Falling for the First Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers

His moisture spilled down her fingers as she tugged at his length. A moment later, she crawled back up his torso, laying gentle kisses up to his lips. His fingers were still tangled in her hair, and he kissed her passionately. Their tongues slid against each other, and she rubbed her naked body against his. Emmett's hands slid down her back, pausing to squeeze her ass. She moaned into his mouth, before breaking the kiss to breath against his neck.

The movie played softly in the background, as they held each other. After a few minutes, they finally decided to get up and clean themselves in the bathroom. Jaz tidied up the living room before jumping into the shower after Emmett. By the time she was done getting ready for bed, she saw him lying in his boxers on the couch fast asleep.

Is this a dream?A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Nudging him awake, she guided him to her bed. She wanted to be next to him tonight, in her bed and holding her close. His body fell into the soft sheets, and he pulled her against him. She felt comfortable and at peace. He gave her a soft kiss on her temple, and she wiggled her body against him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," his low husky voice whispered in her ear.

She mumbled an "Oops," and stopped. After a few minutes of lying still, Emmett's breaths returned to a rhythmic pattern and her eyelids became heavier. The last thoughts in her head were of feeling warm and safe in his arms, as she fell into a deep sleep.

***

"Thank you for all your hard work this week, Jasmine. I could not have done any of this without you." Lauren spoke to her as they closed up the office.

Jaz breathed out, "It's definitely a learning experience." Both ladies walked to their cars and said their goodbyes.

Work had been more stressful than usual, making the weeks seem like a long drag. Lauren had connections with wealthy people who were interested in her work. It was great for the business, but some of those people came with an attitude that Jaz had little patience for. One client in particular had insisted both Lauren and Jaz meet with him every day that week over the course of several hours. The man was indecisive when it came to the layouts and depended on his girlfriend's approval for every detail, which frustrated both women. By the end of the week, Jaz and Lauren were mentally worn out.

Emmett told her that he was willing to make her dinner if she came by his place. Never one to refuse good food, she happily accepted and was now on her way to him. All Jaz wanted to do was sleep away the stress, particularly in Emmett's arms. Time seemed to drag on whenever they were not together. It had been a couple of weeks since they were able to be alone. She had often found herself craving to be near him, but they only got to see each other a few times during their lunch breaks lately.

They planned on spending this whole weekend together. There were no plans, except that they would be with each other and away from work. As he opened his door, she reached up to kiss his lips. Moaning softly, he pulled her inside and shut the door.

She broke the kiss and sniffed the air. "Mmm, is that –," she sniffed again, "Is that barbecue?"

His body shook from trying to contain his laughter, and he bent down to kiss the tip of her nose. "Really? You stopped kissing me because you smelled that?"

She smiled at him as they walked towards the kitchen. Seeing the take out containers, she eyed him suspiciously. "I thought you said you were going to cook if I came over."

Opening up the containers, he smiled apologetically at her. "That was the plan until I found out I had to stay back for work an extra hour."

"On a Friday?" She felt his pain.

"We have this new intern, and he was assigned to me. He asks too many questions, but he's got spirit, which I admire. Reminds me of myself, except I wasn't as talkative. I've tried telling him to tone it down, but I feel like I'm going to have to start writing detention slips or something."

A smile lifted the corners of her lips. "You don't give detention to college students."

He smiled in return, "You're right. I'll just kick him out."

She imagined him acting as a teacher at his work.Mm, I'd love for him to be my naughty teacher.Her thighs rubbed together at the thought. Emmett has opened up more to her about his life and even more so about his work since they've first met. The mysterious cocky guy she knew was slowly slipping away, and he was growing to be more like a close friend. A really hot close friend who knew how to do amazing things with his tongue.

After dinner, they changed into more comfortable clothes, and then took a walk around the block together to enjoy the cool air rolling in for the evening. The sun's last rays were slowly slipping away as they held hands and walked in comfortable silence. As they turned the corner, they came upon a small empty park. Déjà vu of Emmett pushing her against the tree flashed in her mind as he walked towards the edge of the park to sit by the trees. Leaning back against the bark, he pulled her down to sit between his legs. Jaz snuggled into his warmth as he wrapped his arms around her, and closed his eyes.

"What are we doing here?" Jaz whispered, breaking the silence.

Emmett leaned his head back and took a deep breath before speaking. "Relaxing."

"At night? In an empty park? Isn't that kind of dangerous?" She pursed her lips at him.

A grin played at the corner of his lips and a grey eye peeked open at her. "Are you saying I can't protect you?"

She raised her hands in a mock surrender, "Whoa now, calm down. I was just wondering."

He grabbed one of her hands and kissed her knuckles. "Don't worry. I come out here a lot, and not a lot of people tend to wander this late. It's not exactly a popular spot for drug dealers or homeless people. Too many families in the neighborhood."

A shot of electricity went up her arm at the touch of his lips. Feeling safer, she was able to focus on him, and what he was doing to her. His lips moved against her fingers as he spoke, or more like mumbled.

Making an attempt to joke with him, as well as get him to stop so her hormones could calm down, she said, "You don't know where my hands have been." She slipped her hand from his grasp and smiled at him.

He looked down at her with a tight smile. Reaching out to grab her hand again, he held it out in front of her as if to inspect it. "Oh really? And where have they been?"

"Uh...somewhere gross. Like what if I was cleaning up dog poop?"

His chest shook with laughter. "You don't have a dog."

She giggled. "Ok, what if I was just cleaning the bathroom?"

"Are you trying to say you don't wash your hands?" His laughter shone through his eyes as she looked up at him. When he bent down, his lips were only an inch away from hers. She stretched her neck up to brush her lips against his, and her eyelids slowly closed.

"I think I know what you've done with your hands," he mumbled against her lips.

"Hmm? And what's that?"

Emmett guided her hand down to the front of her mound, while his other hand inched her legs wider. She released a shaky breath as she let him move her hands underneath the waistband of her leggings and panties. He moved her fingers with his, rubbing up and down her soft pussy lips. It was almost as if she was a puppet as he controlled her movements.

A soft gasp escaped her lips as they dipped into the wetness between her folds. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she moaned against his lips. He let go of her hand to draw slow circles around her clit. Jaz felt her body molding into his as her head fell back to rest against his shoulder. He licked at her neck as his fingers began to move faster.

He stopped suddenly. She was about to protest when he pulled her to the side of the tree, and a car drove pass. Bright headlights swept across the small park, barely missing where they were currently sitting.Well, that would have been embarrassing.

A laugh escaped her and Emmett joined in. His arms tightened around her from behind as they quieted down. "Um, I don't think we should do this here," she spoke with laughter in her eyes.

They both stood up and brushed the leaves from their legs. "Yeah. I don't want to have to bail you out for indecent exposure." A crooked grin appeared on his face.

Her jaw dropped, and she tried to keep a serious face. "What? Excuse me, but you were the one who shoved your hands down my pants."

"You practically begged me. My fingers are soaked." He shrugged his shoulders and began to walk away.

"Yeah, and your boner was practically poking through the back of my leggings." She squinted her eyes at him as she walked along his side.


"That thing has a mind of its own. I have no control over it, especially when you're around." His lips pressed together to hide a big grin from forming on his face. Jaz shoved her shoulder against his. He laughed at her as he playfully shoved her back. By the time they made it back to his apartment, her cheeks were sore from all the laughing and smiling. They sat together on the couch to flip through the channels. Eventually, as her body relaxed next to his, her eyelids grew heavier.

Hearing her yawn, he got up from the couch and carried her into his bedroom. "Don't jump away this time," he spoke against her forehead, and she felt his smile.

"Don't worry. I'm not drunk this time," she smiled back at him.

When he laid her in bed, she snuggled into his blankets. He left the room for a few minutes to turn off the lights in the living room, and she was already half asleep by the time he crawled in next to her. Bending over her, he laid a soft kiss against her lips.

"Goodnight, Jasmine," he mumbled against her lips.

***

Emmett listened to her breathing even out as he brushed a stray piece of hair away from her face. The intern at work was not the only matter stressing him out. He thought it was a good idea to inquire about the job in London earlier that morning, but now it was tearing at him.

Traveling has always been a part of his life, his career. It was never a struggle to leave home, and then come back weeks or even months later. Now, the idea of being far away from here bothered him. No, not being away from here. Being away from her. The thought of it pulled at his heart.

Sam would not reach out to him until a couple of weeks from now, which left him enough room to breath a little. Pulling Jaz closer to his body, he hoped there was someway he could go after his dream while keeping this woman by his side.

***

The need to relieve her full bladder jolted Jaz awake. Slowly, she made her way out of the bed, and then dashed inside the bathroom. When she returned, she found the bed empty. Shrugging her shoulders and too tired to care, she made her way under the blankets and breathed in his scent. The first rays of sunlight cast the room in a soft glow and she inhaled the scent of coffee that wafted throughout the room. She heard Emmett walk into the bathroom and come out a few minutes later to crawl into bed with her. His hands grabbed her thighs to move her body to straddle him. Since he was only in a pair of boxers, the feeling of his skin against hers raised goose bumps across her body.

"Good morning." He gave a gentle smile.

"Good morning to you." He reached up and gave her a soft kiss. What started off as gentle slowly became heated. Wetness gathered between her legs as his hand slid underneath her shirt to caress the side of her breast. The other hand pushed the waistband of her panties down so he could grip her bare ass.

She felt brave in the dim light, as she reached down to remove her t-shirt and resumed kissing him. Rocking her hips slowly, she could feel his hardon pressing through the fabric of his boxers and her wet panties. He moaned into her mouth and rolled her onto her back. While his hand groped her breast, he slid down to suck on her nipple. Jaz held onto his arms, enjoying how much attention he was giving her.

Emmett pressed his hips forward, pushing his bulge against her swollen pussy lips. Moaning his name, she wrapped her legs around his waist, not wanting him to stop. The only noises in the room were their heavy breathing and his wet lips sucking at her chest. Her eyes turned heavenward as he rolled her nipple between his teeth, and did the same to the other.Oh god, I want him so much. I want this. I want you.

"Emmett," she gasped.

"Hmm?" his lips moved back up to slide his tongue back in her mouth. Her hands moved up to grip his shoulders. She felt weak as she gently pushed him away. Finally, she got him to break apart and he rolled onto his back. "I'm sorry, Jasmine."

Sorry? Wait, I'm not sorry.Confused, she leaned on her side to look at him. "What?"

He placed an arm over his eyes and pulled the blanket over his erection. "I'm sorry. I want you so bad. It's not easy to remember that you're not used to this." His chest rose and fell with each deep breath he took.

Realizing what he was thinking, she sat up and placed an arm on him. "Don't be sorry." Biting on her lower lip, she looked down nervously at him. "I want this. I want to do this."

A second after the words left her mouth, Emmett sat up and looked at her. Instinctively, she pulled the blanket up to cover her naked breasts. His grey eyes looked into hers as he whispered, "You want to have sex?"

Hearing it made her heart skip a beat. Jaz was no saint, but at that moment, she felt like a blushing virgin from her romance novels. She gulped, "Yes."

He stared at her in silence. "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head, and let the blanket slip from her grip. His eyes darted down to her breasts and he gulped before looking into her eyes. The world felt as if it came to a pause and the center of gravity pulled them towards each other. Her heart skipped a beat as his fingers caressed her cheek, and she leaned into his touch.

"I want you, Emmett. I want this with you," she whispered before he captured her lips in a searing kiss.

MissSummer
MissSummer
112 Followers
12