All Comments on 'Falling for My Mum Ch. 05'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

very beautiful 1 more chapter to where mum does move in with tom

ian0452ian0452about 8 years ago

an excellent story please how does it end and does cat go to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Encore please?

I hope I got the spelling correct. A story well thought out, along with being well written. My compliments. Now, Please don't leave us all hanging? I know it is a cliff hanger, letting one and all to their own desired ending. I for one would like a final chapter, closing to something agreeable and pleasant to all partied involved. Other than that, I found this to be one of my favorites. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes, indeed, beautiful, just beautiful

so ends this great saga by an English guy in his early 30s, whose fetish is "anything family related." And that's the best and hottest fetish to have. All of our deepest feelings are related to family, especially our sexual urges. The attraction of daddies and their darling girls, of big brothers and kid sisters, and most of all, as the gifted Mr. TT shows, of loving mothers and their baby boys. Here the key, as Tom tells his mom, is "your incomparable pussy that brought me into this world and which has brought me more pleasure than I knew was possible." For any young male, it's that magical, mysterious, infinitely exciting and desirable hole between his mother's legs, the hairy hole he came out of, his own mother's glorious vagina. Boys call it my mom's pussy, her snatch, her gash, her twat, her babyhole, her cunt--by whatever name they use, it exerts a power over the young male's mind and body that nothing else ever can. It fills his mind with unending delight, makes him harder than he's ever been before, and draws load after load of creamy semen from his potent young balls. Falling for My Mum is a heartfelt paean, a hymn of praise, a love song to the truly incomparable motherly cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YOU! Yes YOU!!!!!

Target readers are for MILFs who can relate to the use of assumed 'she' as the one who is being fucked!!! A bad read for incest lover like me who kept on imagining that I am that effin mom you are describing!!!! And I hate it because I am a man. It destroyed the concept of a very good story. You Shit! NO SCORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Good Story

I really liked your piece, very well written, showing the intimacy and character. Keep it up.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
What happens now?

Please tell us what happens next. Surely you aren't going to leave us hanging like this. What a wonderful story of hot sex and deep meaningful love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 yrs

hello thoughtfultom

it has been 2 yrs since chpter 5

pls continue with ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Please continue with story 6 & 7,

ThoughtfulTom. U are a great story teller. Love ur writtings. The handyman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderfully told story!

A well told and well written love story with plenty of sex. A final chapter to tie things up would be nice though.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great story but very sad ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are still alive you can't leave the story here. Considering the length of it we deserve a conclusion

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I hate to admit it but this story caused tears to form. This series has to continue. After experiencing everything the mother has, she can not settle for how it was. She has her own money. She has a man who loves her unconditionally. She does not face the same problems that 50 year old housewife has. She can live and love in her own right. The son knows what he wants and needs. He realizes the age difference and all that implies. Finally, he has the spine to make known, without reservation, what and who he wants and needs. This is a 5 star series.

LadyJxnsLadyJxnsover 1 year ago

I’m very satisfied with this with this story. I feel that you’ve got more before you are completely sate. Surely you yearn to embrace this finale for your fans. Thus we’re awaiting the finale with bated breath. I’m intrigued nay I long for more of this literary works completion. Please don’t disappoint and thank you for my escape from reality!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story but you left in hanging did he die waiting for his mother or did she join him????????? 5 stars you need to finish it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous