All Comments on 'Falling Hard Ch. 12'

by naturallysweet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice, nice, nice!!!

Get on it 'naturallysweet'! You're killing your readers! Every chapter of yours is a teaser and anti climax! Have mercy on our souls!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 15 years ago
Man, this story makes me all fuzzy...

I love it! Athan is such a great character! Total badass softie! ;-) Woooshh! Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fan-freakin-tastic!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG -- Puh-lease HURRY with the next chapter!!!

TagzTagzabout 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

How can u do this??? We need more!!!! I'm ADDICTED!!!!...lol

Hurry with the next chapter plz.I've been waiting weeks for this one so dont take too long with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Give us more!!!!!

lol you surely know how to keep your readers hooked!!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please don't leave us in suspense to long!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 15 years ago
Loving the story...

I have been reading this off and on for a few days now, finally got to the end of your most recent chapter! It's a great story, there are a few parts that zig and zag and your like wtf just happened.. but it usually works itself out relativly quickly and your back in the thick of things. I would like to see more interaction between the main characters tho.. Mandi seems to be an intricate part of the story line, and yet nobody knows why other than she caught the eye of an angel who was watching her on a spy cam! I assume that they forced Athan to say he did all that evil stuff of his own free will when they ordered him to do it, and then when he figured out what was going on they banished him and now he has his own "network" of "fallen angels" on earth doing good deeds and trying to stop the real bad guys which seem to be coming straight outta heaven itself! Ok sorry, that was long, but im waiting for your next submissions eagerly :) It really does have the potential to be a wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dammit you!!

just when thing got all spicy and, you end the chapter!!! you're KILLIN me, sweet. please do go on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HA! (FUN TIMES:P)

I'm so glad that Athan didn't completely lose his cool. Virta sometimes pisses me off because she's so ditzy, even though it's understandable since she doesn't know any better, but she's SO DAMN CUTE!!!

The whole"I love you, I love you" over and over was hilarious. Love it, and her:P And you! Thanks for this story:P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous