All Comments on 'Falling for the First Time Ch. 08'

by MissSummer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
The plot thickens

Now this was more than worth waiting for! The sex was hot and a fun experience for them both but the real star was the internal struggle the trip an future together might bring. Jazz finally admitted her love for Emmet and now things are about to roll with serious consequences for them both. Keri left speechless is a new experience, one that signifies the true meaning of the decision Jazz has to make. And I can't wait to read all about it!

5*!

P.S. Can't help but chuckle each time Emmets name comes up as it reminds me of the Lego movie :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oooohhhh

Just discovered your work yesterday and have been binge reading. What a great story and interesting characters. I really love your work. Excellent balance between the sexy bits and the main story. Now I'm going to have to wait to find out what happens. 5 stars all the way.

Oweary1Oweary1about 8 years ago
Binge reading

Just discovered your work -- couldn't stop reading! A real, quality read amidst a sea of pure smut (not that I'm complaining). Please post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love this series and cannot wait for an update! Please don't keep us waiting too long!

MissSummerMissSummeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Thank you so much for your continued support and feedback, I apologize for the delay in posting the next chapter. I know I keep saying life gets busy (because it truly does) but that's really what's been happening. Don't worry, I promise to finish this story no matter how long it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm hooked :)

This was so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MISS SUMMER!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?

we miss you!! Please post soon, or give an update! Lots of love to you and keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation Please!!!!

Please continue updating this story! I’ve enjoyed reading it. Please let your readers know if you’ll be continuing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please

are you ever coming back??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please don't leave me hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I waited till I had read all the chapters you have written up til now. I have really enjoyed the story so far. I know life gets in the way, but please consider continuing this story. The characters are well written and the story flows well. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissSummer@MissSummer
Feb. 7, 2020 Wow. So sorry. I know it's been a while. I'm trying to get back into it. I do receive your comments and I see when you favorite my stories, and start following me - I truly appreciate it. I don't like sharing much about my life, but these past 4 years have been...

SIMILAR Stories