Falling Off My Pedestal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the second shoe to drop. Again, I ended up accepting his offer. Of course, it was way too early to head home since this was our graduation party and our parents expected that it would be chaperoned heavily. When we left, Louis was taking the wrong way to my home. I asked him where he was going and he said that it was early yet and he thought we might find a quiet place to get to know each other. He had never struck me as violent or disrespectful so I didn't raise an objection. When we got to the 'quite place' he parked and turned to me.

"Lynette," he said, "Thank you so much for hanging out with me tonight. It is like a dream come true for me. I have admired you ever since I first saw you. You are nice, smart and sexy."

That is the first time anyone had called me sexy and I was overwhelmed. He moved closer to me and asked.

"Would you mind if I kissed you, Lynette?"

I expected a quick peck. Instead, he moved to me and enveloped my lips with his. Being an African-American, his lips were typically a little more puffy that I was used to but he was an excellent kisser. I tried to stay platonic but he continued to kiss me and ran his tongue into my mouth. I don't know why but I slightly parted my lips and accepted his advance. He continued to kiss me. I soon lost my reluctance and returned his kisses. He moved closer and put his arms around me, pulling my body into his. He lay back and moved me on top of him. As we kissed, he placed both hands on my butt and rubbed until my dress rode up exposing my cute panties. I knew I had to find a way to stop but in reality, I was getting aroused more than I had ever been with Bryan. He felt my ass until he reached the elastic of my panties and pulled them down. I couldn't resist as he spread my leg and started down with my panties until the elastic stretched out and bound my leg. Then I made the fatal mistake. I found a position where I could raise my leg enough to slip out of one leg of them. Louis then pulled them down my butt and down my leg on the other side. They puddled around my ankle and I was naked from the waist down.

With my dress bunched up at my waist, he reached between us and touched my slick pussy. When he contacted my clitoris, I moaned and spasmed to his touch. That was the end of any possibility I could avoid him. My juices were flowing and the taboo excitement overtook me. He pulled at his belt and zipper while still French kissing me. He managed to slightly pull his pants down but could not get them down in that awkward position. He moved me back up so we were both sitting. My skirt fell back covering my bare pussy. He stretched forward and pull his pants down as he kicked his slip ons off in the same motion. His cock popped into view and I was startled. It was literally twice the size of Bryan's. In the semi-darkness I could not see the color contrast too well but I could easily see the massive cock sticking up.

He reached for the button on the back of my dress and pulled it off my shoulders as he progressed. Suddenly my top was down and he pushed the dress down my body leaving me with only my bra on. He managed to unclasp the bra in an easy motion. It seemed like he was quite skilled at this maneuver. There I was, totally naked in his car seat. He spread his legs and pulled me onto his lap. His cock was touching my stomach and his big balls were resting against my wet pussy lips. He held me by my breasts and alternated kissing me on the mouth and my soft breasts. He moaned as he took my nipples into his mouth and sucked them firmly. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. This was going to happen. All my judgement and talk to Cyn was a distant memory. That huge cock was in charge of both of us.

Slowly, he raised my hips above his magnificent spear and placed my vaginal lips on top of the blunt head. Without as much as a protest, I allowed myself to sink down on the massive hard on until the head moved past my vaginal lips. He only inserted a little more before I exploded in my first true orgasm. My eyes strained as my pussy spasmed. I lost my breath for a second and began to moan and cry at the same time. His cock was stretching my pussy beyond what I could imagine. I began moving my hips backward and forward slightly avoiding the thorough impaling of myself on the huge shaft. As soon as I recovered from my first orgasm, he was able to push more of his cock into me. That brought on a second orgasm and then a third. He began moving his hips faster trying to get all of his cock buried in my pussy. There was no way that was possible. I felt the blunt head contact my cervix. The fullness and pressure caused another wave of euphoria. I screamed. Not in pain but in wanton pleasure. Now I understood what Cyn had told me about fucking black men.

Louis was kissing my breasts as I came and came on his cock. I was delirious with wanton lust. He had unleased my pent-up sexuality. I could not think straight at that time. My brain was full of bliss. He pounded my cervix until I felt him tense.

"Oh, god, no. Louis. Don't cum in me. Please don't cum in me."

It was too late. I even felt the pressure in my womb as he blasted his potent seed deep within me. He couldn't stop and I was impaled on his monster without any way of escaping. He held me tightly as my breasts sweated against his chest. I looked at the windows. There was dew over all the glass as our body heat had condensed. He slowly began to soften. As he slipped out of me, I began to move upward to dismount him. My pussy released a flood of cum onto his lap. His cock was coated in our combined juices and my pussy was still leaking as I rolled back onto the seat. I was exhausted. I just slumped back against the passenger door panel. My legs were spread and I touched my distended vaginal lips feeling the warm cum still oozing out of my sex. Louis was sitting in the same position and he too was touching himself. He was drenched with cum. He didn't seem to mind at all.

"Lynette," He said, "That was amazing. You are the sexiest girl I have ever seen. You are just wonderful. Was it good for you?"

I didn't know how to answer. I could claim I was forced but we both knew better. Yes, he didn't take me straight home as he had implied. He did initiate the physical contact but I didn't refuse of try to fight him off. I don't know why I didn't. I felt complicit in the act so there was no use acting angry toward him. I was still in post orgasmic bliss. I hadn't begun to worry about getting pregnant at that point. That would come later. He continued to talk to me like we were long time lovers. I should have put my clothes back on. At that point, what did it matter. It was fairly dark but the moon was bright enough to light up enough for us to see each other.

After a rest, Louis moved over on top of me and began kissing me again. I returned the kisses as I had the first time. I had no thought of Bryan or anyone else. I had just had my second cherry burst and my urge was far greater this time than the first time with Bryan. As Louis continued to kiss me, I realized that he was becoming erect again. He moved my legs back across the seat and mounted me again. This time he pushed himself into my sex without any resistance. I was full of black cock again and I wasn't resisting it. He began fucking me in earnest and I began the inevitable orgasms that followed his fullness and friction. There was no longer any need to rest on decorum.

"Oh, god, Louis, Yes. Fuck me. Oh. You are so big. I can't believe we are doing this again."

I must have cum four or five times as he banged himself against my womb repeatedly. The euphoria spread through my brain like a drug. I lost all abandon and gave my stretched pussy to him willingly. He kissed me over and over and I reciprocated. I hooked my legs around his ass and pulled him into myself like I was a wonton slut. Our sex was sloshing. We had so much wetness from our previous coupling that we sounded like two rutting animals. My moans turned to whines and turned to muffled screams as he brought me off time and again. Finally, he drenched my womb with another blast of potent cum. I couldn't reason clearly. In fact, the second time didn't really matter. There were millions of sperm trying to find an egg deep inside me. Another million or so would not hurt any more that the first batch.

When it became clear that I had to return home, I politely asked Louis if we could get dressed and go. He was a little reluctant apparently willing to go at it a third time. The doubt was beginning to win over my state of mind. As I was getting dressed, I was already thinking about becoming pregnant. This would be the ultimate fall from grace. It would be bad enough if Bryan got me pregnant. If Louis had inseminated me, all hell would break loose. My parents were strict anti-abortionists. Would they disown me? Would my dreams of college vanish if I became pregnant with Louis' child. What would happen. By the time Louis kissed me in my front yard, I was already sick to my stomach with worry.

My periods were always regular. I knew it wasn't time quite yet. Every night I had trouble sleeping because I kept dreaming that I was pregnant. I was expecting to get my period the next weekend. When that rolled over into Monday, I was a nervous wreck. Finally on Tuesday morning it came. I breathed a sigh of relief and went about my normal routine. School was out for the summer. I was starting college in the fall. I didn't have a car yet. My parents weren't financially able to buy one for me and the college didn't allow freshmen to have a car. I was dependent on others for rides. It was not too much of an inconvenience in a way. Bryan was home for the summer but working at the tire shop again. I went places with my mom to fill in some of the daytime. Cyn would often come by and pick me up if we were hanging out or shopping for fall clothing.

Cyn kept probing and I finally had to come clean with her. She had shared her experience of the graduation night gang bang. Since she didn't want that out in the community and certainly not the church, I felt like I could confide in her as she had me so many times. We were at her house watching TV and eating snacks when I decided to tell her.

"Cyn," I started, "I hope you can keep this in complete confidence."

She raised her eyebrows. "Of course, Lynette. You are my best friend. What is it?"

"Bryan and I have had sex."

"Oh, wow. Well, it is about time. So how was it?"

"It was good. We were moving that direction anyway. We talked about it and eventually went all the way."

"Great. So, what are you worried about?"

"It's not just that. Uh, you know after the graduation party when you and Carter went to the cabin?"

"Yeah. Couldn't forget that."

"Well, Louis had asked me to be his date for the graduation party as you know. I stalled him, not wanting to appear racist and all. He has always been nice to me. I wanted to have black friends as well as white and Hispanic. I told him that we didn't need to make it a date since we were both going to be at the party."

"Yes. I remember that. So, what happened?"

"So, at the party he wanted to monopolize my time while I wanted to mingle more. Eventually he wore me down and we spent some time talking and laughing. I rode to the party with you and you had already left. I couldn't drive your car so I was going to have to call my dad to pick me up. Louis offered to take me home."

"That was nice of him."

"Yeah, well, we didn't go straight home."

"Oh, my god. What happened?"

"He drove to a secluded spot and we were just going to visit a little more. Then he asked if he could kiss me. We kissed and then he got more aggressive. He didn't hurt me or force me. He just was a little more passionate than I expected. He touched my legs. I returned his kisses. I started feeling, uh, you know, that warm feeling in my neck and the wetness in my panties. He moved his hands up my legs and I involuntarily parted them. My skirt rode up. He touched my pussy and pulled me on top of him while he lay back in the seat. We continued kissing until he pulled my panties down. I didn't stop him."

I continued the story with Cyn hanging on every word. When I told her about him placing me over his big black cock, she almost had an orgasm herself. I told her everything. About his cumming inside me. Not once but twice. I told her how I worried until I finally got my period a couple of days late. She was beside herself.

"Oh, wow. Lynette. You slut." She teased.

I was horrified until she began laughing uncontrollably. Far from feeling horrified as I had been when she told me about her and Carter, she was gleeful and wanted all the details in vivid color. When I shared with her how I had cum over and over again, she smiled and I could she her thinking about the gang bang.

"So, did you cum like that when you and Bryan did it?"

"Well, it was our first time. No. Not like that. I guess we were nervous or whatever."

"Bullshit." Cyn barked. "You didn't cum probably because Bryan has a little dick just like Richard. I mean, not tiny small but not like Louis, huh?"

"I don't know. All I know is that Louis was much bigger than Bryan and I couldn't get all of him inside me. You know?"

"Oh, Honey. How well I know. I don't know whether it is the taboo aspect of fucking a black guy or just that their dicks are so big. It is different. I know how I cum on black cock and now you know too. Just how big is Louis?"

"It was semi-dark but he is big. I can hardly imagine seeing that thing in the daylight."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. It sounds like my story. I say Carter has a big 'thing' and Richard has a 'thingy'. I know that sounds bad. I love Richard but sex is not the same now that I have had a really big cock. Uh, and several really big cocks. I should be ashamed about taking on all of Carter's friends. I even scolded him about it afterwards. But now, I just wish it would happen again."

Since I was going off to college in August, we decided there was no need for a summer job. I had freshman orientation and there was a week of 'fish' camp before that. It was fun to hang out without having work or school. It was going to be a short summer anyway. Cyn and I were going to enjoy our last few weeks together.

We did. But that was not all that happened.