Falling for a Stranger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can manage that." Tom lined himself up and impaled her in one steady stroke. Nikki was loosened up enough now that Tom was able to slip into her, balls, deep without feeling enough resistance to hurt her. She hissed "Yess" to confirm that he'd done the right thing.

He was going to start out slowly but Nikki was already pulling off him and ramming herself back against his shaft. "Come on, fuck me." She urged. Tom grabbed her hips with both hands and started working her at a steady pace.

They were making squelching sounds as he built up the tempo. His balls were slapping against her clit every time he bottomed out in her.

Nikki let out a constant stream of encouragement. "Yeah, that's it. Fuck me. Harder." It degenerated into incoherent mumbling as her arms gave out and her face was partially smothered in the duvet.

Tom was ramming into her as hard as he could now. He felt his balls tighten as his climax built. It only took a couple more thrusts and he exploded. He felt his seed shooting up his shaft as his body racked with pleasure. It seemed to last for ages until he eventually sagged his body forwards..

He kept his weight on his arms so that Nikki would have space to breath. She had her head turned to the side, her cheek mashed into the bed. He face was flushed with exertion and lack of air but she managed to smile at Tom.

He remembered to hold onto the base of the condom as he pulled out of her with a gentle pop.

They both laughed at the sound as they collapsed into a sweaty heap in each other's arms.

"You OK?" Tom asked.

"Mmm, good. Might be a bit tender in the morning though."

"Sorry about that. I kinda went a bit feral for a bit there."

"No regrets. That's just what I wanted at that moment." Nikki shared. Her voice already betraying the sounds of impending sleep.

Tom had just enough energy to walk to the en suite and dispose of the condom before he fell into bed beside Nikki and wrapped the duvet over them both.

-

Tom was woken by the sunlight streaming in the window. They'd forgotten to pull the curtains closed last night. Tom smiled at the sight of Nikki's naked body next to him. The duvet was only covering her from the waist down, leaving her firm breasts exposed to catch the light. The sight of her was enough to cause a stirring in Tom's loins. He silently chastised himself. After last night, he guessed Nikki would need a bit of time to recover before he had his wicked way with her again. Tom was content to wait, after all, they had their whole lives ahead of them.