All Comments on 'Falling in Love'

by nicola801

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter and read about you & Scott making love. I too am married but I only want to be with men. I too have therefore come to realize and accept my "gayness". It's wonderful to read about other married men in the same situation.

cumlover969cumlover969over 8 years ago
Love that cum!

Would have loved to drink Scott's cum. Come to think of it, would have loved yours too. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. I like it, and being in the same situations as the previous commentator, I fantasize about being in a similar situation. Looking forward to what happens next.

Thanks for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just no

I hate cheating in any form. If they're together then there shouldn't be a girlfriend or a wife. Want respect? Lose the baggage by being honest. Let them find real live elsewhere. It's unfair to be in a position where you're someone's cover, and not their first choice. Those women deserve to be someone's first choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@please continue

Are u stil with your wife as uve realized ur gayness?den ur just deceiving urself.cheating is not discovery.it just shows how much of a coward one is

If they want to be together,they should be honest with their respective partners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm married and in love with a man too

I love kissing him, sucking his cock and swallow his cum and cum kissing him. I love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely hot

A great story that I can relate to. I had been going down on guys for many years, assumed I was just an oral slut. One night I met a guy, we just talked and we had one 3-second kiss as I left. I returned the next night, the kissing and oral sex was incredible. I fell in love with him in a matter of months and can't imagine life without the kissing and oral sex. 15 years and we still please each other every time we are together, at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So beautiful.

Once these two lovebirds shared their semen with each other, the deal was forever sealed for Mark as a gay man. I believe many curious “straight” men (including me) would embrace our true inner homosexuality if we had the opportunity to meet the right guy and have a steamy gay love affair. We’d be completely turned out very quickly in my opinion. It’s my deepest desire to have this happen to me. So beautiful indeed.

jaybearjaybearover 3 years ago
Love the story

Nice to read a gentle love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a very hot story and rather relatable to many aspects. I too, am married. Been married too long. Haven’t had hetero sex with the wife in 20+ years. We we’re friends with a couple that had a 17 yo boy. He was very pretty and acted effeminate. His parents said he had a girlfriend and seemed to be ok with this lifestyle. Hell, the whole world has changed since I was young. I was walking down the hall to the bathroom and he opened his door and was nude with a beautiful 6in cut dick. I push him in the room and we started French kissing. I pulled down my shorts so we could hump our dicks together while we kissed. He got on his knees and began to suck me off. His dad checking on me saw his son with my dick in his mouth. He told us to get dressed and that I should be glad his or my wife didn’t catch us. He later told me that he just didn’t want this activity in his house. His father and I are still friends. I have been dating his son. We now go to hotels. He dresses up and wears makeup. I don’t necessarily need it but the dress and makeup doesn’t stick out when we go out for diner or check into hotels. We’ve been a couple for over a year. What about the wife…she’s ambivalent to my absence. She has enough money and goes out with her friends, maybe a little lesbian deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous