Fallen Angel Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davariel allowed those cruel words to fill the gaping, bleeding hole in his heart, to cover the intense pain of finally realizing no one ever loved him, not even his mother. Even the hordes of aliens that came to see him only saw him as a coveted object. The only time he'd allowed them to touch him through the barricade, two of his primary feathers were torn off his wings. Even seeing his tears and bloodied wing they still reached out for more feathers not caring that they had hurt him.

No more.

The wind dried his tears. His soul seemed to shrivel up and die, leaving him empty, except for the hatred that ran through his veins like bitter poison.

"Cut your wings. Be our master. Be our dark prince. Once you let Lucifer out, you'll see what a grateful father he can be."

Davariel lifted the demon sword and sliced through his black wings. The pain had been excruciating, causing him to lose consciousness. He awakened to find himself transformed into a demon, red wings and sharp fangs, in the midst of a celebratory orgy in a fiery pit deep within the planet's crust.

Energy filled him, making him feel alive again. They dragged him, eyes wide in surprise, into the writhing melee of demons and devils copulating like frenzied beasts. For the first time in his young, one hundred and ninety sun orbits, he experienced the sensation of being embedded in a female. A she-devil straddled his quivering loins, impaling herself upon his inexperienced cock. He gasped in shock at the wondrous sensation as she rode him.

The demons created these creatures with perfect human anatomies and faces. They had long whip-like tails and small horns on their heads, aside from the bat-like wings. The creatures ranged in an array of jewel-toned colors and had bright golden eyes with slit pupils.

He was their master, the dark prince, his new task: to find a powerful virgin Master Guardian.

Davariel was summoned to kill whenever a powerful Master Guardian was discovered by the devils and demons dispatched throughout the universe.

His name became synonymous with death and destruction. All beings feared Davariel more than any other demon that existed before him.

"The dark prince," he sneered, coming out of his black musings of the past, looking down at himself; bloodied, dirty, full of cum, even in his hair. He was a joke.

Again, Luciel called to him. The absurd woman was crying...for him. It made no sense, yet touched his black heart. Though he had no hope of escaping his demon masters, he'd help her escape, but not before fucking her. That was the only way to ensure her safety, otherwise they'd only find a replacement for him who would hunt her down and use her as the sacrifice.

He tried to convince himself the only reason he wanted to do this was to spite the demons, but....

He crawled to the door. His legs were still shaking. She was leaning against it on the other side, crying. He could still smell her delightful scent. It made his heart race, his skin tingle, and his face feel warm. It made him...happy.

What an absurd emotion.

He smiled in spite of the throbbing ache in his battered body.

Davariel pressed his bruised face and hands against the door, desiring to hold her close and drown in that heavenly scent.

I've never scented that before. I know what hatred and lust and fear smell like, so this must be love.

Closing his eyes, he sighed. Love smells beautiful.

Standing on trembling legs, he summoned the two wolves that he'd assigned to keep watch over the cottage when he wasn't around and charged them with guarding Luciel. The beautiful creatures, one black the other white, cowered in terror at his feet. They would do his bidding or suffer for it.

Davariel took to the night sky, his nose wrinkling at the stench in the air warning that the beautiful planet swarmed with demons. He flew for a while over dense, ancient forests, until he came upon a mountain. Despite the gloom of doom that hung in the air, he heard the merry singing of two inebriated individuals.

Near the mouth of a cavern, in the side of the snow-capped mountain, he found what he was looking for.

Remuel and Zakreel were two were-dragons, humans with the ability to transform into dragons, who were once mortal enemies. Having come from different clans, the blood dragon and the golden dragon had fought against each other for centuries, until they found themselves fighting against a greater common enemy...the Grei hunters that captured their kind to enslave them into sexual service.

When the two men noticed Davariel's presence in the cave, they transformed into their bestial form and blasted him with their fire.

After a long moment they ceased, exhausted.

Davariel stood with his arms folded over his chest tapping his foot in impatience. "That was very stupid. You should be grateful that I've come to request a favor, otherwise I'd kill you both."

"We're not afraid of..." the red dragon began with a roar, then gasped in shock. "What the fuck say you?" The other dragon also stared dumbfound.

"I need your help."

They both gawked at him for so long, for a moment, he thought they were either too drunk or just plain stupid to understand him. He opened his mouth to repeat what he said when both dragons began laughing their heads off.

"Holy dragon-pook! We are really pook-faced this time, Zak!"

"So you're having the same hallucination as I am right now? Fuck me!"

Davariel didn't have time for this nonsense. He raised his hands high and began closing his fists, letting his telekinetic energy grip the dragons' throats in a tight power hold, making them choke until their eyes bulged.

"Silence," he snapped. "I need for you to find a space transport to get an Edenian Master Guardian back to her home world. Do you understand?" The dragons gurgled their replies. "But before you take her away, I also need for you to shield us as I...take her." He released them and they fell to the ground coughing as they transformed back into human form.

A pair of bright green eyes and shimmering blue ones glared at him.

"You want us to protect you while you rape some poor woman," the blonde haired one rasped, while the one with the blood-red mane struggled to inhale?

"It won't be rape. I must divest of her maidenhood in order for her to remain safe. She won't refuse me."

"Why should we believe you," the redhead finally croaked?

"Because you have no choice! Obey or die!" Davariel summoned his demon sword.

"We're not afraid of you or death, demon," the red haired one named Remuel spoke again!

Davariel huffed in impatience. He didn't want to kill them. If they were dead, they couldn't help him help Luci.

"Then be afraid for the continued existence of this universe. The woman is the prophesized virginal sacrifice of the abyss. All of creation in this physical realm will be no more once the sacrifice is completed." They didn't look convinced, only suspicious. "Think of your families. They're all going to die! Your children!" If he had children, he give his life to protect them.

The dragons looked at each other.

"I've got hundreds of little ones," the gold admitted grudgingly.

The red snorted. "I've got thousands," but then his smug grin faded as he turned back to Davariel. "Hey, wait a moment...why should you care?" Green and blue eyes narrowed once more.

"I've had a change of heart," Davariel said in a quiet voice, his eyes holding theirs as he lifted his chin.

"We'll help you save the girl, but you get yourself out of your own mess. Don't count on us standing by you to fight the demons once they discover your treachery."

"So be it," Davariel answered in a low voice.