All Comments on 'Falling for Matt'

by icyblue

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awww

This is so lovely it practically made me cry in the end:) please write more!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
I'm glad I didn't skip this one ...

I typically skip stories longer than 3 pages ... but, I'm glad I read this one - it was a very good one.

(I'd like to hear what - if anything - happened with Jane and Steven, though ... :) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

what a lovely story, one I wasn't looking for but glad to have found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, best I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I heart a good re-edit

I recognised this as an old story but got sucked into the plot nonetheless and kept reading. I'm glad I did - it was probably more enjoyable the second time around. And that sex scene at the end was....woah!! More please!!

icyblueicyblueover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi guys. Loving the feedback.

For those wondering about the repost - I've cleaned up some typos that snuck past me first time around, and I wanted to post the story in one piece. It was supposed to state in the title that it was an omnibus, but something went wrong as I was posting it.

For those of you that still found typos, spelling errors or punctuation mistakes, my only defence (though it may be a pretty good one) is that English is not my first language. I've studied until I'm pretty far above average compared to my fellow classmates, but there's always going to be some issues. Though I realise the previous posters will never read this, I'd like to thank you for understanding and for your helpful suggestions.

Thank you so much for reading! There is a new story underway, but I've promised myself I won't post it in instalments this time, so it may be a little while still.

mommyriversmommyriversover 10 years ago
Woah!

OMG! That was utterly amazing! I loved every word! I hung onto every word, unable to get enough! And that scene at the end! OMG!!!!! I was saddened that there was no more. I am going to read this one again and again! You are an amazing author! Keep writing, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

omg that was so good. although i enjoy simple smut stories, this dose of romance and angst was just perfect. this is probably one of my favorites.

i can't wait for your next story!!

pstanpstanover 10 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your expertly painted pain, anguish, remorse, desire in vivid scences that I wish true love could be lived and experienced like this. I cant wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so sweet a fiver

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is so "neurotic." I love it.

If you, or anyone, knew all the fears and tremblings I go through--well--

they don't

know

(and you won't tell anyone will you?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was absolutely the most exciting and loving story I have ever read.

This was absolutely the most exciting and loving story I have ever read. I read constantly, so I know if something is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I wish this was my life ...wow...great story!!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a great story, 5 stars!

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. the ending was so fucking hot and sweet at the same time i literally cried while masturbating. omfg. i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
110%

This is probably the best story of its kind I have read. Amazing...well written...it leaves me wanting more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
15/10

I love this story, it's literally almost exactly the same as my fantasies about my crush~

Loved it!

perihelionperihelionabout 10 years ago
YES!

My cock was hard throughout the entire story! Then I enjoyed a super masturbation session. A Literotica reader can't ask for better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!

What a delicious tale about a scrumptious couple!!! Everything seemed so real!!! Too damn real actually! Seemed like I was reading about my 1st love, tho without the Happy Ending - literal & figurative - experienced by your young lovers!! :-( I know I'll enjoy the images they stirred within me for a while!!! You evoked latent memories & stimulated new fantasies!!! Thank you.

Must also commend you for scripting the story so masterfully!!! One doesn't expect this level of literary genius from this type of site; I didn't, that's for sure!! Hope to enjoy more of your tales!!!

Hugs,

Andy Cordero

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Terrific

Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I love your characters. You developed the story so well. I loved the fact that Matt was already in love before his best friend could tell him how he felt. So great. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crazy

It's crazy how I stumbled upon this story. I fallen for my best friend, and have been waiting a long time for him. This story was so realistic, the way Jake (coincifentally is my name) feels about everything is exactly how I feel. Like finally being able to be with him would make you the happiest person in the world, but the risk of losing him is too great. Just having him in your already makes you the happiest person the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn

too good bruh, too good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh shoot

This is my first 5-star read. I like how the story progressed and developed. Though I know that this is just a fiction, there's a voice in my head saying it's true. Ahhh now I want a best friend like that.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Just loved the story, thank you !

The journey with Jake and Matt, awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Their Love Complete

A great story, glad they finally got together. I hope there will be a continue of they story when they are in school in the fall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Everyone should be so luck for such love

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years ago
Amazing

Icyblue, you are an amazing writer. I hope people won't think less of me for admitting that I'm here to read about sex. Normally, I want action. I want it vivid and detailed--and I want it quick. The sex in "Falling for Matt" is indeed vivid and detailed... not to mention incredibly hot... but it didn't come until the bottom of page 5. You know what? I'm glad. I got sucked into your story. I started to really care about the characters. They became very real for me. When they finally got intimate, it was much more meaningful--and much hotter--than a typical suck-and-fuck story. I'm not sure I will ever be able to write so well, but if I ever try then this story will serve as my inspiration. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story but...

Overall, the storyline is fantastic and the intimate details and acute glimpses of the future make for a wonderful and erotic read.. However, I really want to know what happened with Jane. That would have made it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best Story Ever

I can really say that this is the Best story I could ever read, perfectly connected in all of his way through the feelings and passion. I felt sad, angry, Joy, happiness and passionate with Jake, Matt, Jane and Jake's Mom.

CallMeSweetyCallMeSweetyalmost 5 years ago

This was so sweet and awesome.

I really liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Best Ever!!

This is about one of the most powerful stories that I have read. Very engaging and erotic.

FranklyFranklinFranklyFranklinover 3 years ago
Gorgeous

A long story, a little bit of sex, but oh so many emotions in such a powerful story. In six pages, I feel pangs of joy, stress, and need, and I'm taken back to the heady early days of college crushes and first dates. The story is extraordinarily free of any spelling mistakes, and it helps to focus the view of the story and on the characters, who I have come to care about. In short: a wonderful, gorgeous story that made me very, very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story from a great writer! Thanks for posting

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Ahhhhh loved this story.

TheAmGTheAmGover 1 year ago

I most definitely cannot beat these comments, or say anything you haven't heard, but I hope you know I lobe and appreciate ALL of your works, and this was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

'Why do you think I've been single for so long...?'

(Sniff) Shut up, I'm not crying... You're crying.

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

100% my kind of story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous