood his point. "Point taken. Do you like your work?"

He tilted his head at me, wrinkled his chin as if he was thinking about it. Finally, he nodded, "Very much so son."

I looked back out into the snow. I knew that I was on an important train of thought, but couldn't seem to figure out why it was important... I finally understood. "Do you think that's important?"

He came to a conclusion much quicker this time, "Absolutely. Why?"

I took a deep breath. I was about to ask him a lot right now... "Do you think you could teach me how to do it? Like an apprenticeship or something?"

His eyes narrowed and I could see he was trying to work out my thinking. "Maybe. Why do you ask?"

I thought about it, realizing that the answer to this question was important. It would inform his thinking about me and would most likely make or break my case with him. I bit my lip and finally decided what to say, "I'm smart... I know it sounds arrogant as fuck to say that, but people have been telling me my whole life how smart I was, so I guess at some point you have to decide that maybe they aren't bullshitting you."

I shrugged and continued, "I don't feel smart. I just feel like me, but I also notice that I don't seem to be working as hard as everyone around me seems to be to learn."

That was an interesting thought, one that just kind of came spilling out of my mouth. I decided that it sounded right and went with it. "I guess I always saw myself as becoming a doctor, or a lawyer or something... but the more I think about it, the less I think I'd like a job like that. I mean I think about it and I'm not excited, I'm not engaged. I mean I can make a lot of money doing that, and I'm sure I'm smart enough to do it, but it doesn't sound like fun..."

I looked back out into the snow and thought about it... "The idea of working on firearms every day, of selling them, learning about them, teaching people about them... hell the idea of working with weapons as a general rule seems like it would be really fun. I think it's work I could get out of bed every morning and look forward to doing."

It sounded right...

Joshua sighed. He too looked out into the snow and drew from his cigar again. "You thinking about doing this instead of going off to college?"

I looked at his back while he was talking and then let my eyes settle back into the snow to think about it...

Finally, I shook my head, "No. I think I should go to school, but I also think that I should learn about this. It strikes a passion in me, but it also doesn't strike me as being something that I should walk away from other opportunities to do. Maybe if I had no scholarship offers, or anything, but turning down those opportunities to chase my dreams seems pretty stupid."

He looked back at me, "Smart boy... I'll be honest. I can teach you to do what I do. I wouldn't if you turned down an education to do it. You have a rare opportunity, and I won't help you throw that away. I'll also say, there's a lot more to what I do beyond the smithing and the selling. I run a business. I manage inventory, I take care of people issues. I've done that without the benefit of an education." He took another drag on his cigar, "A man that had those things, combined with what I could teach him would be in an excellent position, especially if it was combined with some good work ethic."

I smiled at him, realizing his point. "One other question sir?"

He nodded once, "Sure."

I looked back out into the snow. "My whole life people seemed to be grooming me to do something big. Be something special. Do you think it's right to walk away from that, even though I have the ability?"

He laughed again, "Son. Don't let another person bully you into being something they want you to be that you don't want to be. Lots of people will look at someone who has a lot of natural talent and try to say that that person owes the world something." He shook his head, "They don't. A lot of very happy people go home every day with dirt under their fingernails, and not one of those people that signed you up for something, "special", are going to carry that load for you when you start to hate it. Figure out something you love, then figure out how to make a living from doing that..."

I looked at him, "Warren Buffet, right?"

He smiled at me, "More or less. Still good advice."

I looked back into the snow and realized I'd never really gotten an answer. I looked at him again.

Finally, he smiled. "I'll teach you. On one condition."

I met his eyes and waited...

His eyes narrowed, "You go to school. Get a higher education. I don't care in what, but no 18-year-old kid should be walking away from opportunities. That's too young to be making decisions about what you want to be doing with the rest of your life. Find something else that engages your mind and learn about that too. That way, if for whatever reason, what I teach you doesn't work out, you have something to fall back on. Deal?"

I smiled at him, happy that he was willing to help me, "Deal."

He started to walk to the door and stopped. "One other thing?"

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"What you said about Mike being here, sharing the holiday with my daughter while you sat at home starting at the walls?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

He shook his head at me, "Never would have happened. I'd never have let that piece of shit intrude on a family holiday." He narrowed his eyes at me. "That makes you special kiddo."

I smiled at him, feeling really grateful for being allowed to participate. "Thank you, sir."

He raised his eyebrows, "Don't fuck it up."

He took some of the sting out with a smile.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, "I'll try not to, sir."

Chapter 7

I found Karly in the living room sitting on the love seat. I plopped down next to her, enjoying the feminine scent of her, her warmth, her sensual presence next to me... I leaned into her quickly, giving her a bit of a hard shove, really just letting her know I was there.

She leaned over and kissed me on the neck. Then whispered into my ear, "Did you get a good rest from all the people?"

I looked at her and was amazed at how beautiful she was. How open. How the fuck she was stooping to be with a loser like me... "Yeah."

She smiled, "And a good talk with my dad?"

I tried to conceal my embarrassment, looking down. "Yeah, I think he thought I stole the stuff I got you..."

She leaned in and kissed me on the neck, just below my ear. It felt so good my eyes drifted closed... she whispered in my ear, "You shouldn't have spent so much on me... you worked really hard for that money..."

I was about to protest when she added, "But I love you so much for doing it. You showed me that you'll always put me first..." She kissed me in that spot again and my eyes drifted closed while my brain switched off.

I looked at her and smiled. Nodding finally, I told her, "Yes. Thank you for being patient with me."

She smiled then leaned in... "I'm getting kind of impatient with finishing what we started this morning..."

I looked at her, "Yes please..."

She wrapped her fingers in mine and pulled me to standing. "We are going to go do some Christmas light watching" she informed me.

I smiled at her, liking her idea, but I was also worried, "Is your family going to be upset if you leave?"

She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "You and I could use some alone time, and you could use some quiet time."

She looked at her dad, he smiled and nodded. "It's okay. I ruined Gabby's alone time."

A few minutes later we were in her car, and she was lighting a cigarette. She blew the smoke out, obviously enjoying her first chance at a cigarette for the day.

I smiled at her, "So did you sneak out to get a smoke, or did you really want a shot at me?"

She turned to me and wiggled her eyebrows, "I can't enjoy both?"

She stopped at a stop sign and leaned over and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth...

I was left breathless by the time we parted.

We drove straight to my place.

When we got upstairs I turned to her and smiled, pulling her into me and kissing her hard. She returned my kiss as passionately as she was able. My fingers worked their way up the buttons of her shirt, undressing her slowly...

Soon, we were both naked, rolling around on the bed together, not making love, merely rolling around and basking in each other's bodies. We kissed, our tongues mingling, my hands rolling up and down her naked body, exploring each and every centimeter of her skin. Our fingers entwined and I worked my kisses up and down her neck, bringing goosebumps to the surface of her skin...

I nibbled my way back down her neck, stopping briefly to kiss into the hollow of her neck. Her back arched sensually, giving me an excellent appreciation for her perfect breasts. I let my hands untangle from hers, and I wrapped my arms around her back while she was still in her arch and kissed and sucked on her nipples, delighting in the forbidden taste of that perfect flesh.

She moaned and pulled me tighter to her...

I alternated back and forth between her nipples... teasing each of them up to a perfect little point. I whispered to her, "I want to do something for you..."

She looked at me, raw lust in her eyes... she nodded.

I kissed down her body, enjoying her perfect toned stomach. My hands slid to her ass and I felt the muscles ripple there as she spread her legs...

I delighted as I looked at her pink flesh down below... something so beautiful, and shared with just me...

I ran my tongue down the stiff line of hair she had left from shaving, working my way down to her button...

I let my tongue lap at it gently and her back arched into the air. My arms circled under her legs, pulling her tight to my face as I sucked on her. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head.

I ran my head back and forth, just letting her enjoy my personal attention to her...

Finally, I figured she was ready...

I looked at her. She looked at me... "More please?"

I smiled at her. She smiled at me...

I saw a bit of excitement enter her eyes, but she squashed it down...

I kissed her button again and enjoyed the taste of her under my lips and tongue... after a few seconds I stopped and looked at her... "You want more of that...?"

She was nibbling her bottom lip, and I could tell she was really enjoying herself. "Yes... please." she moaned.

With that, I dove down on her, giving her lower lips my full attention. Opening my mouth wide I put my tongue flat against her clit so I could peek at her as she enjoyed me.

I must have hit a sensitive spot as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it tighter into her, and I had to remind myself that this was not a show for me, it was an exercise for her...

I explored her leisurely with my tongue, finding the spots she liked, the ones she disliked and most importantly, the ones she loved...

Within a few minutes I had her climaxing, her moans echoing across the room. I refused to stop, simply enjoying the feel of her responding to my touch in such a pleasurable and passionate way...

I kept licking, kissing and enjoying her until she finally stopped me, "I need you... can I have you now?"

Slowly I crawled up her, dragging the skin of my chest up her body...

I felt her nipples scrape across my chest as my mouth found hers... her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as I pushed myself into her.

My mind filled with blinding light as I slid into her, the pure seductive song of my own personal siren. Dimly I felt her hands pull me tighter into her as she called my name, but all I could think of was how perfect her body felt wrapped around me...

I drove myself into her over and over, my breath coming in ever more ragged breaths....

She welcomed each thrust, her nails scratching my back as she climaxed and called my name, begging me for more...

I looked at her beautiful face, thankful we had left the lights on so I could watch her enjoy me...

She hooked her legs around my body and clung to me desperately. That first orgasm had broken loose her ability to climax over and over again...

My left hand found her breast and I squeezed the nipple there as I knew she was close to climaxing again, knowing that would push her over the edge again...

As she screamed in ecstasy I slid my hand down her breast, running it over the taut skin of her flank and around to her ass, while my other hand wrapped itself into the sheets next to her head...

I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I felt the muscles in my abdomen tighten and then everything below my waist was a pure wall of fire... of beautiful pleasure brought on by the perfection of her body...

I grunted and could contain myself no longer... I had never had an orgasm like this one... it was so long... so powerful... I usually could not keep moving once I started, could only wrap myself in the purity of the sensation she provided me...

This time was not like that... this time, I felt myself spraying inside of her, and just going and going. Finally, the pleasure was too much to bear any longer and I simply buried myself into her, my hand snapped up to her shoulder and I could only cling to her and ride out the rest of what she had given me...

Chapter 8

After we had finished making love we lay tangled together in my bed. My heart was pounding and I was trying to catch my breath...

My arms were wrapped around her as I lay on her chest...

I could hear her heart beat, quick and powerful, like listening to the beat of a drum, or echoes of thunder on a hot August night. I could hear the air enter and leave her lungs, sounding like the waves of the ocean pounding the sand. It was the most perfect sound I had ever heard.

Finally, I found the strength to disentangle myself from her...

I ran my hand down her face, and held it to my chest. "I love you," I whispered to her, knowing that I would never be able to say that to her often enough...

I rolled on my side next to the wall and she crawled in onto my chest, purring as she settled her head on me.

"You are too good to me." She told me.

I hugged and kissed her, enjoying her soft lips every time she offered them to me.

I gave her a half smile, "You're not going to think I'm too good to you in a moment..."

Her green eyes met mine, "Let me guess, you're cutting me off for the next week?"

The air left my lungs... "How did you know?"

She smiled at me, "This tournament is really important to you. Rolling around with me is probably not the best use of your energy..." She gave me a quick kiss. "I get it."

I pulled her in for a much better kiss. When we broke it off I told her, "It's scary how often you are in my head..."

She gave me a sultry look, "I am pretty awesome."

I blew in her face. "You're not that awesome..."

Her eyebrows went up, "I'm at least a 9.2!"

"A 9.2? Ha! Not even close!" I told her.

She cocked her head at me, "Let's add it up. Intelligence, 10. Sense of humor, 10. Face, let's say a solid 8. Butt, at least a 9." She sat up and gave me a wonderful view of her breasts... "And tits? Oh yeah, 10."

"A 10 on tits...? No way! Those are like a 6 at best!" I teased her.

Horror sprawled across her face, "A 6?!" She smacked me on the chest."

I tried to act bored, when in reality the thought of taking one of her breasts in my mouth was starting to very much push to the forefront of my mind... "You have that mole on the left one... that really cost you with the judges!"

She pinched my nose, "A 4-point deduction for a mole? That's a beauty mark!"

I shrugged at her, "Hey, I don't award the points, I just communicate them..."

1...34567...21