Falling for the First Time Ch. 06

Story Info
Waiting for the right moment, and the right person.
5.8k words
4.8
21.1k
21

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's here! For those of you just tuning in, I highly recommend reading at least the previous chapter before jumping into this one.

As always, don't be shy to send some feedback :)

Thanks again to SexyGeek and abMarie for editing this.

Without further ado, the chapter you've been waiting for...

*****

Chapter 6: Happily in Lust

After all the waiting, Jaz knew without a doubt that she wanted to share her first time with Emmett. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she looked at the man in front of her. Twenty-three years, and she had never felt as cared for as he made her feel from just a simple expression in his eyes. This is the right time, with the right person. I know it deep down. I want this for me.

Biting on her lower lip, she looked down nervously at him. "I want this. I want to do this."

A second after the words left her mouth, Emmett sat up and looked at her. Instinctively, she pulled the blanket up to cover her naked breasts. His grey eyes peered into hers as he whispered, "You want to have sex?"

Hearing it made her heart skip a beat. Jaz was no saint, but at that moment, she felt like a blushing virgin from her romance novels. She gulped, "Yes."

He stared at her in silence. "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head, and let the blanket slip from her grip. His eyes darted down to her breasts and he gulped before looking into her eyes. The world felt as if it came to a pause and the center of gravity pulled them towards each other. Her heart skipped a beat as his fingers caressed her cheek, and she leaned into his touch.

"I want you, Emmett. I want this with you," she whispered before he captured her lips in a searing kiss. His fingers tangled in her hair as he moved in closer to her. The thrumming of her heart filled her ears and she felt the temperature in her body rise.

When he pulled away to lay a kiss on her forehead, her heart yearned for him. Letting out a shaky breath, she looked into his lustful gaze and brushed her fingers against the nape of his neck.

He gave her a small smile as he gently pushed her to lie back on the soft mattress. Grasping her panties, he pulled them off her and tossed them to the side. He leaned down as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him in for a kiss.

His hands made their way all over her body, gripping at her curves as he ground his hardon against her. A moan sounded at the back of her throat when she felt his bulge press through the fabric of his boxers, teasing at her wet core. Breaking the kiss, Emmett trailed his lips down her body, paying special attention to her breasts. Both of his hands cupped her as he bent down to lay soft kisses across her skin, skipping over her nipples.

The need to feel his touch caused her to whimper, "Emmett."

She felt his teeth graze the hard peak of her nipple, before sucking it into his mouth. Her back arched off the bed, and her hands gripped the sheets. He took his time in alternating between both nipples, twirling his tongue around in circles before wrapping his lips around them. Wetness gathered between her legs, and her toes curled in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Moving lower, Emmett trailed kisses down her torso and a hand grasped at her hip. His fingers pressed against her swollen pussy lips, causing her body to squirm. He spread her wetness and tugged at her lips. Slowly, he slipped two fingers into her warm depths and moved them around. His tongue lapped at the drips between her lips, and brushed against her clit. Her pussy clenched around his fingers and he moved a little faster, using a little more force.

As she was on the brink of exploding, Emmett backed away and gave her a smug grin. Groaning in frustration, Jaz watched him reach into his nightstand to pull out a square packet. "You're prepared." She smirked at him.

"Every man should always be prepared." He smiled as he stood at the side of the bed and slipped off his boxers.

Jaz sat up and grabbed his hand, and he gave her a questioning look. "Let me," she whispered.

The muscles in his hand tensed as she took the condom from his hand and broke the seal. Moving to sit at the edge of the bed, she grasped his hard length in her hand and gave him a few strokes. A smug smile broke across her face as she heard him groan above her. Finally taking the piece of latex, she rolled it onto his length and looked up at him as she gave him a slight squeeze.

Emmett gave her a mischievous look as he tangled his fingers in her hair, and tugged her face upward to indulge himself in a consuming kiss. When she could not help but moan at his aggressiveness, she felt his satisfied smile. Leaning back, she shook her head at him and scooted back on the bed, making a come hither motion with her finger.

He made his way to kneel between her legs, and leaned down to give her a passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled away to take in a deep breath. Grey eyes looked down at her, making her heart double in speed. Emmett spoke quietly, "Second thoughts?"

She moved her head side-to-side, and spoke breathlessly, "No. You?"

His lip twitched in a small smile, "Never."

He reached down to guide his length between her wet pussy lips, and he brushed a kiss against her cheek. Jaz gasped as he rubbed his tip against her clit. When her moans grew louder, Emmett pressed the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in. She felt herself give a little resistance, but as he began to whisper words of endearment and lay soft kisses against her face, she opened up to him.

The feeling of him sliding inside didn't hurt, but it was strange at first. She bit her lip as a pleasurable sensation rippled throughout her body. Before going in any further, he paused to look down at her. After taking a moment to adjust to the new feeling, she pulled his face towards hers to give him a deep kiss, letting him know she wanted to continue.

Taking hold of her hip, he pushed in deeper, and she groaned in pleasure. His other hand slid to her breast to pinch her nipple, and she felt her ecstasy grow. He kissed her cheeks and her neck, gently biting down before sucking a sweet spot into his mouth. He moaned into her neck as he felt her pussy clench around his cock. Jaz's body hummed with pleasure as she slowly raised her hips to meet his thrusts.

Closing her eyes, she let out a moan, enjoying the feeling of his length sliding in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around him as her head fell back against the pillows. A light sheen of sweat covered their skin as they moved against each other. His hot breaths against the side of her neck brought goose bumps to her arms, and she turned her head to bring his lips to hers. Both of his hands moved to hold onto her hips as he kissed down her neck, and began to lick at her breasts.

She moaned his name as her nails bit into the skin at his shoulders. Her toes curled as Emmett began to rock his hips faster, thrusting in and out of her. He slid a hand between their bodies to rub his fingers against her clit. Pleasurable moans filled the room as the bed rocked to the rhythm of their movements.

Leaning his forehead against her, he slid his tongue into her mouth and she gasped around him. He pushed her thigh higher up his back as his thrusts became deeper, and his fingers moved faster. Every time he filled her, a breathless moan escaped her lips, and she ached for more of him. Jaz sucked his bottom lip into her mouth to bite down gently, and grasped his hair at the nape of his neck.

"Oh god, Jaz," he breathed out as he picked up his pace.

She could only moan in reply as a strong need for release grew in her core. Within moments, she felt her climax shake her whole body. Her back arched off the bed, and her thighs clamped around his torso. Rocking his hips harder and faster, Emmett released a strangled moan as he pushed into her and she felt his cock jerk inside of her.

Tangling his fingers in her hair, he forced his lips upon her, and Jaz willingly complied. She broke their kiss to lean her forehead against his, as he moved to lie down next to her. Their heavy breathing and her rapidly beating heart were the only noises she heard while staring into his grey eyes. She gave him a lazy smile as he brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and gave her a gentle kiss. Looking into his eyes, her heart swelled with happiness. You were twenty-three years worth waiting for, and I don't regret a single moment.

He slowly rose from bed, and pulled her along with him. They quickly cleaned themselves as he saw Jaz's eyes were getting heavy with sleep. As soon as she fell back against the sheets, her light snore filled the room. Emmett smiled at her, and closed the curtains. He pulled a light blanket on top of her before walking away to the kitchen, and leaving her to her dreams.

***

Raising her arms above her head, Jaz felt an ache in parts of her body that were unfamiliar. She rolled in the bed and stretched until she came up against some resistance. A heavy arm wrapped around her torso, pulling her back next to a warm body.

"How are you?" Emmett spoke with a hint of concern in his voice.

The corner of her lip twitched. "I'm doing well, thank you. How about yourself?"

His smile reached his eyes as he bent forward to lay a soft peck against her shoulder. "I'm good. Thanks for asking, smarty pants."

"But I'm not wearing any pants," she replied in a playful tone. Emmett snuck a hand down to lay a spank on her ass cheek. "Hey!"

Jaz rolled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom as he laughed behind her. "Aw, don't leave! Where are you going?"

Before closing the door, she looked back at him. "Away from you." A huge smile grew on her face as she looked down at her body. Holy shit...I'm not a virgin.

The feeling of warm water running over her tired body was like therapy. Leaning against the wall, she ran her hands over her stiff nipples and down to her tender pussy. She giggled to herself, as she washed the rest of the soap away. Her body flinched and her hands instinctively covered herself, as the curtains were jerked open.

"Emmett! Get out!" He was standing in front of her in his naked glory as his grey eyes scanned her wet body, and then he gave her an exasperated look.

"Really? You're going to cover yourself up now?" He scooted in next to her. True, they just had sex, but that was in dim lighting. The bathroom was flooded with the bright fluorescent lights that seemed to point out everything she felt self-conscious about. Get over it, girl. You know you're going to be naked in front of him for many more times.

The smell of his soap filled her lungs as she watched him scrub his arms and chest. Seeing that his eyes were closed under the running water, Jaz took the time to fully appreciate his body. Unconsciously, she licked at her lips when Emmett cleared his throat. The back of her neck heated up in embarrassment as she gave him a shy smile.

After the soap rinsed away, he moved towards her. She felt hypnotized as he turned her around, and guided her to face the wall. He positioned her hands to hold herself steady against the cold tiles.

He nibbled on her earlobe, and trailed hot kisses down her neck. Hands gripped her hips, pulling her towards him. A hand slipped between her legs, and she felt fingers rub against her pussy lips. Her hands curled into fists as she looked down and saw his hand playing with her, touching everything but her clit. Jaz bit on her lower lip and turned her head to face him. He slipped his tongue out to lick at her lips. A sigh escaped as she opened her mouth to him and began to kiss back.

Mumbling against his mouth, she spoke up, "I don't think I should. I feel too sensitive inside."

He sighed in defeat, but his eyes lit up at an idea. "Ok. Can we try something else?"

"Sure." She nibbled on her bottom lip and looked at him in curiosity.

His grey eyes looked into her. "Let me know if you want me to stop, and I will." Before continuing, he waited for her to nod in approval.

Removing his hand from her pussy, he adjusted himself to put his length between the folds of her wet lips. The head of his hardon rubbed against her clit, and Jaz sighed in pleasure as his hips slowly moved back and forth. His hand slid up to squeeze her breast as if to hold her in place. Pressing her forehead against the cool tiles, she glanced down and saw the head of his cock poking out from between her thighs. A hungry need grew in her, wanting release.

He slid his cock between the softness of her inner thighs and swollen pussy lips. The warm water fell on them, leaving no friction as their bodies moved against each other. "Faster. Please, Emmett," she moaned, as she rocked her hips back against him.

He picked up his pace, and his hips thrust faster. From all the heightened pleasure and emotions, it didn't take her long to feel herself on the edge. Within a few moments, Jaz's moan echoed in the bathroom as she reached her climax and her eyes clenched shut. Emmett pushed in and out from between her legs with more force and gripped her hip and breast tighter. His orgasm soon followed after hers, and his forehead fell to her shoulder as he groaned in pleasure.

"Jasmine," he breathed out as his body shuddered against her. She looked down to see him squirting towards the shower walls, and dripping down her thighs. His arm wrapped around her midsection, holding her against him as his cock twitched between her thighs.

Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his head down for a sweet kiss. A loud grumble sounded from her stomach and a smile broke out on his face. "Well, that's embarrassing," Jaz spoke shyly. "What time is it?"

Emmett looked upwards, pretending to search his memory. "Last I checked...it was noon."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Noon?!" Since she started working full time, Jaz's body clock had adjusted to being an early riser. She would allow herself to sleep in on the weekends, but never this late.

He cocked his head at her as he shut the shower off, and they grabbed a towel each. "Do you have somewhere to be?"

"No. I've never slept in that late before."

"Well, you did wake up earlier and participated in some extraneous activity." Emmett tapped a finger against his chin, as if in thought.

She laughed and slapped his shoulder. He smiled at her as another loud grumble came from her stomach. "All right, let's get some food for you to eat."

"You're the best." Jaz rose on her tiptoes and gave him a peck on the cheek. She yelped in surprise as he playfully swatted at her behind.

***

"Jasmine," he spoke in a warning tone. Emmett glared at Jaz from across the table as her body shook with laughter.

She shook her head back and forth and whispered sorry before loosing herself in a fit of giggles once again. Finally, she was able to catch her breath. "Ok, I'm calm. I'm cool. Sorry."

A wide grin formed on her face as a small laugh escaped her. "So you really don't know how to use chopsticks?" Emmett picked up his sushi with a fork and stuffed his face.

She gave him an exasperated look to cover her smile. "I don't get it. You've traveled to so many places, so you would think to learn how. Right?"

He shrugged his shoulder. "It's not like I didn't try. Plus, they have forks everywhere now."

Her eyes lit up at an idea. "Let me teach you."

"No no no. You're just going to laugh at me again." He gave her a doubtful look.

After leaving his place, Jaz pointed out a favorite Japanese restaurant and insisted they go there. When their food arrived, Emmett picked up a fork as she reached for a pair of chopsticks. She didn't believe him when he said that he did not know how to eat with chopsticks until he showed her. That's how he ended up with sushi falling on his lap.

"I promise I won't! C'mon. I can help you out." She pouted her lips at him and batted her eyelashes.

He tried to keep from smiling as he rolled his eyes. "Fine," he grumbled.

Jaz guided his hand to hold the utensils correctly, positioning his fingers in the correct spots. His shaky hands made her smile as he tried to pick up food. He struggled here and there, but he kept trying after her encouragements. After a few attempts, he was able to eat with the chopsticks. Her heart warmed when he had a wide grin on his face while he successfully fed himself.

"See! Told you I'd be able to help." She jokingly tossed her hair back over her shoulder as he continued to eat with his chopsticks, the fork put aside.

His grey eyes sparkled as he smiled back at her. "Well, you're a great teacher."

"Thanks," she whispered as she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks, and continued eating.

***

With satisfied stomachs, Jaz suggested taking a walk around the block before leaving. He held her hand while they walked side by side as his thumb brushed across her knuckles, giving a tingling sensation between her legs. A slight breeze picked up, and Jaz scooted closer to Emmett as they made their way down the sidewalk. I know what I want to do when we're alone. She inwardly shook her head at herself. Oh god, I feel like a horny woman.

"Emmett! Hi!" A woman made a beeline towards Emmett, and grabbed him in a hug, taking Jaz by surprise.

"Hey," he replied kindly as he returned her hug. Jaz's eyes darted between the two. Clearing his throat, he spoke up, "Jaz, this is my coworker Alexis. Alexis, this is my girlfriend Jaz."

It didn't escape her notice the woman eyed out their intertwined hands before making eye contact. Feeling a tiny bit prideful at the mention of "girlfriend", Jaz stretched out her hand in a kind greeting. "Nice to meet you," she smiled.

"You, too," Alexis spoke quietly, before turning a bright smile to Emmett, "How are you? What are you up to?"

"I'm great. Just spending the weekend together." His eyes lit up as he looked at Jaz. "How about you?"

"Oh, that sounds fun. I'm good." Alexis forced a smile. "Um, are you going to that convention for work that's coming up?"

"I might, but I haven't decided yet." Emmett's hand clenched.

"O-okay. Let me know. I'm sure I'm going." She gave him a hopeful look that bothered Jaz. No way, he's mine.

He gave her a kind smile and nodded his head. Taking the hint, Alexis took a step back before walking away. "I guess I'll see you at work. Bye, Emmett."

Once they got back in the car, Jaz stayed silent as Emmett drove back to his house. Not really knowing what to say, she said the first thing that came her mind, "She seemed nice."

"Yea, she is." His lip quirked as he focused on the road.

"She seemed extra nice to you."

His eyes quickly glanced at her before turning away once again. "She's extra nice to a lot of guys at work."

Jaz gave him a weird look until her eyes widened in understanding as she whispered in surprise, "Oh." A relieved laugh escaped her, until her body began to shake with laughter.

After a moment, Emmett could not stop a smile from spreading on his lips as he watched the woman beside him continue to laugh. "What's so funny?"

She took a deep breath as her laughter died down and turned her body in the seat to face him. "I'm not going to lie. I was starting to feel a little jealous and worried, but now I feel a bit ridiculous."

After pulling the car to a stop in front of his home, he turned to give her a serious look. She wiped the smile from her face as she saw his concerned stare.

"Jaz. I hope you never get the feeling I would ever cheat on you." Taken aback by the change in the atmosphere, she looked down at her hands and fidgeted. His fingers reached out and tilted her face up to look at him. "Please, don't worry about that."

12