Falling for the First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat beaded their skins, and their heavy breaths filled the room. He made love to her slow and hard, enjoying her gasps with every forceful thrust in, and her whining protests with every slow withdrawal. As her legs wrapped around his waist, he slid his hands up her torso and squeezed her breasts. She looked up at him, and pulled his head down for a tender kiss. Emmett growled with pleasure and braced his arms on either side of her head as he began moving faster.

Their tongues battled for control, and Jaz moved her hips to meet each thrust. Within moments, she was squeezing her eyes tight as another orgasm rippled throughout her whole body, stealing her breath away. Overcome with pleasure, Emmett watched her come apart in his arms as she tightened around his length, and he reached for his own release.

***

Jaz rested her head on Emmett's shoulder and watched the crime show he had playing on the TV screen. The night before, they had laid in bed talking until a few wandering hands led to something more. Sleep didn't come until the sun's early rays peaked around her curtains. Now, her body felt exhausted like never before. Who would have thought spending a whole day indoors could be so tiring? A curve at the corner of her lips appeared as she intertwined her fingers with Emmett's.

"I may have another business trip coming up." His voice broke through the silence.

Staring down at her lap, she held one of his hands in between both of her, enjoying the warmth radiating from his body. "When's that?" she asked absent-mindedly. He had been traveling a lot lately, but only for a few days at a time which didn't interfere with their schedule so much since it was mostly during the workweek.

"I don't know, yet. We haven't discussed the dates." His eyes watched her playing with his hands, and he whispered against her temple. "I want you to come with me."

Turning her head towards him, she forgot how close he was. "Oops, sorry," she whispered when her forehead bumped his nose. He let out a small laugh, and she smiled up at him and gave him a small peck on his nose. "You want me to come with you? Where?"

The laughter left his eyes as he looked down at her for a quiet second. "London."

"What? London as in Europe?" Jaz wasn't sure she was hearing him correctly. Sitting up, she pulled away from his arms to face him. "How long is this trip going to be?"

He took a deep breath, as if gathering his thoughts before speaking up, "I'm not too sure. Somewhere close to a month, maybe."

"A month? Why is it so long?" Confused as to what was happening, Jaz couldn't wrap her mind around what he was telling her.

"Sam wants me to do some training up there. I've gone to work there in the past, and I guess there's some things he wants to show me." His grey eyes filled with worry, anticipating her reaction.

She sensed there was more he was not telling her, but didn't know how to ask. Traveling to London with him sounded amazing, and she knew Lauren would give her a couple weeks off since she barely took vacation time. Plus, some of the work she could do remotely from her computer if necessary. But a month out of the country?

"I know it sounds crazy, but I remember you were interested in traveling there one day. What better time than the present, right?" His lip quirked, and his eyes filled with hope.

"Yeah, it sounds fun." She looked over his shoulder, lost in thought.

His fingers caressed her cheek, bringing her attention back to his soft grey eyes. "It'll be fun. I won't be needed the entire day I'm there so we'll have a lot of time together. I can show you around. Or we can just stay in the hotel..." he let the suggestion hang.

A smile appeared on the corner of her lips as she rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not going to travel all the way there for the first time just to see the inside of a hotel for a whole month."

"Well, I'm not really into exhibitionism, but if that's something you want to try..."

She gave him a weird look until she finally caught what he was trying to imply, and punched him in the shoulder. "I am not going to have sex in public in London!"

Emmett rubbed where she punched and feigned injury, even though her punches never hurt. "No need to get violent. Besides, I don't want anyone looking at you naked."

His eyes dipped down to his button down that she had put on. Slowly, his fingers were undoing each button until her body was exposed to his view. "So are we going to London?"

Jaz licked at her lips, and watched his fingers push the fabric aside. "I'll have to check." She raised a hand and rubbed her thumb across his cheek, feeling the rough coarse of hair.

"And you want to go with me?" Big grey eyes looked into hers, pleading, and Jaz felt like she would do anything for him.

I think I'd go anywhere with you. Instead of speaking out loud, she leaned in to give him a tender kiss.

He kissed her back, slow and sweet. As Emmett's kiss became more demanding, he gently pushed her to lie back, but Jaz stopped him before he pulled her panties down.

"Again?" She smirked at him. Not that she had anything to complain about, because he always gave back as much pleasure as he took, but she couldn't help but feel a bit sore.

"Tired of me already?" He smiled at her as he knelt between her legs and sucked at her neck.

Jaz whimpered as he touched a sweet spot. "No."

His hardening cock pressed against her damp panties. While she had put on underwear and his button down, Emmett didn't bother putting clothes on at all. She finally understood why as she felt her wetness seeping through and ruining another pair once again.

When he broke apart, she held his face between her palms. "You can't blame me for being a little tender though."

His eyebrows drew together. "Are you hurt?"

She giggled, "No, but I'm just a little sore. I just need a little rest."

Understanding dawned in his eyes. "Is this sore?" he whispered as he bent down and pressed a soft kiss against her lips.

A curious smile played on her lips as she kissed him back. "No."

He pressed another soft kiss against her neck. "How about here?"

"No," she spoke on a sigh. Okay, I'll play along.

"And here?" Lips brushed against her hard nipples, and a moan left her mouth. Jaz ran her fingers through his hair, encouraging him to continue what he was doing. "Jaz?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "No," she said breathlessly.

His head moved lower, laying soft pecks between her breasts and across her stomach. He placed his fingers on top of her swollen lips, gently pushing against the wet fabric. "How about here?"

"Mmhmm." She rocked her hips, loving the gentle teasing as his fingers ran against her slit.

Emmett slipped off her panties, and tossed them aside. His fingers continued teasing her as he pushed her knees to her chest. She looked at him in a daze, her body humming in pleasure. He gave her one last look before dipped his head down to lay soft kisses on her tender lips.

After a few minutes of just soft licks and kisses, Jaz felt her wetness over flowing and her hips squirmed in place. "More," she whimpered.

"Still sore?" She heard the smile in his voice as he flicked his tongue across her clit.

"Getting better. Keep going."

His breath blew across her lips as he chuckled. Jaz rolled her shoulders back, and laid her head back on the pillow. I could get used to this.

The sound of someone knocking on the door caused Jaz to jump up in her seat and push Emmett away. Her knee knocked against his head, and he let out a curse. "Ouch. Jaz, just say no if you wanted me to stop."

"Sshh." She stared at the door, and saw the lock begin to turn. "Oh crap. Move!"

They quickly gathered their things as Emmett ran butt naked to her room. Jaz let out a laugh and wrapped the shirt tightly around her and followed him. She closed the door just as she heard Keri call her name. "Hold on!"

"I thought you said Keri was gone until tonight." Emmett laughed as Jaz started grabbing clothes to put on. Finding a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt, she quickly dressed herself and threw him his button down.

"That's what she told me. " She looked in the mirror to make sure she was somewhat decent before stepping out of the room while Emmett got dressed.

Keri had her back turned in the kitchen, and was putting groceries away. "I thought you were with Nick for a while longer?"

"Yeah, he's just parking on the street. We went grocery shopping this morning, and decided to hang out here for the day." She closed the fridge and placed the bags away before turning around to face her. "What about you? Where's Emmett?"

Jaz leaned against the counter, and was about to speak until she heard her bedroom door open. Emmett came up behind her dressed in his work clothes from yesterday that were now all wrinkled, and her cheeks warmed up.

Keri's eyes lit up and she gave a mischievous smile. "You know, Emmett, I could have sworn you wore that yesterday."

"I never knew you were so observant, Keri." Jaz playfully snapped back, and they both laughed at her quick response. She turned to face Emmett. "Want to grab something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"Well, you kids have fun now. And remember, safety first!" Jaz slammed the door on Keri's laugh.

***

They swung by Emmett's place to grab him a fresh pair of clothes that were less wrinkled and more casual. After grabbing a quick bite from a sandwich shop, they hopped back in the car and drove off.

One hand held the steering wheel, and the other held onto her hand between their seats. When they got on the freeway, he asked her if he could show her a special place. Her face lit up at that, and she quickly agreed. He gave her one of his flashing smiles, and took the next exit.

Jaz looked out the window at the tall trees they were driving by that went on for miles. Soon enough, the trees became sparser, and they opened up to a view of the ocean. It was a beautiful day with a few clouds streaking the sky. Emmett pulled off to the side, and entered an unpaved road.

"I don't think I'm prepared for a hike." Jaz looked sideways at him with a nervous smile.

He laughed at her. "Don't worry, neither am I. To be honest, you're not the only one who's a bit sore."

She felt the back of her neck heat up, and she pressed her lips together. "Well, I'm glad I have some kind of effect on you."

"You have no idea."

Her heart thumped loudly against her ribs. Ditto.

They finally came to a stop by the edge of a cliff, and got out of the car. The wind was always stronger by the coast, and Jaz was thankful she grabbed a jacket. Emmett was zipping up his as he came around the car to grab her hand. They walked towards the edge, and leaned back against the rocks like they were make shift chairs. He pulled her back against his and wrapped his arms around her torso.

"What do you think?" He spoke against her temple.

She snuggled into his warmth, and took in the view in front of her. The blue sky and water stretched out until they touched each other on the horizon. A few feet in front of her was the edge of the cliff that dropped down to the ocean where waves crashed against large rocks before the water was pulled back out. From where they stood, they could see a beach that was a couple of miles away. She assumed it was usually crowded, but since summer was over, the beach was bare with only a few cars in the parking lot.

"How do you know all the cool places?" She turned and smiled up at him.

He kissed her forehead. "Because I am cool."

"Sure." She held back a laugh, and stared at him.

As he smiled back at her, his eyes glowed like silver in the sunlight. "There's a hiking trail that meets up with this road. When my brothers and I found that, I thought this would be a good place to get away by myself." He pressed his forehead against hers. When he looked into her eyes, she could feel her heart melting at the sight. "Of course I had to bring you here."

She turned in his arms, and tiptoed to give him a kiss. "Thank you."

When they got back in the car, Emmett started up the engine and let the heater run for a bit. The cold wind had picked up outside, and they finally gave in to the comfort of being inside his car.

"Jasmine." His tone caught her attention, and she turned to face him. "I need to ask you something."

The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no. I just - I don't know how you're going to react." His voice wavered.

"What is it about?" She asked cautiously. Did I fuck up already? Spit it out, man. You're killing me here.

He let out a deep breath, and looked up at her. "London. It's about my job."

"You already told me about the business trip. I do want to go with you, but I'll have to check with Lauren first." Jaz wondered why he seemed so nervous about something he already asked her.

"No, Jasmine. I'm really happy you're going to try and go up there with me, but I need you to listen. I want to explain everything to you."

Not knowing what to say, she slowly nodded her head for him to continue.

"I got a job offer as a director for a magazine."

Jaz's eyes widened. "That's amazing! Isn't that what you were working for?" She reached out to rub his arm, and was taken aback by his solemn expression.

"The job opening is in London." Her hand stilled at that statement, and she pulled away.

Emmett told her about everything, and Jaz dreaded every word he would say next. He explained how Sam had been helping him out and trying to bring him to London. He never expected anything to come out of it, but something did...after he met Jaz. He pushed it aside, and ignored it until Sam started insisting Emmett fly up there immediately. When he finished, all she could hear was the rumbling of the engine and nothing more. He never pushed her to speak up, but waited patiently.

Finally taking a deep breath, she asked, "Are you leaving?"

He slowly shook his head. "I don't know." His voice became lower, "I don't want to leave you."

Jaz closed her eyes as she tried to hold back her tears. She didn't know what to tell him. It was obvious this was a huge opportunity for him. If Lauren offered her a huge promotion overseas, she would want Emmett's support. She would need it. But she wanted to be selfish and keep him here. She didn't want him to leave her side.

"This trip to London - is it just a few weeks?"

"There's not really a set time. Sam wants me to try it out. He wants me to meet the people there, see how they operate differently. Maybe I'll like it, or maybe I'll find out it's not for me." He reached out for her hand, and gave it a light squeeze. "But I want you there with me."

"Why?" She looked down at their hands, wanting to grip him tightly and never let go.

"It wouldn't feel right to me if you weren't. Jasmine, I -" he whispered hoarsely, and tilted her chin up, "I really like you. And I want this to work out so bad. I don't want to walk away from what's happening between us."

Jaz didn't know how to respond. She felt like her heart was weighing down in her chest, and she wanted to cry out loud. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and beg him to not leave. And she also wanted to be happy for him. She couldn't be mad at him. Not when he was looking at her with his big grey eyes and pleading with her to follow him to the other side of the world. Damn you, Emmett.

Jaz swallowed her tears, and cleared her throat. "When do you have to go?"

"Some time within the next two months. Do you still want to go?"

She paused, and gave herself a few seconds to think about it. Of course she wanted to go. Especially now, knowing that he may leave. If these two months are going to be the last times I'm going to spend with him, then I'm going to make sure it's going to be the best fucking two months ever. Confident with her new resolve, she took a deep breath and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Of course."

12