Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

The taste rocked me to the core and though I had licked her pussy many times before, this taste surpassed all others. It was sweet, tart, and thick almost like a creamy vanilla pudding. The copious amount never seemed to end as I licked up and down trying to get every bit in my mouth. For a fleeting moment, I imagined that this must be almost what it was like to be an addict ... craving more and more without end.

Naomi's eyes rolled back into her head. Waves of desire traveled throughout her body like ripples in a pond as I continued to devour her. In an attempt to steady herself on the swing, she wrapped her arms around the ropes as she draped a bent knee over my shoulder, the cute toes curling downward, while moving the other leg outward to the side allowing me more access to her famished pussy.

I slid my hands under the swing and helped to steady her by placing them on her lower back. Recognizing the height of her desire, I moved forward once again and placed a kiss on her outer lips before withdrawing.


Her response was immediate as she used her leg to pull me back to her saliva and juice-coated pussy. "Ohhhh ... yesss ... Eat me, baby ... Eat my pussy!" she encouraged with bated breath and as she shoved her pelvis tighter against my mouth.

Smiling to myself, I kissed, rubbed, and licked her lust-engorged pussy ... except for the prized clitoris.

She responded with each touch of my tongue. "Oh ... yes ... Oh ... there ... right there ...Oh ...," as her orgasm slowly built within her.

My sole purpose in life at that moment was to please her. My tongue traveled across the outer and inner lips of her pussy before switching to the small tuft of hair on her mons. I was like a cat devouring a bowl of thick cream.

Involuntarily, she began to bounce when I tickled her pussy lips with my tongue, first feathery light then a little harder, using the tip and then the flat of my tongue to intensify her pleasure.

I suddenly knew what my dad had been trying to tell me about the difference between a lover and a fucker. Though I was the one giving pleasure at the moment, I was also receiving pleasure by seeing her response to my touch and ministrations.

Once again, a gasp escaped her when she felt me begin to suck her inner lips into my mouth and nibble on them. I had always been fascinated with her pussy and tonight I had decided to sample it every way possible. Teasingly, I bit down on them and tugged.

Her response was surprising as she grabbed my head with one hand and pulled me tight against her pussy. "That's it, Jake. Eat my pussy. Nibble on it. Ohhhh ... that feels so wicked."

It was almost as if she wanted all of me inside of her as she pulled me tighter and tighter against her pussy. "Lick it. Push your tongue into me and eat me. Lick my juices. Eat my pussy. Take me," she panted.

From forehead to chin, my face was coated with her juices as were her pussy, inner thighs, and the crack of her ass. The more I licked, the more her juices poured from her and I still hadn't touched her clit. Yet, somewhere deep inside me I knew that now was the time, now was the moment to complete what I had started. With all the stealth of a thief, I pulled from her and then before she could say anything, I flattened my tongue against her protruding bundle of nerves while slipping two fingers deep inside to her.

Her cries filled the night sky as her body shuddered and she began to buck up and down on my fingers while her hands left my head and grabbed her breasts, pinching and pulling them. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... going to ... going to ... soon ... soon," she moaned as she tightened her legs around my head.

"Now was the time," I thought to myself as I opened my mouth and captured her clit as if it were her nipple.

She screamed in ecstasy, "AAAAAEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII ... CCCCUUUUMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG," until the sound echoed throughout the clearing.

Clenching my hands behind her back, I kept her from falling backwards as her body shook and trembled.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever until her body relaxed and she released her hold on me.

Stretching her arms towards me in a 'hug me' fashion she sighed between strained breaths, "I've never cum that hard in my life. I can't explain it but it felt almost like I was going to explode and melt at the same time."

Wordlessly, I moved back between her spread legs and wrapped my arms around her. Then I said, "My pleasure."

She pulled me against her chest and ran her hands through my hair. "Actually I think it was my pleasure but we're going to take care of you right now."

Looking up at her, I shifted on my knees until my cock was pointing directly at her gaping pussy but she moved away.

"I want to try something ... something I read about awhile ago," she said as she leaned down and kissed me passionately before standing up. "Sit on the swing," she instructed me.

Unsure of what she had in mind I did as I was told and was surprised when she came back to stand in front of me.

"Ok. Hold on, baby," she purred as she slid first one and then the other leg through the ropes of the swing and settled onto my lap, my cock nestled between her seething pussy lips.

I grabbed the ropes of the swing as she leaned back until my cockhead pressed against the very opening of her womanhood. Then with the skill of a mature woman, she sat back up and I slid into her until she was once again settled on my lap, this time with my cock pressing the very depths of her pussy.

"Now start to swing. Not too fast, just enough for us to see how this feels," she murmured.

Almost instantly, we both felt the difference. While swinging in one direction, her body was being pushed and pressed against me, forcing my cock deep inside of her. When we reached the end of the motion, she was lifted almost entirely off of me and we felt weightless before plunging back down until we hit the other end of the motion and it started over again.

Neither of us had to say a word to make the swing go higher and higher, our bodies were saying everything that was needed.

"Ohhhhhh ... this feels marvelous," she murmured. "So light and free. It's almost like ... I don't know," she giggled. "... being weightless."

"Let's make sure we don't fall off," I chided.

"I don't think we have to worry about that," she purred as she rubbed her pelvis down hard on my lap, "But just to make sure," she continued as she wrapped her legs under the swing and interlocked them with mine.

Now the two of us were one, or the closest to being one that I thought possible, joined at the legs and pelvis. "Oh I can think of at least one more way."

"What's that lover?"

In response, I pulled her closer and latched onto a protruding nipple almost like a child trying to nurse from his mother.

"AAAAAaeeeeeeeiiiiiiii," she yelped. "No fair!" She smiled as she pulled me tight against her chest. "This is what I had hoped for ... one of the things I had hoped for," she mused as she closed her eyes. "To feel a child nursing on me ... sucking on my nipple ... waiting for the milk to flow into their mouth ... nurturing them."

"MILK?" I mumbled.

Laughing, she pulled me away. "Yes, silly. Don't you remember anything Terri taught you?"

"Ya, I just thought you meant ...," but then I stopped. "How did you know about Terri?"

"Your father wasn't nearly as naïve as the two of you thought. He knew about you two almost from the start and he told me about it one night after we'd ... well, you can imagine."

Bemused, I continued to swing waiting for her to continue.

"Were you hoping I'd have milk in my tits? Maybe hoping that you'd get to suck them and taste mother's milk?" Naomi chided as she reached between us and grasped her tits. "Not yet ... or at least not much. I have noticed that since we've been making love, my tits have been more swollen and occasionally I'll have a small amount of fluid leak from my nipples."

"Can't that mean ..."

"Don't be such a worry wart," Naomi continued. "I've already went to see my GYN. She did some tests and they all came back negative, so I'm fine. She did say this could happen though if I had a lover who liked playing with my tits a lot."

Shocked I looked deep into the eyes, "You mean she knows about us?"

"No, she just knows I've been seeing someone on a regular basis and that according to her, I must have been having some really great sex because of the muscle tone in my pussy and fullness of my tits." Then to accentuate her comment, she clamped around my cock hard while mashing her nipple back into my mouth.

Gradually, the sensations began to overwhelm both of us. The swinging motion, the weightlessness, the deep driving on the return motion, along with her clamping pussy, and my incessant sucking on her nipple built our desires until they felt like a capped volcano ready to erupt.

"Naomi ... I'm ... not ... sure ... I ... can ... hold ... back ... much ... longer," I said in time with our swinging motion.

"I ... know ... me ... too ... Just ... one ... more ... thing ... to ... do."

"One more thing? What more could we do on a swing?" I thought until she released her hold around my body, quickly grabbed the ropes, and leaned back as far as possible.

The new sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt. Then as if from far away I heard her.

"You, too. Grab the ropes and lean back ... hurry."

I did as I was told and I was instantly rewarded with feelings that coursed through my body. Totally free, I felt the air glide across my body as we moved back and forth while the sounds of the evening increased and decreased with each motion. Even the smell of the clearing seemed different as I took in the freshness of the air when higher up and the deeper, heavy musky smell of the earth along with just the slightest aroma of Naomi when closer to the ground. But most of all I felt the how our bodies were joined together.

She must have felt it, too because she began to tighten and loosen her pussy muscles to match the rhythm of our swinging. "Sooooooo goooood ... Sooooo deep ... soon ... very soon ... arrrrgghhhh ... going to ... now ... now ... OHMIGOD ... CUMMMIINNGGGGGG," she screeched.

My mind became a blur as I felt her body drive against me, taking my cock deeper and deeper inside her until I felt it pressed against her cervix. But the feeling only lasted a second before the swing plunged back down, drawing us apart.

"NOOOOOOOOOO," we yelled simultaneously before clawing and pulling at the ropes of the swing to bring ourselves back into a seated position. Quickly, we wrapped our arms around each other holding each other.

I felt her trembling in my arms as her orgasm continued to flow through her, causing her pussy muscles to rhythmically glide up and down my cock almost like the motion of the swing or the surf of the sea that I could just barely hear. It was triggering my orgasm. "Now," was all I could mutter into her ear before I felt the searing heat of my cum rocketing up and into her clutching pussy. Somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind I knew that 'now' meant more than just that I was about to cum but that this was the time ... the time when we would finally succeed in getting her pregnant.

She didn't say a word as she clutched me closer. I felt her body spiral off into orgasmic bliss but the scratch marks on my back and the bite on my shoulder were more than enough testimony to the intensity of it.

Oblivious to the world, we sat there in each other's arms as our fluids mixed and flowed. The afterglow of our love making wrapped around us until it felt as if we were the very center of the universe and nothing else mattered.

Slowly, I felt Naomi relax in my arms and melt against my chest before she spoke. "I don't think I can even make it to the house. You've worn me out. You've given me everything a woman could ever hope for in a man, a lover, and a ... step-son."

With those words I knew that this had indeed been the last time we would be together as lovers and that, as of the next morning, I would be her step-son in every sense. Yet, I also knew that the night wasn't over and that there was at least one more thing I could do to help and please her. "Darling, wrap your arms around my neck," I whispered.

She nuzzled against me and did as I asked.

Then, leaning forward, I carefully stood while keeping my slowly deflating cock inside her almost like a cork keeping a valued liquid inside a bottle. "Now wrap your legs around me if you can."

She was barely able to comply as I slid my hands down her back and under her legs holding her in place. Almost in a dream state, she shifted her legs around me and locked her ankles together before I silently carried her back to the house.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for everything."

Silently, I continued until I got to the house, holding her close, feeling her body against mine, my deflated cock still inside of her. Then, just before I stepped onto the porch, I saw Sonya sitting in a chair watching us.

She didn't say a word as she stood up and opened the door allowing me to carry her mother into the house and to her room. I gently laid Naomi on her bed and started to walk out. Then, for whatever reason I have never been able to figure out, I turned and said the three words I'd never said before. "I love you." Then I left.

Sonya was waiting in the hall. "I heard what you said."

"I know," I replied as I headed to my bedroom.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12