All Comments on 'Falling in the Rain'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Cromm CrauchCromm Crauchabout 18 years ago
That was great

I enjoyed that story from start to finish. I appreciate the effort that you obviously put into it and just thought I would let you know that it was a wonderful story with characters you just can't help but connect with and they almost took on a life of their own. Keep up the execelent work.

~Cromm~

StealthskajiraStealthskajiraabout 18 years ago
wow.... amazing..

Wow, Amazing simply amazing, it brought tears ot my eyes. Beautiful story. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wounderful story

That was a wounderful story. I would love to hear more about them. Great work keep up the good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sweet story but

it doesn't make any sense medically, and is in the realm of science fiction. Also, the only chemical I can think of that would hurt her eyes as described would be battery acid, and since her eyes are left intact, this would not have been likely to damage the retinas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So What???

Someone said more like SciFi...actually more like fantasy. It doesn't make 'logical' sense..I don't, as a rule, read fiction, especially fantasy/scifi, to make logical sense.

I enjoyed this story, from beginning to end. If I were to have any criticism, it was that it seemed that the end came prematurely, was rushed. Some may say, no explicit sex, also fine with me. It was a good story, a nice read, it didn't need the sex. To me, that says something about the author.

Well done

NoaIzumiNoaIzumiabout 18 years ago
Very well done

Great story, I fell in love with the characters, just wonderful :)

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
excellento.....

wonderful... captivating in fact.... no sex, yet the passion and love that transpired through them is wonderful to behold.... specially, from Jess' point of view, the love she felt for Josh, sometimes it made the story so surreally divine .... and, after reading these stories, we feel that - no, there are people out there with true undying love yet... while cheating, group and orgy, swapping or swinging have become the epitome of this modern era, stories like these leave us wondering - 'Love lives on' (a story of another great author of this site)... i also found some logical flaws in the happenings, specially the blindness thing.. but, how far have we met the wonders of universe yet? nothing almost... so, those wonders, logical or illogical, are welcome and so are ur stories... very much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GET REAL WITH THE PIZZA

Yes, I agree with the earlier commenters. I am a sucker for romance. But, hawaiian pizza??? Let us have some standards, people. I am from CT, near New Haven, where the gold standard is the coaled-fired ovens on Wooster St.: the tomato/mozz pie at Pepe's, and the white clam pizza at Sally's. Twenty years ago I saw my first hawaiian pizza in Colorado. We had a pesto pizza at this place, and what came was so bizarre, we took a picture. Like a blond pond at a water treatment plant, with paris green sprinkled on. We were famished, what the hell!, so we ate it. Had thought the hawaiian pizza was a regional aberration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Clueless Dads???

Overall your writting is good and the story has potential, but could you please back off from the "clueless" and meddling dads idea. I hate the way men are perceived on TV as being clueless about love and relationships and your story seems to promote that also. Also, at least one is overly meddlesome while both say the wrong things to frequently. Stop making the dads so dumb and interfering and you would really have an excellent story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautifully written story

I loved this story. I wish it had been longer, you have a wonderful idea that could easily be expanded into book length. The end of the story could have made another chapter and more explanation about the loss of the special sight would have been really interesting. Did she ever get the sight back? The manipulations of the fathers while they tried to get their son and daughter together were a witty, humorous twist. I would have liked to know what the chemical was that spilled during the accident. I wondered about it as I read the story and it was a slight distraction. You have a beautiful writing style that manages to grip the reader and pull them into the story. I have actually read all of your stories and feel the same way about all of them. As an avid read of all types of books but especially sci fi and historical romance, I think you should try getting something published. You are very gifted.

alicia_katarina

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Wonderful story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHERE IS THE REST ?

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE ! YOU MAKE US FALL IN LOVE WITH ALL THE CHARACHTERS , THEN YOU POST A SEQUAL AND IT IS THE ENDING TO ANOTHER STORY .

PLEASE THINK OF ALL THE POSSIBLE CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS STORY AND GIVE US A THRILL WITH SOME MORE ADVENTURES .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVED IT

WILL Jess ever get her site back and yes YOUR SUCH A TEASE I CRIED THRU THE WHOLE STORY Is there any chance of another add on to the story?like jess and the baby lucius give her mother back her siteplease i cried so much when jessie lost her vision when they told her and roger that josh was dead i want jessie to get her site back please.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lol dude down below about pizza

umm ok lol u read a beuatiful ,sweet story like this and talk about. dude seriously come on. if thats the only thing in this story that caught your attention. jeez and just so ya know in east texas a hawiian pizza comes with pineapples and canadian bacon. and many other states ive been to thats how it comes also. anyways i loved this story needed more details. and come one now why'd she have to go blind and stay blind why didnt it come back i mean it wasnt realistic int he first place os mght as well let her see her babies right. needed more detailing at the end. besides that loved it read it 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good...

An adorable story.

The only flaw was you didn't describe the characters looks very much..

But over all a wonderful read worthy of publishing.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
great

no sex no problem thou the ending woitht the son begs for a a story of its own

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Ch 02" is not a continuation of this series!

FYI - to other readers: the next part in this series "Falling in the Rain Ch. 02" isn't related to the original story but seems to be part of the "Forbidden Fruits" / Emma series (which I haven't read yet). It looks as if the author (Luckie_Duckie) has abandoned Literotica so this error is probably not going to be corrected.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
This was a good story, but...

I don't know what in the hell you were thinking when you wrote that "Chapter 2". Bad acid trip, maybe????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I'm glad I came across your writing and have book marked you for future reading!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Engaging

An engaging and well written story that deserves the many positive comments other readers have posted. A story with heart and soul.

Recommended.

thatlowegirlthatlowegirlalmost 10 years ago
loved the story but

i loved this. but, honey, you need to find an editor that actually knows what they're doing. "break petal" should be "brake pedal" and "on coming" is one word. and those are just two of a plethora of boo-boos. unfortunately, the spelling and grammar detract from your story. please, keep writing (hopefully with a better ediotr). xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an simple grammatical issue

Yore .. as in medieval times

your .. something that you possess, you own

you're .. a contraction for "you are"

"Your house" is the house you own.

"You"re going away." Is literally "You are going away."

This is a constant issue in all your works. Please use these words correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Needs to be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Harlequin

It read as a Harlequin book. The two main characters inexplicably act like they hate each other while they really are in love.

I couldn’t get past all the ridiculous typos. Gauss? Try gauze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

You are a wonderful writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh... Magic eye sight, terrible grammar, predictable story. Overall sweet but obvious. 3/5*

01Timber6701Timber677 months ago

She had some eyesight,,,(I have a friend that has partial blindness yet who is legally blind) ,,, yet,,, you made her totally blind at the end. It went from 5⭐️ story to a 3 for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous