All Comments on 'Fallen Angel Ch. 05'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Its Gil from ZERGOTH.

I voted 5 stars awesome story. Keep it up.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Love this story!!!

The story is quite intricate. I have enjoyed reading it thus far and look forward to more!!!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
Confused

One of the main tenets of the agreement he has is that he must kill a virgin and he said his plan was to take her virginity and send her to her home. First, you never got too clear as to why he'd send her back to her world where it was hell breaking loose, literally. And you started this chapter without us seeing him take her virginity, without us seeing how she reacted when she saw him...the sadness she'd have had, the response to him saving her. I feel like I missed a chapter. I am not sure why you skipped over such an important part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Also confused

I agree with cannd that I think a chapter is missing...? maybe?

Zombie91Zombie91over 11 years ago
I do not regret it.

It took me a while for reading 01-04 but it was worth it Its a great read. My wife is way ahead of me she has more time and she is liking it so i know i am going to enjoy this. Today i start 05. Thanks for writing this story it is so different and fresh. Hope you are good. Be back in a few days.

"Dont get bitten or scratched".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous