Falling for the First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm sorry. You've never given me the impression that you would do that to me." Her voice was soft, and filled with worry as she looked at him. "What's wrong? What is it?"

There was a heavy pause, as Emmett looked lost in thought. He leaned his head back against the headrest before finally speaking up. "I've been in a relationship like that before. There was that girl I was with for a long time before I figured it out." Jaz felt a heaviness settle in her heart as she saw him struggle to speak.

"You don't have to tell me. I understand." She reached out to lay a hand on his arm, and gave him a kind smile when he looked at her.

"Towards the end of that relationship, I didn't know she had moved on while I was still serious about her." His eyebrows drew together, and his arm tensed underneath her hand. "I was too blind to see it, but I didn't need more convincing after walking in on them."

The hurt in his voice was evident and she blinked back the moisture in her eyes. He rarely mentioned his past relationship, and she did not particularly enjoy hearing about it. Whenever he did, it always seemed like he struggled digging up old memories.

Grabbing her hand, he looked into her eyes. "Jasmine. I've been there before, and I would hate myself if I ever put you in the same situation I was in. I really do care about you, and I hope you truly believe that." He gave her a tight smile.

She brought his hands up to her lips, and gave a soft kiss. "I know. I care about you, too."

He pulled her head up to capture her lips. His hands tugged at her hair, not wanting to let her go. When they separated, she unbuckled her seatbelt and carefully made her way to straddle his lap. A loud honk sounded when Jaz accidentally leaned back against the steering wheel, causing her to yelp in surprise.

A crooked smile formed at the corner of his lips as pushed his seat back. "Don't get too eager."

She let out a giggle and leaned in to nip at his bottom lip. Groaning into her mouth, he snuck his hands beneath her shirt and groped at her breasts. She let out a moan as he pulled down the material to pinch at her nipples. Jaz ground her hips against his crotch, wanting to feel him in her. Breaking the kiss, she gave him a naughty smile. "I probably should start wearing more skirts when I'm around you."

His eyes glinted back at hers, "You should. And just leave the panties behind while you're at it."

Squinting her eyes at him, she gave a little laugh, "I don't know about that."

"Scared?" He cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Eh."

"I bet I could convince you." When she gave him a questioning look, he stared back with a burning gaze. "But let's get inside first."

As they got out of the car, they saw a neighbor eye them suspiciously before he made his way back into the apartment next door. Jaz blushed, wondering if he saw what they were doing in the car. Emmett let out a small laugh at the look on her face.

Walking into the house, Jaz let out a sigh as she slipped off her sandals. Before she could walk towards the couch, Emmett blocked her way and backed her against the wall. "Excuse me," she smiled up at him.

He gave a predatory grin as he shook his head. Bending his head down, he laid a forceful kiss on her lips before trailing them across her cheek to her ear. "I still have to convince you to give up your panties."

She sighed in pleasure when his teeth grazed her earlobe and he licked the base of her neck. "But I like my panties."

"I promise I'll give them back...eventually." His fingers pulled down her leggings as he kneeled down in front of her and tossed them aside. He lifted her blouse as he kissed the exposed skin above her panties and his touch left a trail of fire up her legs and thighs.

She bit her lower lip as he slipped off her damp panties and put them in his pocket. He gave her a wink and she shook her head at him. "You better. I actually like those."

"Don't worry." He smirked at her before cupping her mound and running his fingers over her puffy lips. He dipped a finger in her wet slit, and then popped it into his mouth. The gesture made her knees weak and her clit throb for his touch. She leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes.

Emmett lifted one of her legs over his shoulder, exposing her dripping pussy. He blew against the soft curls and watched the way her body shivered. She laid her hands on his head and shoulder to keep herself from losing her balance. "Please," she whimpered as he trailed his lips on her inner thighs and his hand grabbed at her butt.

"Please, what?" He spoke near the apex of her thighs.

Please, lick me. Suck me. Make me yours. "Emmett," she managed to whisper as he kissed the top of her mound.

"Yes?" He blew once again, his fingers pulling her pussy lips apart. "What do you want, Jasmine?"

"You." She took in a shaky breath and gripped at his hair. "I want you to lick me."

His tongue quickly darted out at her clit, causing her to hiss before he pulled his head back. "Is that all?"

"Emmett, please. I want you." She clenched her eyes shut, and let out a breathy moan as he dipped his head between her legs and drew his tongue from her wet hole to her hard nub. He pushed a couple of fingers in her as he sucked her in his mouth. Gently pinching at her swollen lips, he made his way back up her body as Jaz wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Taking out a condom from his pocket, he pulled down his pants and sheathed his cock. Instinctively, Jaz lifted her leg as Emmett wrapped it around him. He kicked his pants away and slowly slid into her. He moaned into her mouth as he pushed his hips forward. On her tiptoe, she felt his control as he held her still and continued to move in and out of her. She let out a moan every moment he slid all the way in.

Grabbing onto her arm, he pulled away and guided her onto the couch to straddle him as he sat back. He tangled his fingers in her hair, and pulled her in for a demanding kiss. Jaz reached down and guided his cock between her pussy lips, and slid it back in her. Laying his hands on her hips, he pushed her down onto his shaft. They moaned aloud as she began to grind her hips back and forth.

Slipping a hand between their bodies, Emmett rubbed his thumb against her nub, helping her reach towards her climax. She ground her hips faster against his cock and finger, and moaned into his neck. He groaned as her pussy clenched at his cock, and her orgasm caused her body to shudder over his. When he took his finger away, he grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust upwards. He moved fast as he felt his own release approaching. His nails bit into her skin as he shook with his climax, and released his load.

They settled down, and he went to the bathroom to clean up his mess, before pulling her back onto his lap. Laying her head against his chest, she listened to the rapid beating of his heart match her own as his arms wrapped around her body. He helped her remove her blouse, and they laid down on the couch as they held each other in comfortable silence. Emmett pressed soft kisses against her temple as his fingers drew lazy circles on her back. Smiling contently, Jaz cuddled into his warmth. Is it too early to fall in love?

***

Jaz placed her bag in the backseat of her car as Emmett stood watching her with his hands in his pockets. The weekend had gone by in the blink of an eye, yet so much had happened. It felt as if they were in their own little world, and now was the time to say goodbye.

When she turned around, she wrapped her arms around his waist, and he pulled her into a tight hug. "You sure you can't stay one more night?"

"I'll never leave if I do," she mumbled into his chest.

"That's ok." He kissed her forehead, and brought her lips up to his. It took a moment before they broke away, but he still didn't let her go.

"Will we get to see each other this week?" Emmett spoke as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I don't know. Lauren said to expect a busy week. If I get a lot of time in, I'll be able to take some time off soon."

"Yeah? Take some time off with me?" His lips quirked, as his eyes brightened.

She smiled playfully at him. "I don't know. What are you offering?"

"Pleasure," he whispered into her ear, "and food."

Stifling a laugh, she gazed up at him, "You drive a hard bargain."

He smiled, and pulled her in for another kiss. Before she changed her mind and dragged him back inside the house, she finally got into her car and drove away with a stupid grin on her face. Oh girl, you are falling hard.

***

On the way home, she made the quick decision to stop by the store to grab some food along with a few other supplies. Quietly closing the door behind her, Jaz carried her weekend bag and shopping bags to her room.

"Jazzy!" Keri's loud voice sounded from the doorway of her bedroom, causing her to drop her bags.

Bringing a hand up to her chest, she looked over at her laughing friend, "Holy shit. I'm totally getting you back for that."

"We'll see about that." Keri gave her a mischievous grin. "What's that?"

Jaz looked down at the spilled contents of her bag, and quickly picked them up and placed them back inside. When she did not speak up right away, Keri's eyes widened and quickly snatched the bag from her friend's hands. "Nuh uh. No way, Jazzy."

Biting down at her lower lip, she watched Keri pull out the black box from the bag. "Oh my god. You're not...are you?"

Keri shook the box of condoms in front of her face, and Jaz rolled her eyes before taking it away and putting it in her nightstand. "Jasmine!"

"Ew, you've never said my full name before." She smirked at her friend's dumbfounded face.

When Keri continued to stand there, Jaz finally spoke. "It was good. Ok, it was really good. Let's just say he knew what he was doing."

Her friend squealed as she pulled her to sit down and explain everything. Without revealing too much information, Jaz answered all of Keri's questions until she was satisfied. They spoke about everything and anything until the sun began to set, and it was time to get ready for a brand new week.

***

Leaning back on his chair, Emmett watched the clock tick by slowly. The meeting they were in was going longer than he expected, and all he wanted to do was get back to his work. Finally being dismissed, he made his way back into his office space and breathed a sigh of relief. The blinking light on his phone caught his attention, and saw that it was a missed call from Sam. Picking up the phone, he dialed his mentor back.

"Emmett! How are you?"

"I'm great. You?" Emmett rubbed the back of his neck as he bent his head down.

"I'm doing well, thank you. I've been waiting to hear back from you. Almost afraid it would be a while."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It's been busy here."

"That's alright. The editors rave about you." Sam chuckled. "So I know it's a little too early to say anything, but your application pretty much made it through. The managers here want to get the chance to talk with you, and see you work. Do you think you can make it over here anytime soon?"

Tension crept into Emmett's shoulders as he processed what he just heard. He clenched his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Emmett?"

Releasing his breath, he spoke up. "Yeah, I'm here."

"So what do you think?"

"That sounds amazing." He spoke in a strained voice. "Sam, you're not going to believe this."

"What is it? Don't tell me you're having second thoughts, son." The disappointment in his voice was clear through the phone.

Emmett forced a laugh, and breathed into the phone. "I don't know. I need to talk to you about that. I need your advice."

"What's going on?"

He opened his eyes to look outside the window. "Do you remember Jasmine?"

12