All Comments on 'Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 04'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DadDavisDadDavisover 9 years ago
Good point

I really like the point you made about steps not necesarily being an incest problem. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story and thank you for one with an ending

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
Only this one is in Erotic Couplings

You said that you put the whole series in "Erotic Couplings", but the first three are in "Incest/Taboo". Even though I personally have no problem of you putting step relations in incest as they are family through the marriage of the father and step-mother, other persons don't think so and you yourself said even though it can go in both catogories you will be putting it in 'erotic couplings' this time. Therefore for consistency you should put all four stories in 'Erotic Couplings'.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
Great series by the way.

This story was awesome and worked out in the end. Jake got both Naomi and Sonya, and everybody is happy. It's a win win win situation. Keep up the great writing.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Mighty Fine

That was a very well written series from start to finish. I am loving your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I loved the characters and the premise of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great story, Jake has it all, two hot women to fuck himself into oblivion, what more could he wish for. Well written and great character development. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Step isn't incest

I agree that step-family isn't incest. Under the law in most places, sexual relations with stepfamily is perfectly legal. The only way for it to be illegal is if the stepparent actually adopts you, even then that is only between the adopted and adoptee. Stepsiblings, cousins, aunts, and uncles are all free reign.

Not blood-related, not incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous