All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 13'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

I truly love this story. I think Star doesn't hate Luma like he'd try to make everyone believe. It will be good to see what happens next, so I hope the next chapter will be very soon.

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I am enjoying this story and seeing the different ways Luma interacts with all his boys. I really would love to see Serif and Taz together; now there's a pairing that would fry the screen! I like the way you write; even though the entries are short, which I usually dislike, you still manage to move the story along and engage my interest and emotions. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good!

Loving the different interactions.

Small point: I think you are repeatedly mistyping "hell"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
'Hel'

... is the old-age spelling of the word 'Hell', so it's not misspelt. ^-^

NephylimNephylimabout 12 years agoAuthor
Hel

Hel is the Norse goddess of the region of Hel. Essentially Hel is where you go if you haven't earned your place in Valhalla by dying in battle.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
doors

in the last story you said there were no doors in this house.? so how come star just stormed away like a queen and slammed the door.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Doors.

Perhaps they fitted the doors while they waited for the next chapter to be written?

Don't be so pedantic!

NephylimNephylimabout 12 years agoAuthor
Doors

As far as I recall I have never said there are no doors. I think what I said that there were no doors for Luma, ie he could walk into any room without knocking or announcing his entry. I certainly didn't mean it literally. All the rooms have doors. I can't believe no one slams one until Chapter 13, I thought my characters were more diva than that.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
character

i love how luma stays in character and star is still so pissy but i got a sense of why from bridges comment about how luma could be so stupid sometimes.i love this story your characters are amazing i love how they each have their own story within the story and their own individuality and spark serif is such a hot lil hellion woot woot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous