Falling for a Stranger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's erection had never really gone away from their earlier activities and now it was rock-hard and throbbing. He wasn't the only one that was turned-on. Nikki had fully recovered from her orgasm and was enjoying the slippery contact between their bodies.

Remembering the day before, she reached for the shower gel and raised an eye-brow at Tom. He smiled and nodded his approval. Nikki disengaged slightly and turned around.

"Do my back?" She requested and squeezed a generous amount of the gel over her shoulder. Tom used his good hand to soap her back and worked lower until he was lathering up her buttocks eagerly. On impulse, he allowed a finger to slip between them and slide against her ass-hole.

She moaned softly and rolled her hips back against him for a moment before turning back around. "Cheeky!" She pretended to chastise him.

Tom smiled back at her. "Got to make sure you're clean everywhere."

"Of course." Nikki was pressing the full length of her front against his left side again and her mouth was very close to his. "You'd better rinse me off too."

Tom reached around her with his left hand and wiped away the suds under the spray. This meant that he was effectively pulling Nikki against him and he could now feel her pussy lips mashed against his thigh. Nikki began rocking her hips against his leg and leaned her head forwards to kiss him firmly.

He grabbed her rump and pulled her even harder against him. Nikki moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his back add her strength to their union.

After a few moments, she broke their kiss and leaned her body back to pour gel across the tops of both of their chests. All the time, she kept working her hips against his leg. She was breathing hard now as she replaced the bottle and began working the soap around her wet breasts before leaning back against him.

Her entire body was now one slippery mess as she rubbed herself against him. Her left hand worked the gel down Tom's chest and over his stomach. Without standing on ceremony, she continued downwards and grasped his straining cock firmly.

Now it was Tom's turn to gasp as she began working his meat.

"So good." He muttered as she jerked him off. "Can't last long." It was getting hard to speak now.

"Me.. too.." Nikki managed between gasps for air.

Their lips met again and Tom could feel Nikki's body begin to tremble as he felt his balls pull tight to his body. He again slid a probing finger between her buttocks and gently massaged the combined soap, sweat and water against her tight ring-piece.

Nikki grunted against his lips and he felt her reach her right hand around under his ass to alternate between ticking his balls and teasing his own ass-hole.

That was enough to set him off and his cock exploded streams of cum against the glass. Nikki too went off like a bomb and Tom could feel her spasming against him.

Standing was suddenly very hard work but they leaned against each other for support as they breathed heavily. Eventually, they regained enough composure to rinse off and struggle into the bedroom each wrapped in a towel.

They collapsed down on the bed and lay there, not caring if they were making the bed wet.

After a while, Tom sighed. "That's got to be the best shower I've ever had."

There was no reply; Nikki was already fast asleep.

12