Falling for a Stranger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I'll have to find a way to become rich and famous so I can take you to lots of posh diners."

"I think the novelty might wear off pretty quickly. Although it might look nice, it's not a very practical outfit and I've a feeling that the potential for a 'wardrobe malfunction' is pretty high!"

"Yes, I guess I can see that might be the case." Tom replied, again letting his eyes roam freely over Nikki's sparsely clad torso. The way the fabric clung to her curves left just enough to the imagination to be presentable.

Nikki would have expected to feel uncomfortable with someone so obviously checking her out. But, as she was beginning to realise, something about Tom brought out the naughty side of her. The look in his eyes was just the right combination of respectful admiration and lusty hunger to make her feel sexy without feeling like a cheap whore. She felt her body begin to respond to Tom's interest and her nipples began to stiffen slightly. Knowing that the flimsy material would do little to hide her arousal just made her more excited and she watched Tom's eyes widen at the sight of her obvious excitement.

"There's nothing like wearing no underwear to make a girl feel vulnerable you know." Nikki's tone was conversational but her voice had dropped to little more than a whisper.

Tom was distracted enough by her nipples that it took him a moment to fully register what she'd just said. Then it sank in and he raised his eyes to match hers.

"No underwear you say?" Tom almost gulped "I can see why that might make you feel a bit conscious of your hem-line."

Nikki smiled and leant forward conspiratorially. "To be honest, I was OK until you started looking at me like that."

"Do you want me to stop?" There was a good natured challenge in his voice.

"Don't you dare, it's turning me on something rotten." Nikki sat back and subtly rolled her shoulders back, accentuating her breasts.

"Jesus." Tom exclaimed as the fabric strained against her.

"Nice view?" Nikki teased.

"You have no idea." Tom breathed, shifting in his seat to accommodate his swelling manhood.

"It's a shame this table's in the way or I could give you an even better one." Nikki purred.

"Perhaps it's for the best. If you showed me any more, I don't think I could keep my hands off you." Tom was only half-joking.

"I don't think I'd want you to." Nikki replied honestly. "I'm so turned on right now, I'm worried I'm leaving a puddle on this expensive furniture!"

Tom closed his eyes at the image. "God, I'd love to eat you right now." His eyes popped open and stared straight into hers. "I bet you'd taste amazing."

A wicked glint entered her eyes. "Mm, if only there was some way I could arrange for that to happen." She pretended to give it some more thought and then looked down at her spoon, in her empty bowl. "My, what do we have here?" She slowly took the spoon in her hand, watching Tom carefully as he realised what she intended to do with it. A brief look of shock was quickly replaced by a fog of lust that gave her all the incentive she needed to continue.

Casting a casual glance around her to check that no one was paying them any attention in the dim light, she leaned back in her chair. She positioned her feet either side of Tom's, just touching his so he could feel how much she had opened her legs. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs slightly and she could feel a cool draft between her legs.

She slowly brought the spoon under the table, keeping eye-contact with Tom the entire time. He was transfixed.

Reaching between her thighs, she had to slip her hand under the hem of the dress towards her goal. Unsighted, it was difficult to be precise but a sudden sting of icy metal against her well-lubricated lips made her gasp.

"Cold?" Tom asked in a low voice.

"Uh-huh." Nikki didn't trust herself to say more at that point. Now that she'd made contact, she was able to control the head of the spoon as she slid it along the length of her slit. She pressed the back against her lips, the pressure opening her up a little as she rocked her hips gently against it. She was rapidly getting carried away and, with an effort, she forced herself to pull the spoon out from under her dress.

Tom watched eagerly as Nikki brought the cutlery back into view. They both paused and looked at it. Even in the dim light, it was obviously smeared with her juices and the scent of her arousal was noticeable even amongst the smell of fine food all around.

Nikki had a moment of doubt all of a sudden but the hunger in Tom's eyes quickly put her back in the zone. She leant forwards, placed her elbow on the table and extended the spoon towards him in the same way that you might offer someone a taste of your dessert. Tom dipped his mouth and gently engulfed the head. He closed his eyes and sucked it clean, savouring her flavour.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked purposeful.

"That was unbelievably hot." He said sincerely. "But now, I think we should get the hell out of here and back to the hotel before I rip that dress of you in public."

"I'll drink to that" Nikki replied, downing the dregs of her drink.

Tom managed to catch the waiter's eye and he glided over to their table.

"I'd like to pay the bill now please, and could you notify my driver to pick me up?"

"The bill has been paid in advance sir. Your car will be out the front shortly." The waiter purred and moved off, presumably to contact the driver.

Nikki raised an eyebrow to Tom. "Wow, Klaus really does know how to treat guests."

"You haven't even seen the hotel suite yet." Tom replied

They walked out of the restaurant arm in arm and only had a short wait before the familiar Mercedes pulled up. The drive smiled politely at them and opened the door for them.

When they were all inside, he asked: "To the hotel sir?"

"Yes, please" And they were off smoothly into the Geneva traffic.

Tom was finding it hard to keep his hands off Nikki, but there was no privacy screen behind the driver so he had to settle for resting his hand on her knee.

They stole occasional glances at each other, smiling like a pair of love-sick teenagers. The journey seemed to take ages but was probably only about five minutes. Then, the car pulled up in front of the hotel and their door was being opened for them.

"Thanks." Tom said as he got out.

"Good evening sir." The driver offered. "I will return at nine tomorrow morning to take you to the airport."

"Great. Thanks again."

The elevator too seemed to last longer than it should but, here at least, they were alone. Tom took the opportunity to pull Nikki against him and she instantly moved her lips in for a kiss. They were both a little breathless when the doors began to open at their floor.

They half ran down the corridor and Tom fumbled with the key-card. Eventually, they were inside the room and Tom slumped against the door as it closed behind them. Nikki pinned him against it and went in for another kiss. This time, they took their time and gently explored each other's mouths.

"Alone at last" Nikki breathed.

She was close enough to feel the vibrations in Tom's chest as he chuckled at the cliché.

"Did you enjoy our first date?" He asked.

"Not bad." Nikki shot back. "You've gotten off to a good start, let's hope you don't blow it"

"No pressure then."

They settled back into the serious business of learning every inch of each other's lips. Tom's hands stroking Nikki's exposed back before sliding lower and cupping her buttocks gently. The material of her dress was silky and her lack of underwear meant he could feel every curve of her shapely behind. He pulled her hips, pushing her crotch against his straining erection, hearing her moan at the pressure between her legs.

Tom allowed his hands to move back up a little until they reached bare skin again. The dress was so low-cut at the back that he was able to slide his hands under the material and fondle her cute buns.

Nikki was grinding her hips into his manhood, almost painfully. Her hands were either side of his head, holding him in place so she could attack his lips with a passion. Tom gently nudged her feet further apart so that her legs were spread as much as the dress allowed. Then he edged his right hand round and under towards her steaming pussy. He could feel the heat emanating from her well before he made contact. He paused and let hist fingers loiter near their goal for a moment. Nikki rocked her hips, trying to get him to touch her but he read her movements and managed to tease her with only the faintest of brushes.

"Please." She whimpered. "I need it."

That was enough for Tom, he extended his middle finger and ran it the entire length of her slit in one movement.

"Jesus." Nikki breathed into his chest as she sagged against him. His other arm clung to her back as her legs lost the ability to support her.

Tom's finger was already soaked with her juices and he used it to spread her lips open, gently probing at her entrance but not yet slipping inside of her. Nikki was pretty much incoherent at this point. She was moaning against his chest and working her hips against his fingers.

Tom span her around so he could pin her to the door with the weight of his body. This freed up his other arm to reach down and hitch up her dress. Now he could assault her pussy from the front too and he wasted no time in getting his fingers coated in her freely-flowing juices. He slipped two fingers from his right hand into her steaming snatch, making her growl in approval and redouble the grinding of her hips.

Even though she was incredibly turned on, he could still feel how tight she was and took things easy until he felt her channel relaxing. Then he really started to finger-fuck her. Working both fingers in and out. He judged the speed she wanted by synchronising his movements with her hips.

Then he started working her clit with his left hand and felt her starting to tremble with the beginnings of an orgasm almost instantly. She was clinging on to him for dear life and, because he was holding her up, Tom felt her orgasm through her whole body as it exploded from her.

He kept up the action with his fingers as she came. Her body spasmed violently couple of times before she clutched at his hand to stop it moving on her over-sensitive clit.

Tom held her and slowly stroked his right hand in and out of her, while she fought to get her breath back.

After a few seconds, she got her feet back under her and managed to stand un-aided. Tom slid his fingers from her and she smiled at him.

"Wow, that was intense." She panted. "I guess I needed that!"

Tom smiled back. "It sure looks like it. Here, let me help you to the bed."

He kept an arm round her as she stumbled to the giant bed and perched on the edge.

Tom sat beside her and she leant into him. She suddenly remembered his injuries and sat bolt-upright.

"Shit, I forgot, how's your arm? I'm not hurting you am I?"

Tom chuckled at her sudden animation. "No, it's much better. I'm a bit yellow in places but it doesn't hurt any more."

"Let me see." Nikki has a glint in her eye that told Tom that his recovery was not all she was interested in seeing.

He shrugged off his jacket before setting to work on the buttons of his shirt. Nikki pretended to appraise his arm. There were a few patches of yellow bruising still left but it certainly looked much better.

"How about your leg?"

Tom stood and undid his belt and fly, letting his trousers drop to the floor. Nikki gently slid her palm along the side of his leg.

"There still seems to be some swelling." She said, her eyes firmly directed to the bulge in Tom's boxers. "Perhaps I could try to kiss it better?"

Tom responded by moving to stand directly in front of Nikki as she sat on the bed. Nikki didn't need a second invitation and hooked her fingers over the waistband of his underwear and carefully pulled them down over his erection. Tom's cock sprang free almost slapping Nikki in the face, making her giggle.

"Someone's pleased to seem me." She whispered, bringing her mouth closer to the tip of his dick. Tom felt her breath on his glans, making him shiver with anticipation. He looked down on her as she took the base of him in one hand, holding him steady so she could control his cock as it tried to twitch in response to her stimulus. With her other hand, she gently tickled his balls, making him groan in appreciation.

"Stop me if you get close." Nikki breathed. "I can't have you coming before you fuck me with this thing."

With that, she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock and then took him in her mouth.

Tom closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations building between his legs. Nikki wasn't taking him deep into her mouth, concentrating on the sensitive head and letting her hands stoke the base and play with his balls. It felt amazing and he knew he wasn't going to last long like that. Even so, his impending orgasm still nearly took him by surprise and he had to grab her head to stop her moving.

"Woah, there." He managed to stammer. "Don't move for a second."

Nikki realised how close he was and froze in place, intuitively understanding that even the motion of her mouth leaving his cock might set him off.

They both stayed still for a few seconds, enjoying the intimacy of the moment, until Tom' arousal backed off enough for him to gently slid from her mouth.

"That was close." Tom smiled. "Kinda sneaked up on me."

"Well done." Nikki said. "I'd have been very annoyed if I'd had to wait for you to reload before I got a chance to impale myself on that thing."

"Shit!" A sudden thought crossed Tom's mind. "I wasn't expecting company out here so I didn't bring any protection."

Nikki's knowing smile told him that she was better prepared than he was. "Would you think me a complete slut if I told you that I'd come prepared?"

"No." Tom replied honestly. "I'd think you were fucking perfect."

Nikki glanced around the room, looking for her rucksack. It was placed on an expensive looking sideboard where the hotel staff had obviously put it for her. She walked over to it and started rummaging through it, looking for her toilet bag.

"You just lie down and let super-Nikki come to the rescue." She told Tom.

After finding her prize, she returned to the bed.

"There seems to be a clothing disparity here." Tom nodded towards her dress, which was hitched up immodestly high around her thighs but was, nevertheless, still being worn.

Nikki obviously agreed because she threw the foil-wrapped package to Tom. "Why don't I do something about that while you put that on?"

Tom was happy to oblige, opening the wrapper and checking he had the rubber the right way round before rolling it down his shaft.

Nikki pulled the dress over her head in one motion, leaving her as naked as he was. She climbed onto the bed, putting a hand on his chest to indicate that she was happy with his position.

She straddled him, placing her hips above his as she bent forwards to claim his mouth with hers. When she broke away, they were both breathing hard.

"Is it OK if I go on top?" She asked. "It's been a little while for me and I might get a bit sore if I don't control the pace."

"No objections from me." Tom said. "I hate the idea that I might hurt you. Just stop if you need to."

Nikki smiled at the concern in his voice. "I'm not that fragile." She reassured him. "Just need to go gently at first."

She lowered her hips until her pussy rested on top of his cock and slowly slid her lips up and down his length. She was still soaked and it didn't take long for his rubber-clad member to get slick with her juices.

Nikki realised this too and adjusted her position until he was lined up with her moist entrance. She pushed down slightly and Tom felt himself pushing against her tight channel. Then, with a roll of her hips, he slid inside her.

Nikki gasped at the feeling and held him there, just inside her. She was lying against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her as she panted against him.

"Sooo, good." She breathed as she started grinding her pelvis against him. He wasn't going any deeper but her movements were causing his glans to push against her walls and relax her pussy.

Once she got more comfortable, Nikki raised her body upright and placed her hands on his chest. They locked eyes as she slowly, inch by inch, lowered herself fully onto his cock.

She had to pause a few times to give herself time to adjust to him but, eventually, she bottomed out with her buttocks on his thighs and they both took a moment to enjoy the sensation.

"God, you feel amazing." Tom whispered to her.

"I'm so full up." Nikki replied.

She was rocking her hips in a circular motion now. Tom could feel every contour of her passage as she gripped him tightly. It felt fantastic but the movement was subtle enough that he wasn't in any danger of climaxing. Instead, he was able to enjoy the felling and concentrate on watching Nikki.

Her eyes were closed and he could see a sheen of sweat on her chest. Her gyrations caused her firm breasts to bounce gently and he could see the muscles of her stomach working as she ground her hungry snatch onto his meat.

Her breathing was getting erratic now and he could tell that she was heading towards another orgasm. He moved his hand down and slipped his thumb onto her clit. Nikki's eyes flew open at the contact.

"Shit, yeah." She gasped. "That feels so good. You're gonna make me come so hard."

"Cum for me baby. "Tom encouraged. "You look so hot up there, riding my cock."

His words were enough to put her over the edge as she started bouncing up and down furiously on his pole. Her rhythm faltered as the orgasm took her, her movements becoming increasingly uncoordinated. Tom was starting to feel his own orgasm building as she heroically rode him through her climax. Eventually, though, her legs gave out and she collapsed against him, gasping for breath.

"Jesus, I can't believe how hard I cum when I'm with you." Nikki admitted. "You make me feel like a filthy slut and a princess all at the same time."

Tom laughed as he stroked her hair. "I hope that's a good thing."

"God yes." Nikki chuckled, recovering her breathing a little. "Did you cum yet? I've got to be honest, I was so out of it that I couldn't tell."

"It's OK." Tom "I got close but, for some reason, I can last really well when the woman's on top. It felt really nice though."

Nikki frowned. "Mmm, good to know. So, if that position makes you last a long time, what position makes you get off really quickly?"

Tom thought for a moment. "I guess doggy-style. Dunno why. Something about doing someone from behind feels a bit naughty I suppose."

Nikki was smiling her naughty smile as she slid off him. She turned so that her ass was towards him and wiggled it invitingly at him as she leant her elbows on the bed. "You mean to say that you find this view exciting?" She asked.

Tom nodded, not knowing what to say as he unconsciously raised his fingers to play with her gaping pussy. It was a beautiful mess, her labia were flushed and swollen and glistening with sweat and her lubrication.

Nikki sighed as his fingers slid around her opening. "I'm not going to be able to take much more so you'd best get up here and take me before I get too sore." She said regretfully.

"It's OK, we don't have to. I'm good if you need to stop." Tom meant it, however inviting she looked.

Nikki smiled at his tenderness but she wasn't done just yet. "Don't make a girl ask twice. It's rude." She winked at him.

Tom smiled as he positioned himself on his knees behind her. "You sure about this?" He checked.

"Never been surer about anything." Nikki confirmed. "I might not have another orgasm left in me though so don't wait for me. OK? I wanna make you cum."