All Comments on 'Fallen Angel Ch. 01-04'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please!

please write more!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
wow...

glad to learn more about davariel's back ground and what made him the way he is.

feeling all most sorry for him and his situation.

great general story line.

one of the most original stories i have read.

wish i could give 10 stars.

thank you, please continue. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Loved this story! had an excellent story line, would love to read more! keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please please please please please!!!!

Please please PLEASE add more I'm dying to know what the rest of the story is!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

Wow! Betrayed on all sides, he is one messed up angel!

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtabout 12 years ago

The only major thing that took away from the story was your habit of putting emotional punctuation outside of the quotation marks. It was distracting.

Example: "Why should we believe you," the redhead finally croaked? This should be "Why should we believe you?" the redhead finally croaked.

The redhead is asking a question, and you are stating that he finally croaked. The way you have it has the redhead stating something and you asking that he croaked. See what I mean? You do this a lot.

Other than that this is a very good story. 5/5 stars from me for story flow and readability. The story keeps moving and even the flashbacks flow nicely. On to read your second one. :)

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 12 years ago
where is it?

Where is the rest of this story? Instead of a fallen angel he reminds me of a messed up man, but a cute messed up man.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
SINCEREST APOLOGIES...

Some people have gotten upset because I haven"t posted the remainder of this story as well as the remainder of DARK PRINCE (sequel to this one). I hadn't post the rest hoping that the readers would enjoy it enough to purchase it. It was not my intention to upset my readers, so I will be posting the remainder of FALLEN ANGEL for your enjoyment but will be deleting DARK PRINCE, because I really need the money to survive. I hope that those who enjoy this story will help me in my writing endeavor by purchasing the rest of the series as I publish them on amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. There are two more books after FALLEN ANGEL, called DARK PRINCE and ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION. I am currently working on the forth book called GOLDEN ANGEL. Thanks so much for your loyal support.LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH...

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

a very outstanding story. i am loving it and it is intriguing to make me want to read more. I just wish you weren't going to hold it hostage for being purchased bc I think fans on here help get you to where you will be with encouragement and comments that may help you make it better. Most fans will buy a series if they like it enough. But the best of authors i can name on here are happy to let their first fans read all of their work first and they are still very successful once they publish. Fans on here are loyal and will put comments on the sites you sell on, etc. Just a thought.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
It's all coming out

I uploaded ALL the chapters of FALLEN ANGEL, but for some reason, they are being released one chapter per day. This is out of my hands but know that everyday a new chapter will be posted by the webmaster. The 18th is when chapter 14 and epilogue will be posted according to the date that shows up on my submissions view page. Thanks for all the support, questions and comments from everyone. Based on the input I am thinking of revising and expanding this novel due to holes my readers have pointed out. That will be the expanded version of Fallen Angel (second edition). Once it's finished I would be more than happy to gift those who helped me revise Fallen Angel with a free copy either ebook or paperback. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AAHHHHH

I finished Fallen Angel, but are you actually gonna publish Dark Prince?!!!! I reaaaallllly wanna read it if I can scrap up the money for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous