All Comments on 'Falling Hard Ch. 05'

by naturallysweet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no way

Much as I love your story I had to skip some parts in this chapter. Way too much torture :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yucky

I love this story, But I think you got Heaven and Hell mixed up. I didn't care for this part of the story. You were going good with it, but was disappointed with this chapter. You can do much better than this.

idreamofpussyidreamofpussyabout 15 years ago
Don't listen to them, naturallysweet

If you pander to the crowd, you'll end up with lowest common denominator entertainment. Write the story you want to write. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yea seriously...

This chapter was a bit extensive on the torture. You don't need to dedicate an entire chapter to showing how they tortured her. Just a few paragraphs and we've got it. Still a good story, just cut down on some of the wierd violence. To the person commenting on how she's got heaven and hell all mixed up, IT's a story! Her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't listen to those suckers

You story is bomb and your just tell'n it how it is. Don't change a thing. Some of these panses need to go find something else if they can't handle the story.

erisRerisRover 14 years ago
LOVE THIS

I know this story is already written but please don't pay attention to those that dislike the torture parts. They were warned when they started this story. I absolutely LOVE this story and Athan is... TOO DAMN SEXY. If he is the devil I am going to hell. *laughs* You're an extraordinary writer and I can't wait to read more. You have a great imagination and a lot of talent. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave up on this story

I really tried to continue with this story, but I couldn't. I liked the initial premise, but it is slow, boring, and isn't really going anywhere. What was the prologue about? It didn't fit in with the beginning of the story and was more of a distraction than any enhancement to the story. In this chapter, I think you were trying to show how she was mistreated with torture, but I'm not sure it helped the story or character development. It isn't something that I am into so I skipped over those parts. So for me, it was a wasted chapter that nothing happened. I started to read your story because I read the reviews and thought it was going to be interesting. I was disappointed.

The initial premise was nice. I liked the way you illustrated that being a good angel and conformity was equivalent to not thinking for oneself. So good job on that.

The rest is very confusing and frustrating to read. Virta thinking that she was going to die, wants to experience so many human things. Her demon saves her, then offers to protect her, and what we assume would be the offer of all her human desires, instead she goes schizo on him. She criticizes him even knowing that she was to be a WMD but then he de-arms her. Too frustrating and doesn't really make a lot of sense. Tension or conflict is expected, but I'm not sure if I am getting what you are trying to show Virta to be. So I give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous