All Comments on 'Falling for the First Time Ch. 05'

by MissSummer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Outstanding work

MissSummer you did it again, despite the wait and despite the anticipation that was killing me this was all well worth it. And now that the things are heating up and progressing quite a bit faster I have trouble sitting here in peace to await the continuation. I did have an initial fear that things might progress too far but after reading the whole chapter and seeing how you tease us I am relatively at peace, for now.

As for the time it took you to get here - do not rush things. Real life is too unpredictable, perfection should to be rushed, the timed portions are always better than a huge sums that spoils it and foremost do not feel bad and enjoy what you do. We'll be here when you post and we'll gladly accept what you give us, just make sure that things in real life are OK and you are OK.

5* as always :)

mcollectmcollectover 8 years ago
Just found your story today

This is great, pacing perfect and I read it all while letting my bread rise. Keep up the great writing.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 8 years ago
Wonderul

I love your story. Please keep the chapters coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissSummer@MissSummer
Feb. 7, 2020 Wow. So sorry. I know it's been a while. I'm trying to get back into it. I do receive your comments and I see when you favorite my stories, and start following me - I truly appreciate it. I don't like sharing much about my life, but these past 4 years have been...

SIMILAR Stories