All Comments on 'Fallout'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
:)

ty this last bit of LW stories were a bit depressing, was hoping for a happy ending to at least one. just one critic the names got messed up there a bit. naming julie when im sure u meant debra but wasnt that big a deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this one, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice One

I really liked this one...feels kind of "real" to me. Gave it a 5. Please keep writing and thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
I agree: Nice one...

I liked this. Not BTB nor RAAC, but just

right with a pleasant finish.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
pretty good

nicely done. especially with the second woman and her kid. dating women with young kids is dicey at best, and most time best avoided. They either don't understand why the divorce/split happened or are just set to have their parents back together because they wish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*s

Very good entertainment. Plenty of characters, enough emotional development that I felt for your protagonist. Especially with his engagement to Debra.

That was really rough. I feel it closely as my wife had two small children when we married, happily I add😁.

Thank you BillandKate .

AMerryman

JMH1961JMH1961about 6 years ago
Good Story

Well done, I really enjoyed this story. Thank You*****

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Pretty bad ... frankly it's anti-male and kind of sexist

Is the husband Sam and his pathetically wimpy compliant submissive personality. No wonder his first wife cheated on him. At every single instance in the beginning of the story where Sam has a chance to say something of substance or voices objection ...Sam simply get steamrolled because Gwen decides to either fuck his brains out suck his dick or simply ignore whatever he says.

Sam falls apart as soon as his cheating wife touches his dick.. because he's a man or men simply want pussy all the time....even when they know that the wife has been cheating on them.

You see the same sort of behavior pattern with Debra the second woman. The reason why her daughter sides with this strange guy who simply shows up and says I'm your father is because Gwen allow that to happen.

We can assume in the story that Gwen never told her daughter about how awful this man was and that he was never a father to her as a baby or is it kid growing up. If Debra had told her daughter that and the daughter still sided with the absentee and suddenly returning father..... Then the daughter would be Mentally ill and unstable.

Even worse is that Sam was simply makes no effort at all to prove to the daughter what happened at the fight. Again it's simply because Sam is so pathetic Lee wimpy and compliant that he won't stand up for himself. Not surprisingly he loses Debra and she returns back to the man who screwed her over in the first place.

And finally given his past history with deceit and cheating and lying and swapping when he thinks that his wife maybe getting drawn into these so-called Neighbors.... Saying so concerned and so worked up what does he do? The first chance he has to talk to Gwen.... he takes a sleeping pill and goes to sleep?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Painfully predictable

Another LE/LW Cinderella, Snow White and Mother Goose-me story. Could see the inevitable end coming frim page 2. Thank you for submitting.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Can't

Not smart enough to do a psychological analysis on each of your characters. Too dumb to correct spelling, punctuation, or syntax. Too dim to look for hidden meaning, or motive. But bright enough to enjoy a good story, well told and with enough surprises to keep it interesting. Thanks for your usual great effort.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Nice

Loyalty and fidelity are worth fighting for, if Susan couldn't, someone else will and has. Great job, 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HarryinVA

You’re a dick. I assume your comments were made while drunk, because you fucked up the names, events and circumstances repeatedly. It has been a welcome reprieve not to read your bullshit for quite sometime, but now several comments in the last few days. Ughh.

Yes, I’m anonymous. No, I’m not sbrooks or one of the other commenters always accused of trolling the site. I’m just a dude who reads these stories, likes the ones with emotional impact, appreciates the authors who put out for free and is disgusted by the dickheads who trash them for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An enteraining tale.

An even tempered man and a considered response to lies and calamities. Although I kind of wished that he had dealt out a little humiliation to the 1st bitch wife since he was willing to shame the neighbours into moving on when affronted by their deceits.

Thanks for a fun read.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Well

That was a wonderfully winding path.

Good story!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 6 years ago
good read

I enjoyed the whole thing.

MFH

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Dude could have been more assertive, but WTH, enjoyed it Solid 5

Yes HaVa can act like penis sometimes, as do I.

frazodfrazodabout 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. At first I was trying to figure out what the mystery was, then realized it had nothing to do with the "Magical Mystery Tour".

Fantastic journey. Glad he found a woman/family to back him up....

Lamson1Lamson1about 6 years ago

Well, I'm glad that this wasn't one of the mysteries. I was getting worried that it would take 5 pages for him to figure out that Julie was a cheating whore, and nobody can be that stupid! That said, how the hell did he let himself get steamrolled like that? How he didn't go stop Julie that first night when she dashed away to whore is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't Buy It

Sam claims to be a Detroit Lion fan. Yet he seemed also to have enjoyed a Packers' Super Bowl win. Would not happen. After the years of the Thanksgiving battles between the teams, the fans would not be happy if the other team won. Most NFL fans would know this. So perhaps Sam is only a surface-level fan.

Other than that, very solid story. Thanks for your time and effort in writing it.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 6 years ago
Good read!

Thanks for sharing. Boy that Julie was something else. I'm glad he wised up so fast. *****

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HOW CAN YOU DRUG OR RAPE THE WILLING

especially when they are ready and available/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
decent little closet cucker

ticked the main boxes, four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thought this was pretty good.

Except for two things. The first wife didn’t suffer enough.

And I FUCKING HATE CANNED BEER!

My favorite brewery here in town, Rahr & Sons, has moved to kegs and cans exclusively. As a result, as much as I love Texas Red and Iron Thistle, if it’s not on tap I don’t buy it. Beer in a BOTTLE please.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 6 years agoAuthor
Packer Fan? Not Sam

To the Anon who accused me of not understanding the nuances of NFL fandom.

"I tried to remember past Super Bowl scores since the first Packers' victory just to hold off cumming too early as I fucked Julie in at least seven of the Kama Sutra positions."

Didn't say he's a Packer fan - and any real NFL fan should be able to recall all 52 scores - even if Detroit hasn't been to one (although the city has hosted a couple).

BillandKateBillandKateabout 6 years agoAuthor
Not A Mystery

Sorry to all those wondering what the mystery was in the story. Just bad timing that we submitted the story at the same time Literotica was doing their Magical Mystery Tour Invitational. We didn't get invited so didn't know it was happening. Oh well - thanks for reading, leaving (most) of the nice comments, and glad many of you enjoyed it.

Bill & Kate

amyyumamyyumabout 6 years ago
Nice -- really nice

Thanks, 5*

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
If

you went into the marriage wanting and expecting fidelity, the moment she suggests swinging you are divorced and or cuckolded. It's just a matter of time. Assuming you don't like the idea, I suggest you just tell her you will get back to her. Then get back to her asap with split finances, divorce papers and locks changed on the house.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Wow, Schwanze, that's your first move?

You really value the institution of marriage, don't you!

Have you ever thought that talking about your differences might be preferable?

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
I liked it very much...

I liked it very much...He made his way until he found out a woman that thought like him...Some didn't like the main character, saying he needed to man up...maybe they wanted him to be as the lover: a wife beater and abuser...Maybe they think that being just like him, it's how a real man must be...4*

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Lue lue lue

'Talk about your differences'. Well...there is an Overton's window of what is agreeable to a married couple. Maybe he never wants to meet Aunt Sidney again and she is against him doing 'Boy's Nights' in Vegas. Simple things that are not out of bounds for them to do for the other. "I give you a blow job and we go to my parents this Thanksgiving, even though my insane liberal Mom makes Tofurkey."

Some things, however, are outside the Overton's window. Fidelity discussions need to be made BEFORE they say those 'I Do's'.

Because what is being described both by the bitch in the story and by you (sans bitchiness, of course) is 'I originally agreed to X but now I am reneging' I want a new deal.' This is akin to a man coming home, throwing his tie on the kitchen table and telling his unskilled stay-at-home wife, bouncing her infant on her knee 'Know what? I want to quite working. Tired of the rat race. I'm going to spend my summer in the hammock. Let's give Welfare a try!"

After she gets finished tearing him a new one, he condescendingly says 'we'll talk about it' as he makes himself a Long Island Iced Tea.

Now, Schwanze is a bit...premature with the automatic divorce talk. Of course she can ask if it's something he is interested in But asserting 'No, you only get the old deal and suddenly pressuring and manipulating me into a new deal makes me trust you less' is quite a legitimate response to any kind of badgering on this issue.

Because at the end of the day, your 'let's talk about it' means 'I refuse to take your 'no' for an answer.' HE is not breaking the deal: she is and I do not concede that she has some veto in forcing me to do anything I refuse...and my 'badgering threshold' is very low.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Sorry 'bout that, FD

My comment was a kneejerk reaction to Schwanze's comment, it had nothing to do with the story.

I read very few LW stories these days, and I haven't read this one. But I do lurk around the Public Feedback Portal. LW stories rarely interest me, but the comments can be fascinating.

Lue

Ps: I wonder if anybody among the regular LW commentators actually reads LW stories for the simple pleasure of reading? I can't any more. I read them like a critic, not like a regular reader. SBrooks has to be the classic in this regard. How can anybody be reading a story for pleasure while "making comments as I go" as he so often does.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Lue

This means that you aren't here for the stories or the comments. You are here to attack, belittle, mock...or maybe occasionally agree with commenters without reference to the story.

Now, I VERY RARELY do so, usually when...um...I see you say something rather thoughtless. Kneejerk is how you described it.

But mostly, I am here for the stories: if not the story itself, for the very craft of writing, or the moral conundrums which the authors offer up to us. Or just to bitch about the choices that certain characters make.

But suit yourself.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Oops

Billandkate.

I don't know that I've read any of your stories before this. Perhaps one or two. I know you are reasonably prolific here.

I got very much a JPB vibe from your story. It felt very much like a more full fleshed version of his story lines. The journey of a man in romance.

The thing that really knocked my socks off in this story was Debra. Not only was it reasonably original to have Single Mom dump her beau for her child, but you even had this affect his other relationships slightly. The novelty and realistic humanity in it, particularly with the poignant park scene was very nicely done.

I may check out your other works.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
One of your best.

I loved this story. Simply brilliant. So many stories within the story. That is an art. Thanks for sharing your skills as wordsmiths. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Complexity in 5 pages

Sometimes people go wordy on "literature" and miss the reason we are all here. The perfect length for this story. It had layers, but no fluff.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Good Tale

Showed the utter disgrace that "sharing" is, and how shitty people who "share" are. Adding in the right amount of sanity and life experience that was needed. I think you could have left out the entire second woman and her story and not lost anything in translation.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writing,

You made Sam into a wimp when n the beginning , if he told. Julie no way and was firm . He might have had a marriage. But the fact she wanted another lover would have ended it right their. Then came Susan she was an ass and lost a good man. Then the swapping couples. Make 3 strikes and your out,how can someone run into bad luck like this.???

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Good read

Poor guy had to go through some pain, but finally hit the mother lode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Par

From the perfect, sans insanity, to the "with children." It's more realistic than going to ex prostitute, though... and a bit less debasing. One B&K story nearly swore me off for life, but this is... Better.

And I'm glad for all the people who face all their problems head on and are otherwise perfect. I guess suicide is the answer for all who fall below that perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

In the beginning of the story and the husband didn't stand up to wife about swinging, I almost gave the story up as a lost cause. I could never imagine a man that couldn't bear to share his wife with another man, letting even the introduction with the other couple happen let alone a all nighter? Glad he eventually grew a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should

Should have taken Gwen and her two kids to meet Debra to show her how well mannered children are brought up.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

Very well written and as others have said just long enough to make a coherent point but not boring with superfluous fluff.

His first was a 'cheater' in waiting, but she obviously did not know her husband and his scruples backed by money can discover. Truly a dumb lusting wife.

His second was burned did not have the tools to curb a spoiled manipulated brat. She need to cut her daughters ties to the dead-beats ex-grandparents; stop the brainwashing vitriol. (There is NO law that says a parent must give grandparents access to their grandchildren - especially to a dead-beat family.)

Gwen hit gold - but not without a test. If there is a lesson to this story - it is for honest forthright communications! As most all secrets can eventually harm a union. 6*

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Longish, maybe, but still well told.

As in another comment I too was quite concerned at the very beginning that Sam was not forceful enough to tell Julie NO to swinging clearly and strongly enough that there could be no doubt about how he felt. It was clear he did not want to share her noting the thought of her being taken by another man making him feel "cold" as he described it, I took it to mean he would be sickened by it not excited. The mere fact that she was so already into doing it - having rehearsed pat answers for all his objections should have been sounding alarm bells, but with submissive people they can be pushed into going along with something just to not have to deal with confrontation. My suspicions were vindicated as the whole truth of her cheating emerged and finally he got his act together, getting divorced and not letting her back in his life. The middle with Debra was just sad, but life with Deb's in-laws in it would never work. Gwen is a treasure, however I not sure I wouldn't have reacted more violently if my wife had been drugged causing her to allow two strange men to finger her. 5 s.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
page 2

Good story so far but I don't think the judge heard a transcript.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well Sam

is slow to react but he clears out the room once he starts swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible protagonist

A weak, feeble minded man who is slow and so easily manipulated, then is so crushed even when multiple other avenues are still great is beyond contemptible.

Try not make a stereotype of a guy being able to be pulled around literally and figuratively by his cock. It's actually damn offensive and treats your male readers like idiots, playing to such a type.

No-one likes continual weakness and whiny, stupid protagonists as no one can easily relate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ONE OF TH BEST

The song Sam's mom used to sing is Don't Know What You've Got (Till It's Gone), by glam metal band Cinderella. It came out in 1988, eventually going to #12. Cinderella sold 15 million albums worldwide in their career. (from Wikipedia). Found song on YouTube. Sorta OK, but too strident and harsh sound for me.

Reading this story made me feel the author is a good person. This by transference from Sam, the protagonist, a gentleman (and gentle man), who treated his ladies with respect. But when they crossed him and/or went over the line, he was able to distance himself, being harsh if needed. This was particularly shown by him manipulating Kyle, Julie's lover, (with the help of Sam's PI) into jail. And beating Debra's former (and violent) boyfriend into the hospital. Then, his straightforward, clever maneuvering his neighbors out of their house and his city. These conflicts, along with the confrontations with Julie, Debra, and his Portland neighbors, added to the attention-holding enticement of this tale. Also, my attention was not diverted by language problems, nor unnecessary background.

I was kinda thinking (and I guess hoping), that Sam would take up with Susan, Kyle's ex. I wondered what happened with her, and kept hoping for news. But, none.

But when he went on to Debra, a new drama unfolded. And after her Gwen. Giving us 3 stories or episodes in one.

In the end, it became a nice romance, although Sam was a romantic guy from day one. It definitely belonged in Loving Wives, having the tension, conflict and gripping suspense we expect from that genre.

Very pleased with this 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If Anyone Cares

The phrase “You don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone “ is also a verse from Joni Mitchell’s song “Big Yellow Taxi” that came out around 1970. You know, “Paved paradise, put up a parking lot”. Actually I liked this story more than I did Joni’s song. But I too wondered why Sam didn’t get a little more forceful with his first wife when she started talking up swinging. I mean, if just “No” doesn’t work, how about trying “Fuck No you stupid bitch!” ? Maybe she would have taken the point then. Ah, well, good story anyway.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments As I Go

I make "comments as I go" because I have a dreadful memory, so when I see something I want to comment on, I note it so that I don't forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Honestly lost interest when he acquiesced, fell asleep after that.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
Horrible Neighbors

Just because you disagreed with how they lived their lives and didn't want to join their group you set out to ruin them. That's just shitty. All you had to do was say "not interested", move on and not associate with them.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
I had trouble

The beginning of the story was pretty hard to read. The husband was too much of a wimp. Plus, and I think maybe more importantly, he was too dumb for his own good. He should have figured out the scam with his wife and Kyle much earlier. Then the drinking, I have never understood what good getting drunk over a problem does. The problem never goes away and you risk your health and waste time and money. I've done my share of stupid things, as a youngster, with booze. None of them very clever and always followed with the inevitable hang over. Please authors skip the booze in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good Story, not one of your better ones but still good.(Haven't found a bad one yet) That piece of advice at the end "don't settle" really got me. I settled a long time ago, now in my mid fifties with health issues, it isn't going to get better. Those of you in your 20's and 30's, pay attention!

BillandKateBillandKateabout 4 years agoAuthor
To networkguru - re: Horrible Neighbors

Except they drugged the wife at the spa and set her up to be raped. The swinger neighbors didn't ask, they tried to trick the couple into joining the group. That, plus the intended rape, superseded politely declining the 'invitation'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Yes, the husband was too weak at the beginning, but I guess you needed the device to get the story going. The fiasco with Debra was an unusual and interesting touch for LW. I think it's worth a 5. As for Portland being "left leaning"....I'm from the area, and it's clearly "Maoist" leaning. It, and Seattle, are Californicated disasters. ;-)

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Another great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Regardless A very Good Story

"even when the Lions were having a piss-poor season." Since Barry retired when haven't my Lions had a piss-poor season? The best game I've seen in recent years was when I was in the emergency room watching the game and Stafford faked the spike and went in to beat Dallas 31-30 on 10/27/2013.

"Wearing an Al Kaline jersey?" 1968 was a glorious year to be a Tiger's fan, the cities were in flames but baseball wise it was nearly a perfect year even with #6 out with a broken arm.

"I was in a loving relationship with a beautiful - inside and outside - lady. Almost a year after the night I declared my love on Julie's front porch, Julie and I were engaged and that's when things between Linda and me started to become strained." I had to read this paragraph more than once trying to make sense before I realized Julie should have been Debra. Damn, a woman wearing #6, I was in love with her too. But as it turned out even #6 couldn't save this stupid woman, she did what we all have to do-she made her own choices.

"I was trying to figure out how I was going to keep the left side of my head turned to the camera during the wedding pictures; my left scalp was shaved for the six stitches the doctor put in. I needn't have worried." If I understood this right he should have been thinking about keeping his right side to the camera?

Two beautiful women who managed to go off of the rails and ruin what should have been really good relationships. The first he should have handled a little more forcefully when she brought up the swapping idea. But in reality since the whole thing was a scam it wouldn't have mattered. The second I don't see what else he could have done better. The third time was the charm, he struck gold. I just couldn't wrap my head around the ex-husband and ex-best-friend being invited into the home for family events. Just my bias from experience but no, not me. Being polite when together for the kids is the way it should be, I get that, it's good that they were better people than me.

I don't think networkguru read the same story I did. The women in the group lied to Gwen to get her to the spa and drugged her, then set her up to be molested if not out and out raped by two men. They were both lied to, with the idea they could be manipulated into something neither wanted to do. You can bet the farm if they could have been maneuvered into attending a 'party' they would have both been drugged and/or worse. If the swingers had simply gone about it the right way and asked up front, Gwen and Sam would have just said something like "thanks but no thanks' and everyone could have remained neighbors if not friends. But NOOOOOO. Networkguru thinks Gwen and Sam acted shitty? Really?

Longhorn_07 did a similar story kinda/sorta with a drone but the outcome was a whole lot different. Shit, somewhere I spotted a single typo and forgot where it was. Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
love the fact he talked to his wife

unlike the first wife that made decisions on her own

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
there's a bit of wisdom in the part with Debra

guys reading this, if you're going to date a single mom, remember: if you want it to work out, you have to fall in love with the kid too. otherwise someone is going to wind up miserable.

i've seen it over and over.

great story. thank you 2 for this. 5 stars.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Nice life story with a very satisfying ending. Hope the kid learns something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ecstasy?

It's called that for marketing purposes. It didn't really sell before the name change. It doesn't make you horny. There's a 25% chance it will enhance sex. There's a 25% chance it'll give you a blackout, you won't remember anything that you did. That's why it's commonly used in date rape. In most cases it induces CHILDLIKE feelings. That's why this only gets 3 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wonderful story that was well told. One thing about Sam, he was a straight shooter and I was glad that he and Gwen got together and found their happily ever after. . I was impressed about how Gwen stopped what was about to happen at the Spa and then because of love and trust she told Sam. Then the revenge on the Greens was great after what they tried to pull. Well done 5 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

This guy made all the right moves starting with the cheating whore Julie, through Debra, and right on into a winner with Gwen. Great story.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry too many twists.

The last part about Gwen being drugged and the group of swingers neighbors was too much for me. I'm not sure if there are so many swingers in real, where does the story happen? Swingerland? A bad way of ruining a good story to that point. Why can't writers just tell a story without adding twists and turns all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where did this myth about ecstasy originate? It can enhance sexual pleasure in about 25% of cases. There's an equal chance the user will blackout and not remember anything. It can have different effects on the same person when taken at different times. But in Literotica it only ever turns women into gang bang nymphomaniac sluts. The majority of people who use it say they feel childlike. To me that's not sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck this author! Every story over 4 pages features a wronged husband getting with a single mother. WHY? Are there really no single and childless women in their thirties around??

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Despite the many negative comments, I liked the story(s) very much. Why the naysayers read these stories is beyond me. I have been reading all of the stories BillandKate have written and will read to the last one. Thanks for your writing and look forward to more ......

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad he doesn't take any shit!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

You might have just exceeded your usual high standards with this one! It was a great story very well told. 5***** Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4* Well written and some would say 5*. However, I think more information on the Julie and the original cheat would have made the story more enjoyable to me.

anon.1

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Needed more about Julie.

Felt like more than one story squeezed in it.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Another good one.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Who

Who ran his firm when he wasn't sober?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sam was such a fucking loser - desperate for the bitch Debora when the writing was on the wall in how she handled the Linda drama from the outset!! Him running to Debora after Julie propositioned him was pathetic!! A stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No and hell no!!!

Wimpy cuckold.

Can't say hell no and mean it?!!!

Shit for brains. Then drunk?!!

As another said can't run business if getting drunk every night!!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story, don't know how all you guys meet meet all these beautiful women. I met two women in my life, married one for 13 years she went off looking for mr right, married the second one with four kids it lasted 40 years before she passed. The kids are all grown and call me dad. I even gave one away earlier this year and I love all of them, there ain't no 'steps' in my house. Keep writing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

To Linda I'd have been:

"So, Linda, can you tell me exactly *why* you hate your mother?"

"What?! I don't hate my mother. Why do you say that?"

"Well, your grandmothers have your grandfathers and your mother has no one - because you were so hateful to the man she loved that you drove him away. So now your mother is sad most of the time and when you finally grow up and leave her *all* alone she'll still have no one - thanks to you."

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Another great story I enjoyed very much...

It does mirror real life a lot, and though not all situations turn out this good, a good number of them do.

5🌟s

Fred

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Hey here’s one way to stop stupid people asking stupid questions about swapping or swinging the spouse being asked says NO, not ‘maybe’ not ‘I’ll think about it’ just a simple unequivocal NO, trying to furnish weak excuses just feeds into the others narrative because it’s a guarantee that they will have answers that are a lot stronger than your excuse.

Five pages could have been easily condensed to one or two and would have been so much more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 vignettes. Middle a capsule for modern day marriages and how poorly many children are raised. They let a CHILD make an adult decision. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie was a moron. How much is an orgasm worth? Actually how much is a slightly better orgasm worth than what you already get on a regular basis? While I am sure give the illicit nature of the rigged 'swap' and that Kyle was a better fuck for Julie due to forceful technique and larger equipment, when it all gets boiled down objectively speaking, I sincerely doubt her orgasms were that much better than what the MC was giving her based on the writing about their own love making sessions. And not even getting into the emotional cost and loss of future kids or love or any of that, how much did those say 20 "great" vs similar number of "good" orgasms cost her just in terms of money due to the pre-nup? Yeah a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quick note. Ecstasy, X has a halflfoe of 9 hours, and it is mostly eliminated in 2 days. But it is detectable in urine for 4 days. So it could have easily been found in Gwen's system. This is a usual plot device in LW stories but it is false. Rohypnol is detectable for even longer duration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Felt sad for Debra. Her daughter was messed up being manipulated by the paternal grandparents and eventually her biological father. But she didn't stand up for herself and sacrificed everything for a spoiled daughter, with Debra doomed to loneliness when Linda leaves the nest. So sad. But without Debra taking charge of her life and happiness, there is nothing that could be done. The MC had to defend himself when someone smashes a bottle on his head. Wouldn't have mattered to the daughter if it was one punch or ten. Debra was weak and at the mercy of her daughter who learned to run riot over her early.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a good story, nicely written well thought out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Story moved along very well and kept my interest. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC's total inability to stand up to his first wife when she began to advocate for swapping with another couple seems inconsistent with his ability to deal decisively with the father of his subsequent fiancé's daughter or his quick response to the invitation into the swinging group for him and his second wife. What changed within him to account for this variation in responses? At what point did he engage in an analysis of his first marriage, or his failed engagement, and then decide to change his approach in relationships? The personal growth is good to see, but the path involved could have been made more explicit.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

..The Greens, Donald and Joan Green, who lived next door, were the friendliest of all....

...when Donald asked me to dance I thought he was trying to hump my leg....

..watching the two of them dance, at the time I thought Donald was just a piss-poor dancer, now I knew better...

..Collins told David, "Why don't you break out that other pack.. ..then David shuffled the cards, Larry cut the deck and David dealt us each five cards... ..on the other three cards Joan was obviously getting fucked by someone other than David Green. ... Donald has changed his name to David ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Julie was a moron, questing for the biggest orgasms possible. Like a previous commenter said below, how much did those cost her? Just the prenuptial alone hammered her. But she was obsessed. And yeah Kyle was bigger. So what? A woman's vagina is finite size and orgasms are mainly in the head. It wasn't like the MC was wirlding a four inch pencil.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

O. K. another 5 🌟.

Bill S.

MehntalityMehntality9 months ago

Good story, but the author needs to proofread or get an editor. Lots of name mixups, especially with Julie/Debra, that got pretty confusing...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He grew up a lot after the disintegration of his first marriage. Julie was quite a slut. How did she forget the prenuptial? Just dumb. He was a pretty weak guy with Julie though by the time he hears of a second swap, he was talking to lawyers and hiring a PI. His take down of the neighbors was brilliant. Gwen is a true loving wife. Whatever happened to Julie? Just curious.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

4 stars. Would have been 5 stars, but you cheated MC out of 2 more kids of his own by forcing him to marry a single mother with 2 kids. She may have been a decent woman, but she was willing to have 4 kids, but NOT for him. So it was entirely unfair to him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These stories where the heart-broken main character scores a single-mother consolation prize are getting old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...