All Comments on 'Falling for Fae Ch. 03-04'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rushed

Incredibly rushed story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
Rushed

This was intended to be a short story. Ch. 3 will post soon and is the last part of this arc. Thanks for reading, and please share your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Professor?

The deal with the professor just seems like a superfluous plot device to get her to the surface and makes her seem like a bit of an airhead. How do we know she's actually sure about Warren now? It seems like you could have given her an adventurous spirit who wanted to live as a human and not have bothered with the vestigial plot of the professor

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
Great insight Anonymous

I wish I had thought of that. It's a great premise. Thank you for sharing the idea. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Professor surprised me

After his behavior in the first two chapters, I pretty much figured out the Prof was not Rhy's mate. I dunno how she could have been so wrong and wonder what she ever saw in him. But any residual doubt was shattered when he tried to have sex with her - in school on a day he wasn't scheduled to be there. What could he have been thinking? I know Rhy was leading him on, but if he was caught, he'd be fired, possibly arrested - seems to me no professor would think of sex with a student in those circumstances. I understand why the King and Gus wanted Felicity and Rhy away from the battle with Roedan (especially since he just hurt her) but part of me wished for poetic justice that Felicity killed Roedan. Ah well, he's gone for good so everyone else can get on with their lives. Hurray!

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The plot line is good but I got very confused.

I hope I'm not the only one who wondered where the professor went when Felicity came into the room; he had no dialogue and wasn't mentioned at all afterwards. I wanted to see his reaction after she left, but it was a little bit choppy and hard to read. Other than that I like the characterisation and the ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES