Fallen Poets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down Jaska grabbed her bra and ripped it from her releasing her breasts from its confines. Fondling it he watched as she arched her back, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensations his thumb on her nipple was causing. She felt someone take the other breast and pinch it and she groaned loudly letting her senses take over. Quivering with pleasure she parted her legs the wetness soaking her panties.

Between her legs Jani could smell her arousal and his cock throbbed needing to plunge into her. Pulling her panties down Jani spread her legs even further and crawled between them. Parting her labia he watched as moisture trickled from her and gently he pushed his tongue inside of her. The sweet musky smell tantalised his senses and he lapped at her wetness, slowly swirling his tongue around. He felt her arch forward and teasing her he used his tongue as a cock showing her what he wanted to do to her. Her clit was hard against his nose and nudging it he heard her moan.

"Oh god that feels so good." She gasped. Inserting a finger into her pussy Jani felt her muscles clamp on to it drawing it further in.

Lucy was in heaven. Her body felt alive and her skin tingled with the sensations that coursed through it. Each nipple was being sucked on and hands caressed her all over. Between her legs her pussy was being assaulted by an expert mouth. Deep in the pit of her stomach she could feel her orgasm building and she tried to stave it off. Reaching out with her hands she took hold of Jaska and Captains cocks. Gently she squeezed hearing them groan as she delicately masturbated them. Her loud moans filled the air but she didn't care she was where she wanted to be with the men she wanted to be with.

From the doorway Olli stood and watched as his friends pleasured the woman he loved. But instead of being jealous he was aroused. Lucy looked beautiful under them. However he wanted to wait and enjoy her after she had finished in the bedroom. Between her legs Jani was licking her out his enjoyment obvious and he could see her tiny hands wrapped around Jaska's and Captain's cocks. They were oblivious to him and his cock grew hard in his jeans. Turning away he walked downstairs knowing that he would get to fuck her soon.

Jaska watched as Olli walked out of the room before turning to watch as Lucy wrapped her tiny hand around his cock. His legs quivered with the effort to keep still and he could feel his orgasm building. Deep in the pit of his stomach he could feel it and he moaned loudly.

"Oh god yes."

Lucy smiled up at him and knew that she was causing his pleasure. Tightening her grip she moved her hand slower until she heard him gasp.

"Tease." He laughed before closing his eyes and letting himself be taken by the feelings flooding his body. His muscles screamed for release as his cock did the same yet her movements did not quicken their pace. Instead he endured the slowest torture ever and he wanted more.

Opposite him Captain was lost in a world that was full of light and movement. His body felt alive as she slowly toyed with him. Each stroke of her hand bought him closer to release and silently he called her name. From deep down he felt the build-up of his orgasm and his stomach muscles tensed as it got closer. His skin tingled and he could feel his heart beat faster. Opening his eyes he looked into two emerald green pools and was lost. They called to his soul and he knew that he could never let her go. She tortured him and made him lose control. She made him question his life and he knew it would never be the same. The pleasure she was giving and receiving was written all over her. From her wide pupils to her flushed skin and hard nipples.

He watched as she closed her eyes and sighed. Between her legs Jani lapped at her making her grip his own cock tighter. The tension built and he knew he could not hold back for much longer. His stomach tightened even more and slowly he felt it crawl up his cock until it exploded out and all over her. Stars cascaded in front of his eyes and his body shook with his release. Moaning loudly he felt it recede as his body relaxed and he slumped back onto his heels. His whole body felt tender and he slowly unwrapped Lucy's hand from his shaft. Opening his eyes the light blinded him and he blinked only to see her lick the remnants of his orgasm from her hand. Lying next to her he kissed and caressed her body.

"I want to hear you cum Lucy. I want to feel you shudder as Jani makes you cum." He whispered in her ear before kissing the lobe. Lucy turned her head and devoured his mouth. Sucking on his tongue and fighting with it in his mouth. Hungry with desire she growled in her throat and Captain joined her. His hands found her breasts once more and he pinched her already hard nipples. Twirling them slowly between his fingers he watched as she arched her back and mewled loudly in his throat.

Jaska was so close and he tried to stop his own orgasm. Her small hands were driving him insane and her moans were music to his ears. Her movements grew quicker coaxing him to cum. From the pit of his stomach it swelled faster and faster, his cock throbbing with the need to explode. Closing his eyes he let the feeling wash over him. Shuddering with pleasure he felt it explode from him and he moaned his release.

Between her legs Jani could feel his own cock throbbing and he longed to plunge it into her. She tasted delicious all musk and sweetness. Circling her hard clit with his tongue he pushed it further in and her groan almost sent him over the edge. Rising up he crawled over her his cock rubbing her pussy causing her to push against him in need.

"Fuck me Jani."

He needed no second telling and with one movement he plunged into her. It felt like heaven, tight and warm and wet it wrapped itself around him. Drawing out he teased her making her cry out for him. Either side of her Captain and Jaska played with her nipples making her whimper with the need to cum. Her body arched as he plunged back into her and he wanted to feel her orgasm on his cock. The thought of it spurred him on and he slowly fucked her watching the changing expressions on her face. Harder and harder he fucked her and he could feel her muscles tightening on him.

"Oh my god." Lucy cried raking her fingers down his back. "OH my god."

Harder he pushed his heart beating faster as he tried to stop his own orgasm from happening. But the more she writhed beneath him the harder it was.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck, oh fuck." Lucy shouted and her muscles clamped onto him pulsing as she shuddered. Jani cried out as he was unable to hold off any longer the pulsing of her pussy as she came to much for him. Slumping onto her he closed his eyes and waited for his heartbeat to slow down. Inside her he could feel his own cock throb and he sighed heavily.

The only noise in the room was the sound of their breathing. Lying entangled in their arms Lucy had never felt so content. Shutting her eyes she felt herself falling asleep. As her breathing slowed she drifted off and within seconds she was dreaming.

The three men sat up and watched as she slept before leaving the room. Closing the door behind him Jaska took one more look at the woman who had changed all of their lives. Naked he went to get showered before heading to the sauna.

Marko sat reading as Olli played his guitar. Both men wanted Lucy but they were content to wait for her. Footsteps on the stairs made him look up and he saw Jaska walk down them.

"Where is Lucy?" he asked.

"She is asleep in my bed. I'm going to the sauna." And with that he walked out of the room. Marko went back to his book but he could not settle.

Lucy wondered where she was when she woke up at first before she remembered what had happened. The bed was warm and comfortable making her want to go back to sleep. Instead she got up and went to find a bathroom. After a quick shower and toilet she grabbed a shirt and pulled it on.

Downstairs she stopped as both Marko and Olli looked at her. Smiling sweetly she wandered over and curled up on the sofa.

"Feel better after your sleep?" Olli said going to sit next to her.

"Yes thanks." She said moving closer to him. As she looked up at him she uncurled her legs and placed them across his knees, her shirt rising.

"It would appear you forgot your panties Lucy." Olli said looking down at her.

"Oh dear how naughty of me. But do I need them if you are going to take them of me anyway?" she replied. "Do I need my shirt either for that matter?" undoing the buttons as she spoke.

"I doubt that very much."

"I thought so too." She said slipping it from her shoulders. Hearing a sigh behind her Lucy turned to see Marko smiling at her. "Do you like what you see Marko?"

"Very much Lucy, your body is beautiful."

Bold in her new found confidence she stood and walked over to him, her hips swaying seductively. Straddling his lap she sat down wriggling her bottom as she did so.

"Mmm looks like someone is pleased to see me. Are you pleased to see me?" She whispered in his ear.

"Yes Lucy I am very pleased to see you."

"I have a surprise for you." As she spoke she slid onto the floor and pulled his hips forward. Smiling up at him she undid his jeans and pulled them down. Underneath his hard cock sprung free and she licked her lips. Leaning forward she took him into her mouth and gently began to suck.

Olli watched as Lucy seduced Marko. His own cock was ramrod hard and the sight of her on her knees with her bottom in the air was too much to see. Standing up he walked behind her undoing his jeans and slipping them off. Reaching up he drew of his sweater and knelt behind her. Pulling her legs apart he eased his cock into her wet pussy and pushed. Tight and warm he pushed even harder before pulling out. Her juices covered his cock and it spurred him on. In and out he went steadily as she sucked Markos cock her head bobbing up and down in time to his thrusts. With his eyes closed Marko held on to her head pushing it down as she sucked him off.

"Dam Lucy that's good." Marko sighed, his moan loud as she took him into her throat.

Holding onto her hips Olli thrust into her again and again each time harder than the last. Grunting he pushed her further onto his friends cock and her mewling only took him further on. More and more he wanted to fill her and deeper and deeper he wanted to be. Stars spun before him as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. Onward and upward it went spiralling out of control. Her body felt so good under him, small and compliant. Her bottom pert and spankable. Thinking about it he lost control and he flew over the edge his release fast and high. One last thrust and he came shouting his release into the air.

As Olli came Marko could feel his own orgasm building his cock hurt with the need to cum. Lucy was torturing him with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip before she took him down into her throat. Crying out he pushed in to her grabbing her hair and pushing her head down further. Fucking her mouth he closed his eyes and let his orgasm happen his stomach tensed and he came. Beneath his hands he felt her suck him harder. The pleasure became pain as she gently sucked him through his orgasm and he cried out for her to stop.

Sitting up she looked from one to the other. Both men were spent and satisfied. Replacing her shirt she went and sat back on the sofa. With unfathomable expressions on their faces both men stared at one another. Neither of them had done anything like that before and they knew that it would happen again. Suddenly Marko laughed.

"Well Lucy life will never be dull with you around."

Still naked Olli stood up grabbing his clothes and Lucy he turned to Marko.

"I think we all need that sauna now, let's go and join the others."

12