Falling for His Father Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year, he'd only blown me once and either I'd forgotten how good his skills were, or he'd made some vast improvements. I found myself writhing on his bed in fits of pleasure. I actually had to try with all my might to not unload in his mouth.

"You've gotta stop that, or I'm going to come!" I called finally called out to him, worried that I wouldn't be able to hold out if he kept going like that.

Ted pulled his mouth of me and looked up at me with a sly grin. "You mean to tell me you don't want me to have your load?"

"Not yet! I want to enjoy this a little while longer!" I reached out to him and he climbed up onto the bed with me, his own hard cock pointing the way.

"Then, while you come back down from almost cumming, why don't you return the favor. I've missed your mouth, Robby."

"Not as much as I've missed having you in my mouth, I bet!"

Maybe it was the fact that it had been a year since we'd last been together or maybe it was the moment we were in...finally together again after being kept apart for so long, but Ted's cock seemed bigger and harder than I remembered it. I used all of the skills I'd learned so well - and put to good use on him quite a few times a year ago. I swirled my tongue around his head and then took him as deep as my gag reflex would allow. Then, I pulled off and flicked my tongue along the underside of the shaft.

After a little more than five minutes, Ted put his hand on my shoulder. "Now, it's your turn to stop! I'm gonna go over the edge if you keep going!"

I grinned at him after begrudgingly pulling his dripping cock out of my mouth. "Now you know how I felt a few minutes ago!"

Ted laid down on the bed next to me and we cuddled together, making out and touching, exploring each other's bodies for the next several minutes, whispering dirty, sweet, romantic, and loving things to each other. We talked about how we weren't ever going to let anything come between us again...how we were meant to be.

Finally, after laying an absolutely breathtaking, tongue-powered kiss on me, Ted whispered, "You ready, Robby?"

"Ready? For what?"

"Ready to be truly made love to."

I chuckled softly. "I've been waiting my whole life for that."

Smiling at me, wordlessly, Ted got up and flipped over so that we were in a 69 position. He began rimming me and - getting the idea that maybe I should prep him some too - I began sucking his rapidly hardening cock.

After a couple minutes, Ted pulled his expert tongue from my hole and slid his cock from between my lips as he crawled up so that his body was above mine. For a moment, we just looked into each other's eyes, smiling at each other. This had been a long time coming. Being with Ted before was nice. Mind-blowing, actually. But we were sneaking around back then. Now was different. We were free to be together and there wouldn't be any guilt. "You ready for me, Robby?"

I reached up to stroke the side of his face lovingly. "For longer than you know."

Ted leaned down to kiss me softly before he moved into a kneeling position and had me lift my legs up to give him access. That afternoon, Ted ended up fucking me a couple different times. And, to cement our relationship and prove that we were truly on an equal footing, I fucked Ted once. There truly was something different in the air in Ted's bedroom. We were truly meant to be. And, after we lay on his bed, spent and cradled against each other. It felt like nothing was going to come between us again.

After that day, everything changed. Ted and I agreed to put the past year behind us and start over. I ended up transferring to USC Law School and moved into an apartment halfway between Ted's house and campus. We spent the next couple years dating and getting to know each other better. Eventually, as things began to get more serious and we realized we were actually moving towards being a genuine "thing," he had me move in with him.

It's been amazing to share his life and his bed with him without having to pretend or feel like we were hiding from someone. I feel like we might be moving toward the ultimate declaration of our love for each other. But, we're not there yet. It's just been wonderful to be with the man who I truly love. We overcame a lot to be together. But all of the struggle and heartache was worth it. I love Ted Davison and he loves me. He's even managed to get me into doing yoga. Now THAT's love!

It may not be the most perfect love story ever told. But, it's my happy ending.