All Comments on 'Falling for My Mum Ch. 02'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pure lust

Thank you for the continuation of this lust filled story of mother son love. While there is no doubt that this mother son couple love each other, primal lust makes this story hot. The son can't control his desire to relive his hard cock in mummy's pussy at every opportunity. Mom to is now addicted to the incest orgasm and submits to her son's filthy request to pull her from the waiting area and go together into a public restroom where her son hikes her skirt and drops his pants and then leaning her against the bathroom wall proceeds to mount his own dear mother. The author calls it "rutting" as the mother and son make passionate love each seeking their orgasm before the unfaithful wife's husband arrives to be met by his loving family. The son howls in delight as he fills his mothers womb with his seed and then escorts her to meet daddy. The pair relish in the depraved pleasure of cuckolding daddy, they ride home with his seed seeping from mummy's pussy. I look forward to part three as the incestious lovers go on vacation together. Will they join the mile high club? Will the son ravage his mothers pussy while she talks to her husband on the phone? Will he take her to a lingerie shop and have her dress like a whore for his pleasure during their getaway? Will he do a faux wedding and pretend to marry her? I don't know what will happen in part three but can't wait to read more adventures of this son taking his rightful place between mommy's thighs and groaning in orgasm as he claims her sexually. For mommy there is no greater complement than to feel her own son grow hard as they kiss, take her pussy with his hardness and ultimately hear him moan and feel him cum deep in her womb. Mommy will have her most intense orgasm knowing that her young stud, her own dear son is sending millions of sperm into her in hopes of breeding her, regardless of the result the young bull has chosen her as worthy of bearing his child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if TT keeps on like this my head's going to explode

The pure lust between Tommy and his mother Cat is breathtaking, for all the reasons given by my fellow fan. That they couple in pure abiding love goes without saying, but they also "rut" like mindless animals. TT's great touches are almost enough in themselves to make a reader cream his shorts. I love how Cat fiddles with her son's fly--a mother who has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants is a joy in any family. And this mother knows how to push her kid's buttons. When Tommy suddenly takes her aside for a quick incestuous fuck he discovers that mom's not wearing any panties--she wants to assure herb boy easy access to what he values most in the whole damn world. Tommy calls it his "own personal Nirvana," and, revealingly, "my own Genesis." That it certainly is. It's his own mother's cunt, her "gorgeous cunt," the cunt he came out of as a little baby, the cunt he just cannot get enough of. It's so cool how Tommy's evolved into his new role, as the owner of that beautiful, incomparable hairy hole between his mommy's thighs. He tells her, "when you meet Dad, I want it to be after we've fucked." The brazen lad relishes the idea of his mother talking with his dad with her own son's semen trickling down her ass and legs. This brilliant author had better give us ch. 3 pronto or he'll be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely delicious!

Best mom/son story on here in a couple of years! Pretty please can we have more?!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

As a long time admirer of both Cat Moore the woman and Cat Moore the author, this story is simply superb. It's hard to believe that it's written by anyone other than a person with close and intimate knowledge of her. I'm jealous!

Really liked the story, well written, and highly erotic. Is there any more to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Well written, playful, loving and warm, even very possible. Keep it coming as the possibilities are endless.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

So well written! A great chapter to this story! Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful love story. What, where, when and how lovers will relate to each other is both amazing and wonderful. This is another author who knows how to use the English language to write erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous