Fallen Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued her downward journey, caressing him as her teeth and tongue tantalized his nipples into stiff little peaks. The woman was driving him crazy. She continued her onslaught upon his nipples, nibbling and lapping away at them as if they were the sweetest candy. He squirmed in delight, but ached for her to go lower.

Her tongue traced the outlines of his muscled abs and the line that marked that area from his hipbone. Davariel let his head drop back in surrender. Finally, she reached his penis. He feared he was going to come before she ever got her mouth around his straining tip. His knuckles turned white from twisting fistfuls of the sheets in his hands while she kissed his thighs. Already panting, he bit his lip and arched his back, stifling another shout of desire when her tongue swiped up his full length. Her eyes shot up to his, drowning him in their silvery blue depths. Her pupils dilated wide, making them seem darker. Holding his gaze, she took him into her mouth and sucked. Biting back a harsh groan, he let his fingers go into the darkness of her hair and held her to him as he undulated, spreading his thighs wide with his feet flat on the mattress. She continued to suck him into her hot little mouth, her tongue working him in deeper. He growled with pleasure.

"Baby, I can't take it anymore." His voice broke as he came. Ecstasy! His head arched back and he opened his mouth in silent agony. All he could do was gasp and pant. She swallowed him down until he thought he'd die from rapture.

Once more, she kissed his thighs, smiling up at him.

He grinned back. Silly girl. She thinks I'm done. He was barely getting started.

"Ride me, Luci."

Her eyes widened in wonder. She didn't know young Seraph's could go a few rounds and not lose their erections for hours...sometimes days. He might no longer have wings, but he was still Seraphian born.

Tearing away her skimpy little shorts, she straddled him with eagerness. As if savoring the moment, she lowered herself slowly. She was tighter than a fist. He winced, his eyes widening, not expecting her to be so tiny after having given birth.

As if reading his mind, she giggled like a naughty girl, making his heart race. "I told you, I self-healed. Everything went back to the way it was before I'd had sex with you."

He almost crossed his eyes when she finished seating herself completely onto him.

"My love, I'm in heaven," he sighed.

Being inside her again made him want to weep in joy. He touched her face and caressed her hair, assuring himself that this was no dream and he was really sitting there with his beautiful Luci clasping him tight. He couldn't help the broad smile that spread across his face.

"I'm the luckiest angel—I mean—man alive."

She caressed his cheek, her eyes darkening to a liquid blue, "You're still an angel to me."

His heart sped up at her words as he felt her sweet essence grow stronger. Whatever the scent was, it was only for him. That made him happy.

It's just as good as love. He pushed away the shadows of sadness and fear, not wanting anything to mar this moment of intimacy with her.

Now that he'd lost some of the harried edge to his lust, he could relax and give her pleasure at leisure. He wanted to drive her wild with need.

Unfortunately, his sons had other plans. No sooner had she come the first time, bouncing wildly on his lap, one of the babes began to fuss. They stared at each other wide eyed, panting, then began to laugh.

The second she eased herself off him, he bounded out of bed and rushed to the bassinette.

"I could have teleported him to us, you know."

He just shrugged, scooping Lucien into his arms. Again, he sniffed the baby's sweet scent into his lungs as he carried him to his mother. He gave the blonde infant to Luciel with reluctance and watched in fascination as his child nursed from her pretty breast. For the second time, he noticed the babe looked larger than before. He knew that Seraphs sometimes grew in spurts. It had been a necessary evolution for their kind to avoid falling prey to ancient predators, but it wasn't something you could see right before your eyes. It was supposed to be gradual.

He rose once more and picked Devon up. The infant still slumbered and stretched with a yawn when his father took him into his arms. He still looked the same at least, but resembled a baby of about a month rather than a newborn of a few days.

With a smile, he felt the downy thatch of jet-black hair that stuck straight out of his little head. He looked funny.

"His hair is going to be like yours."

Luciel giggled. "He's going to have the girls going crazy for him."

Those words had his smile dying a quick death. Memories of how people used to grope at him, until he just kept himself locked away at the castle, came back to haunt him.

"What's wrong, Davariel?"

"I don't want what happened to me to happen to him."

"The universe may have put you on a pedestal, but you never knew what love was. We'll give our sons more than enough love. They'll be fine. Don't worry."

He wasn't convinced, but didn't express his fears to her.

Both infants fed and having helped her change their diapers, he placed Lucien into the bassinette, then turned to take Devon and tuck him close to his brother. They both slept peacefully.

Stifling a yawn, he realized Luciel had been right in assuming that he needed to rest a bit more.

She insisted he finish eating the stew she had one of the wolves prepare along with a bowl of varied fruits and cheeses.

She fed him, smiling when he licked her fingers every time she fed him pieces of fruit. He felt peaceful as she chatted on about the people protecting them.

Now, his belly full, and his lust slightly sated, he felt sleep beckoning to him.

They lay together, with him pulling her back against his chest in a comfortable spoon position. He promptly drifted off, sighing in contentment, his sweet Luci wrapped in his arms and his nose buried in her fragrant hair.

12