All Comments on 'Fallen Angel Ch. 08'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Love it!!

Keep up the good work!!!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
Continues to pull me in...

I love this story. It's got alot in it that you have to piece together...maybe it seems hard since I'm reading at like 5 am :)

Obviously, it was great to see him saved and together with his family. I really enjoyed the dream sequence with his mother. The one thing with that was what she said about his soul holding that of the last 2 'Alpha angels.' She then said Devon had been released. And that the other was with him. Should I assume that means his son, Devon, has one of the angel's soul and that Lucien has the other? And how did he end up with these angels' souls in him?

Well, can't wait for more. It continues to be brilliant.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

Aw!!! keep it going..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Davariel is so sweet...

When I started reading this story I was expecting something totally different because of the title. I thought the main male character would be this dark brooding guy, but Dava strikes me almost like a child in a man's body (even though he does have his dark angel moments). He's just so sweet despite everything's he's gone through. So glad he's out of that other horrible place and with his babies now. Can't wait for next chapter. I'm so hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awww

This is legit soo cuteee but i feel like something bad is going to happen that's what always happens in these storied hopefully not but i can guess love Davarial'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous