All Comments on 'Falling for Fae Ch. 01-02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vampires, Fairies, Demons.......ohh my!

I'm really looking forward to see how things evolve. As with your previous stories there is the potential for several different story lines. I can hardly wait! !

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago
yes

I have been waiting on you to write a whole new series... yesss πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 8 years ago

It's quite different from what I've read from you...I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Good

Gone girl,

I love your stuff. So glad to see you back.

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Liked the story

Not normally into fairies but must admit that this has great potential looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hope there is more

and I hope she gets over the human and gets with Warren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far, so good

Anthony is quickly showing himself to be *not* Rhy's mate. He thinks Roddrick isn't human, feels that Rhy may be in danger from Roddrick, yet still leaves them alone in the classroom. Not the behavior of a true mate as he's showing himself to be weak and untrustworthy. Of course, Rhy herself is acting unreasonable, selfish, and conceited. Hope she learns quickly and matures.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES