Falling for the First Time Ch. 07

Story Info
Wanting and needing each other more and more.
6.6k words
4.81
15.7k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
111 Followers

Hello again Literotica readers!

Thank you for your amazing support and patience. I know it's been a while since the last chapter, but the 7th part is finally here. To those just tuning in, welcome! I suggest starting from the beginning, but if you're just looking for a little fun, I think this chapter will do fine ;)

A huge thanks to SexyGeek sticking by and editing this story.

As always, your feedback is welcomed and truly helpful.

Enjoy the rest of your Holidays!

*****

Chapter 7: In lust, In love.

"My ass hurts."

Jaz looked down at Keri, who was rubbing her behind. "That's what you get for trying to make cleaning look sexy."

"Yeah, yeah," Keri grumbled in reply.

After many weekends of putting it off, the ladies finally made the decision to take on the task of cleaning their apartment. While trying to wipe down the ceiling fan, Keri thought she could dance like Beyoncé, but ended up falling off the chair she was standing on. There were no serious injuries, but a sore bottom that broke her fall. Jaz took over and was now wiping down the fan as her friend held onto the chair.

"Your ass looks great from this angle, by the way. Does Emmett give it some loving?"

Jaz rolled her eyes, and slowly stepped down. "Woman, I just lost my virginity."

Keri gave her a knowing look. "Hey, it's practically been a month...a lot can happen in that amount of time."

Like a whole bunch of sex. Amazing sex. Tossing aside the dirty cloth, Jaz tried to make a serious face and placed her hands on her hips. "C'mon. Let's put everything back before you have to leave."

"Not even a little spank?" her friend teased.

Jaz tried not to laugh as she started moving the chairs back into place. For the past few weeks, Emmett had been traveling in and out of the area for business trips, which meant they didn't see each other as frequently for their coffee dates or lunch breaks. He would be gone for a couple days at a time, with only a short text sent her way saying he missed her. Then, whenever he came back, he always picked her up and took her back to his bed to show just how much he meant it.

Sex with him was never boring. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she thought about the way he would bite on her nipples while he slowly thrust in and out of her. Jaz knew he was trying to test the waters of how dominating he could be in bed, and she wasn't going to stop him. The tight grips on her hips, and the playful spanks made her crave him even more.

On their last night together, Emmett became bold. As she was fixing his bed, he embraced her from behind, and helped her kneel on the bed before gently bending her over. A pleasurable sigh escaped her lips as his hand traveled up her back and gently tugged her hair. His hand rubbed lovingly across her bottom, as his hardon pressed against her thin cotton shorts, causing her to squirm against him. As soon as Jaz whispered out a plea, a hand came down on her bottom and a soft moan sounded in the back of her throat.

When she pressed back against him, he let out a groan as he pulled down her shorts and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her wetness. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets, and Emmett roughly pushed into her. Wet kisses trailed up her back as he took her hard and fast.

An orgasm tore through her core as Emmett's cock twitched within her. Falling onto the pile of soft blankets, she breathed out a pleasurable sigh as he began to soften. Then, he would wrap his arms around her and make sure she was ok, and she would always reassure him with a passionate kiss.

Every time they were alone together, he consumed her world. It was like her peripheral vision was gone, and all she could think about was him. Sometimes she wasn't so sure where he was leading her, but she was enjoying every step of the way.

***

"Hey, man. Cheer up. This is what you've been dreaming about, and I don't want you to just toss it aside. We've talked about it so many times. Getting that director position in London is a huge step - something you deserve." Sam patted Emmett's shoulder.

Sam had flown down to the states for a conference their company was hosting, and now both men were sitting at the restaurant of the hotel. Emmett's hand fidgeted around his cellphone, tempted to call Jaz just to hear her voice. His boss said he didn't have to stay another day, so he was planning on leaving the next morning to start on the drive back home.

"London sounds great, don't get me wrong." He looked up at Sam, who was watching him intently. "I just feel like I can't leave her now."

"I get it. I'm lucky I found Liz while I was there. It's getting harder to be apart from her." Sam's voice filled with longing, as his mind drifted away for a moment. "Look, why don't you take her with you? Maybe you can convince her to move with you."

"That sounds like a great idea." Sarcasm rolled off Emmett's voice. "You're being optimistic."

A grin appeared on Sam's face, shaking his head at the familiar attitude. "You have to. What were you thinking when you were getting into this relationship with her? You knew you were planning on leaving eventually."

"It was a hope. I never actually thought something was going to happen. And...she snuck up on me. I didn't expect any of this to happen. One second, I just wanted to be nice, and the next I wanted her to really like me." He thought of her shy smile and how fast she became comfortable with him, and he had fallen for it. Hard.

Sam pressed his lips together, thinking of the right words to say. "I get it, but I don't want you to completely ignore this opportunity, and regret it later. Just promise me that you'll come up to do the basic training and meet everyone there. If you end up not liking it, then no harm done. You can come back and work on getting promoted here. You need to act soon, though. They're not going to hold this position open forever."

Emmett nodded his head in agreement. It sounded like the best option, but now he had to figure out how to tell Jaz. He rolled his tense shoulders. All he wanted to do was have her body wrapped around him, and fall asleep in her embrace.

***

"Okay. 1...2...3...and lift." Jaz and Keri placed the coffee table back to its original place. They let out a large sigh, and took in the clean room.

"You know, if we actually did a little more cleaning here and there, then we wouldn't have to do this much work the next time," Jaz said out loud while she stretched out her back.

"But then we wouldn't be able to bond like this." Keri whined. "You're always with Emmett."

Jaz tried not to laugh at Keri's expression. "You're talking to the girl who was always left here when you're with your boyfriend."

Emmett was gone on another trip this weekend, and Keri was going to spend the night at her boyfriend's, leaving Jaz alone. She didn't mind the peace and quiet, but after being used to the idea of spending her nights with Emmett, being alone felt odd.

"Aw, Jazzy. If I knew you missed me that much, then I would've stayed back. C'mere." Keri extended her arms, and approached Jaz to give her a hug.

"Ew, no. You stink. Don't rub your cooties on me! Keri!" Jaz breathed out between laughter.

The sun had set by the time all the trash was thrown away, and the cleaning supplies were back in the cabinets. Keri had taken a shower and was getting ready to leave as Jaz put their pictures back on their fridge.

"You know, since it looks like it's going to be a lonely night, you should open up that toy of yours," Keri smirked at Jaz.

She laughed as she sat down on the couch. "I'm going to return it."

Keri's eyes widened as she gave a dramatic gasp, "It was my gift to you, and it's a perfectly good toy."

"I don't need it. I can last a few days without sex, unlike some people."

Keri let out a laugh. "I'm just saying, I remember my first time. The cravings are real. A toy isn't a bad thing."

Jaz opened her mouth to lie about her own cravings, when there was a knock on the door. Both gave each other a weird look.

"I thought you were driving to Nick's?"

"So did I," Keri spoke as she grabbed her bag and opened up the door.

Jaz's face lit up in surprise when she saw Emmett standing on the other side with a bag slung on his shoulder, dressed like he just came from work.

"Hi Emmett," Keri breathed out a sigh before continuing, "This is disappointing. I guess I am driving to Nick's." She paused out the door, and gave Jaz a knowing look. "I left it in your room. Just in case."

Emmett leaned against the doorframe and gave her a weird look, waiting for Jaz to explain. "Girl stuff." She got up from the couch to walk towards him, and unconsciously ran her fingers through her messy hair.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" His eyes swept up and down her body, giving her a funny look. Jaz popped her hip out and attempted to close the door on his face, but he stopped her and laughed.

"I'm joking. No need to be mean." He stepped inside and gave her a sweet kiss, closing the door behind him.

"You came back early." She smiled up at him.

"I missed you," he whispered against her lips.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into her room. Before he could lean in to kiss her again, his phone rang. He plopped down on her bed and pulled out his phone, sighing in defeat.

"It's the intern I've been working with. I'd ignore it, but then he wouldn't stop calling." He looked at her apologetically.

"Go ahead, I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Hey, Tim. What's going on?" he put on a cheery voice. He got up and started pacing around her room, looking at the little trinkets and novels on her shelves. Just when he was about to pull out one of her erotica novels, she grabbed a small pillow and tossed it at him.

Raising her eyebrows, she whispered, "Stop being nosy." Emmett gave her a mischievous grin and held his hands up in surrender.

Rolling her eyes, she made her way into the shower to clean herself up. Feeling nice and clean, she wrapped the large fluffy towel around her body and rubbed her smooth legs against each other. She walked back into her room and saw Emmett lying on her bed, scratching his forehead in frustration.

He looked out of place in her room. It was filled with soft colors, and had feminine touches all around, but Emmett was all man. He wore a black dress shirt that was tucked into a pair of grey slacks. She loved the way his clothes fit his form, and hugged his muscles. When her eyes roamed over his crotch, she saw a bulge pressing against his smooth pants. She licked her lips, and thought she could do something a little daring.

Sensing her presence, he opened his eyes to let his gaze roam over her towel clad body. I could have fun with this. Taking a seat near her nightstand, she rubbed lotion on her legs and arms and gave Emmett a playful seductive stare. He raised an eyebrow as he watched her, no longer paying attention to his phone call.

She got up and walked over to kneel between his feet, then slowly ran her hands up his thighs. He immediately sat up, and looked down at her, giving her a questioning look. She smiled devilishly at him, and began gripping his thighs, stopping right at his bulge that seemed to press harder against his pants. She was working on his belt, when he grabbed her hand and gave her a warning look. Bending her neck down, she gently bit his fingers, before dragging them into her mouth. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

He removed his hand, and leaned back on his elbow, allowing her to continue. Lust filled his eyes as they darkened, and she returned his heated gaze. She undid his belt and zipper and ran her fingers against his hardening cock over his boxer briefs.

A soft sigh escaped his lips, and then he cleared his throat as he spoke into the phone, "Huh? Sorry, what was that?"

Releasing a giggle, she removed his shoes and slid his pants down his legs. His tone on the phone became more clipped, and unfriendly. She pulled down his underwear and took out his stiff cock. Seeing how hard she could get him made her feel even more desired.

Emmett was no longer watching her. He was lying back down, with a hand over his mouth, trying to listen to the person on the other line. She saw his arousal seep out as her hand gave him gentle squeezes around the head. Her thumb ran over his tip, spreading the wetness he had around his cock. Her firm grip held him up as she kissed along the base, making her way towards his balls and giving them wet licks.

Her other hand was gripping his upper thigh, holding herself steady as she began running her tongue all over his length. She swirled her tongue around his tip, tasting his arousal, and she gave a little moan. Her fingers wrapped around his base and moved in small up and down movements. Dragging her other hand up his thigh, Jaz fondled his balls as she sucked on the head of his cock.

An object fell on the carpet, causing her to jump, and she looked around the side of the bed. Emmett had dropped his phone on the floor, and was breathing heavily on the bed. "Fuck the phone. I hung up on him," he mumbled.

She giggled at him, and resumed her ministrations. She sucked him harder, and pushed her tongue against the tip of his cock as she stroked him a little faster. She loved how he filled her mouth, and she could just imagine the way he would feel deep inside her aching pussy.

A deep moan came from the back of his throat, and he leaned up on his elbows, watching her. She looked into his eyes and worked him faster. Her mouth was watering as she alternated between swirling her tongue around his head, and rubbing against his sensitive spot under the tip. His breathing became louder, and he constantly released small groans.

"Stop. Come here," he spoke quietly.

Emmett grabbed her arm, and pulled her close to him so that she was standing between his legs while he sat up in bed. His fingers tugged at her wet hair as he dragged her head down to kiss her lips. She moaned into his mouth as the towel around her body dropped to the floor. Between the cool air in the room, and the way his hands were running up and down her sides, Jaz's body shivered.

"Where did that come from?" he spoke with a smile on his face.

She raised her shoulders and gave him a naughty smile, "You looked so good lying here. Thought I'd take a taste."

"I've missed you," he spoke against her lips. He slipped a hand between her legs and petted her swollen lips.

"Yeah?" she gasped as a finger dipped into her warmth.

"A lot." He laid hot kisses down her neck to her breasts. A trail of goose bumps followed in his wake, and Jaz shut her eyes as she bit on her lower lip.

Her fingers grasped the back of his neck, trying to stay still as she felt his mouth suck in a nipple while he inserted a second finger inside her pussy. Sliding his tongue to her other breast, he gave light kisses on her soft skin before sucking the nipple into his mouth. "Did you miss me?"

You have no idea. "I think so," she whispered out loud, a sly grin playing on her lips.

Nipping at her breast he leaned his head back to look into her eyes. A hand paused to grip her ass as he squinted at her. "You think so?"

When Jaz remained silent and gave him a mischievous smile, Emmett pulled her down to straddle his hips. With her legs spread apart, she felt his hard length resting against her inner thigh. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and bit the insides of her cheek to keep a smile from showing on her face, and a moan from escaping her lips.

He cocked an eyebrow and leaned his forehead against hers. "What's got you in such a playful mood?"

"I'm happy you're here." Her fingers worked to unbutton his shirt as she looked up at him.

He tilted her head to the side and pressed soft kisses along her cheek and neck. One of his hands slid up to cup her breast, and she sighed inwardly. Tangling her fingers in his hair, she dragged his head up and captured his lips. A strong grip held her hips in place as the head of his hardening cock nudged at her entrance.

Breathing out a frustrated sigh, Jaz finally tugged the shirt off his shoulders and tossed it aside. Her hard nipples grazed against his chest, and she pressed her body against his. He pulled her body closer with his cock trapped between both their bodies. She let out a surprised gasp as he rearranged himself so he was on top, and the underside of his length stroked along her wet lips.

Her back arched against the bed every time he pressed against her swollen clit.

She panted between her words, "Condom. In the drawer."

After another searing kiss, he got up and walked to her nightstand. Jaz closed her eyes and waited for Emmett to come back so he could slide into her. The sound of a box shaking caused her to sit straight up.

"I didn't know you had one of these." Amusement sounded in his voice. A box with the picture of a bullet vibrator printed on the cover was held up as he gave her a smirk.

"I don't. I mean I'm getting rid of it. I haven't used it, so I'm returning it." Heat crept up her neck and made its way onto her face.

"Why?" He started opening up the box and spilled its contents onto his open palm. "Lucky you, it comes with batteries."

After a minute of fiddling with the toy, a buzzing sound filled the room before he turned it off, and Jaz felt her blush increase.

Sitting there in silence, Emmett sat next to her and tossed the box aside. "You haven't played with one of these?" His curious gaze roamed her face.

"No. My fingers worked just fine before you came." She cocked an eyebrow at him, eyeing out the toy in his hand.

Emmett let out a small laugh, and he bent over to give her a soft kiss that left her breathless. If he only knew what his kisses did to her. It felt as if all the tension and the embarrassment melted away instantly. He whispered against her lips. "Do you want to try?"

Feeling the moisture gather between her legs, Jaz hesitantly nodded her head as he slowly pushed her to lie back on the bed without breaking their kiss. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he lay next to her, and pushed her legs apart. Consumed by his passion, Jaz barely heard the sound of the vibrator turning on again. Emmett kissed down her neck, and placed the toy against her thigh while sliding it higher and higher.

"Keep your legs apart." He grazed his teeth at her earlobe.

Her hips bucked a little as the vibrator ran up and down each swollen lip, and a low moan escaped her mouth. Fingers gripped at his shoulders, and she felt her wetness sliding down between her pussy and onto the bed.

Trailing his lips back up to her mouth, he breathed in her moans as he circled the vibrating toy around her clit. A wave of pleasure rolled over her body as her hips rocked against his hand and the bullet. Her orgasm continued to build, and Emmett turned the vibrations higher, pressing it onto her swollen nub.

The muscles in her thighs shook and no matter which way her hips moved, the toy was held against her. Jaz felt the crashing wave of her orgasm as her hips rose from the bed. Her nails bit into his shoulders, and her thighs clamped around Emmett's hand and the toy. He swallowed every moan as he dragged her lips into this mouth, and let her body ride out her climax until her voice quieted and her body relaxed.

Turning the toy off, and tossing it aside, Emmett grabbed for a condom and tugged it onto his hard cock. Giving him a naughty look, she scooted up to the middle of the bed and spread her legs open for him. He crawled to her and knelt at her entrance before pushing the tip of his cock inside her wetness. Both released sighs of pleasure, as Jaz felt filled with each thrust of his hips.

MissSummer
MissSummer
111 Followers
12