Fallout 4: Making It a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should I? Sounded to me like you were enjoyin' yourself there for once..." Cait rather proudly smirked, bringing her fingers up to her mouth and, keeping eye-contact so the others in the room could see her doing every drawn out moment of it, sucked them clean of Piper's juices. "For a Diamond City lass, you taste not that bad either..."

"Wh-what's that supposed to mean??" Wright stutters, getting to her feet but Cait takes advantage of it, making Piper squeal as she's almost tossed by the arm, landing on her butt on the couch and not able to react enough as the Irish beauty mounts her to pin her down on top of it.

"Pick a hole stud..." Cait glances back with a truly filthy grin. "I'm sure we'll both still have fun whichever one of us you start shaggin' first..." She said before turning back, and further stunning Piper by pressing her lips firmly against hers.

"Quite the offer..." Nate muses as he approaches the two moaning women, watching and licking his lips a little as the raven-haired woman squirms underneath the red head, the two groaning into the other as Cait forces her tongue into Piper's mouth in order to wrap around and dance with hers. A glance between the two, equally inviting and damp snatches on offer, he makes his choice by kneeling down slightly, lining his dick up with Piper's entrance and firmly sliding himself in, causing her to both moan out clearly from the penetration and jolt back, her eyes going wide as already it seems she's never taken a cock of this size before. "Mmmmmm shit! I'm the luckiest... Ahhhhh... Fucking guy in the Commonwealth right now..." He correctly stated, resting on hand on Cait's shapely rear in front of him and the other down to hold onto Piper's leg by the thigh as he starts to slide his member in and out of the journalist's hot pussy, moaning himself as he draws his fat length back before sending it in to work a bit more of his inches into her.

"Oh shit Blue!! MMMM!! Oh... Oh FUCK!! Mmmmm!!" Piper gasps and moans, any resistance to all this sexual activity vanishing now as she feels that dick thrusting at an impressively steady and deep pace into her wet tunnel, caring little that the woman above her was keeping her held down against the couch, but was seemingly moving one of her hands down her own body. "Y-you... Uhhhhh!! You sure know... Ahhhhh!! What you're doing with that thing! MMMM..." She attempts to joke, but her words being broken up by more groans of delight show that rather than kidding around, she's more in the mood for more of his dick and luckily for her, he's more than up for giving her a good seeing too as he stiffly sends his prick in and out of her folds, moaning himself with each motion.

"That's fuckin' like it!" Cait encourages, even though she's not the one being banging right now she's still turned on by seeing the Sole Survivor going to work with his big cock. As he does that, she's keeping herself busy and stimulated by using her grip on the other woman's hand to have Piper 's fingers work across her snatch, the former Combat Zone fighter moaning herself as she brushes the digits over herself, even rocking back against the hand to increase the pleasure. "Mmmmm... Fuckin' nail her good... Ooooooh MMMM!! You... You naughty little bitch!!" The flame-haired stunner grins again, but now as she looks down to the woman she's on top off with approval as out of lust from this whole situation she's taken the action to actually push her fingers up into the pussy she'd been being rubbed against. She responds with a grip of her own, reaching down and groping Piper's tit, using the other hand to keep herself balanced against the couch, leaning down to stare lustfully into the other companion's eyes and teasingly flicking her tongue out at the other beauty's lips.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhhh... What's... What's the matter Cait??" Piper taunts with a smile of her own, moaning as she takes this firm and deep fucking from the Vault Dweller stud, but shows off her own sexual skills as she pumps her fingers back and forth into the snatch of the gorgeous babe on top of her, so close to each other that they both let out a gasp when their shapely breasts sway or jolt and briefly connect with one another. "Can't... Uhhhhh!! Take what you dish out?? Thought... MMMM!! FUCK!! You were a fighter!" Perhaps with growing confidence, or just fuelled by the excellent treatment her twat is taking at the moment, Piper reaches up with the free hand, pulling Cait by the hair down into a hungry lip lock, a chorus of lewd groans and the swapping of spit heard while she keeps the finger banging going swiftly, showing little care to how stained her fingerless gloves are becoming from the repeated motion.

"Mmmmm!! At least you two... Ahhhhh... Are getting along now..." He says, groaning as she drives his cock firmly into Piper's wet and tight snatch, getting a great view of both his cock ploughing into that hole and of her fingers shifting in and out of Cait's hot box as said beauty rocks back and forth invitingly in almost the same motion as the woman underneath her is doing each time she's made to jolt back against the couch when she takes a thrust from him. He gives the booty of the redhead a squeeze, and does the same to the dark haired woman's thigh, a moment to enjoy an experience that would be seemingly unlikely in a wasteland warzone that the world currently is. He's sure making the most of this chance, groaning in joy as he sends his dick into Piper almost balls deep, more than enough to keep her moaning and enjoy the feeling of her snug, damp walls all around his stiff tool.

"MMMM!! Mmmmmphh!!" Cait manages to pull away, groaning as she rocks back against the fingers pushing in deep to the knuckles before quickly drawing back, only to repeat the action again and again to her moaning approval. "Ahhhh!! If that's all ya got Piper... MMMM FUCK!! I'm surprised you didn't cum in a minute when... AHHHHH... When I was eatin' ya out!!" She fires back with another lusty grin, continuing to rock back and forth against the finger fucking done to her, and posing the question about whether this is the first time Piper has engaged in some lesbian fun considering how expertly this finger-banging is being carried out. "MMMM... How... How about you stud? Still... MMMM... Still got plenty in ya?" She asks, looking back to cast that same lusty look back at the man who now "owns" her "fighting contract", but now seems to know more about pornographic action than any combat with the way he's smoothly and sharply sending his lengthy cock deep into the snatch of the other woman involved in this red hot threeway.

"Ahhhhhh... Hope you're not trying... MMMMM... To throw me off Cait..." Nate says, delivering another stiff pump into Piper's snatch before slowing pulling out, and making them both groan out. "But if you want your turn, you can just come out and say it." He adds with a smirk.

"Well, since you're offerin' so nicely..." She smirks back, all too eagerly reaching do take Piper's fingers out of her, keeping the grip so she can pull her and herself off from the couch. "I fancy givin' you what half the creeps in the Commonwealth dream off from me... The ride of a fuckin' lifetime!"

"Well, someone thinks highly of themselves..." Piper comments with a sly smirk, but is keeping her attention on the Sole Survivor as he lays down onto the couch with his dick pointing straight upward.

"That's down to you and your fingers gettin' me all worked up!" Cait says, a drop of sweat falling down her cheek as she hauls Piper back over to the seating. "Now come on, let's see how he can handle us both at the same time..."

"Works for me!" Wright says, needing no encouragement now to get back into the action, both women mounting him now as Cait lowers herself down onto his cock to take him right up inside her wet and snug snatch, while Piper straddles his handsome face, easing herself down until her pussy is hovering over his lips, and she soon is made to moan when he takes the invitation and starts to flick his tongue up against those slick folds. "MMMMM... Oh yeah... This... This so works well for me..." She groans in her thick, sexy accent as she eases down just that little bit lower, allowing her to already grind herself down against the man who may technically be over two hundred years old, but is showing all the sexual ability and stamina of a true red blooded male in his prime, working his tongue rapidly and with a hunger against her tasty, wet snatch.

"MMMMM FUCK YES!! Ahhhhh!! OH... OH FECKIN' HELL... Mmmmmm!!" Meanwhile, the feisty redhead isn't holding back herself, forcefully raising and lowering her curvy frame sharply onto the dick buried up into her, her shapely breasts bouncing sexily with each sudden upward or down motion she has her body doing, accompanied both by her own moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin. "AHHHH... Feck!! MMMM... Come on!! Don't... UHHHH!! Be feckin' holdin' back on me now!!" She challenges the stud underneath her, even as she's already going at a commanding pace that many a woman, especially in this day and age, would find too difficult to keep up with. The horny Irish beauty isn't satisfied yet however, even with all this fat cock up inside her making her moan and sweat harder than any Combat Zone fight in the past, as she bounces away quickly and without shame on top of him, and doesn't mind at all sharing this stud with another fellow companion just in front of her.

As skilled in battle against rabid animals, Super Mutants, and violent robots as he may be, having to keep two of the most beautiful women in the Commonwealth satisfied at the same time is requiring every bit of ability and control that he has, and thankfully for the two stunners mounted on top of him he's more than able to take on that mission. His hands are up onto Piper's thighs, his moans muffled by her pussy being ground against his lips as he licks, sucks, and slurps away noisily at her dampness, all too happy to drink down the sweet nectar she's giving him as he sends his tongue up in deeply and all around her folds. At the same time, he's bucking his hips upward, timing it just right so that when Cait drops down sharply onto him he's there to ram his rod right into her tight, dripping hole to make her scream out in delight, and while far from being as loud as her he's getting plenty of pleasure himself from feeling those tight walls gripping his inches as he works himself in and out of her.

"MMMMM!! Oh! OH FUCK!! MMMM!! Holy SHIT Blue!! MMMM..." The stunning journalist is starting to sweat visibly now but all with a big, sexy smile on her gorgeous face as she keeps rocking herself down against the face of the stud she dubbed "The Man Out of Time", and he's making up all those lost years and then some with the way he's lashing his tongue up and against her wet pussy. "OH SHIT... MMMM!! Oh yeah!! That's... MMMMM!! Ooooooooh FUCK That's so damn GOOD MMMM!!" She continues to moan out her clear approval, one hand gripping the couch they're all on for support so she can keep grinding herself across his lips, only helping to keep his tongue lodged up into herself and in turn keeping her pleasure up to the max as he licks away with this endless hunger, and her constant groans of desire show she's more than thankful for that.

"FUCK!! AWWWWWW SHITE!! MMMM!! OH YEAH!! K-Keep... Keep feckin' goin'!! MMMM FECCCCKKK!!" The usually vicious and mean stunner is now in quite the different kind of "wild" state, her red hair sticking to her face from the sweat as she forcefully drops her body all the way down onto the thrusting cock stuffing her snatch full, able to lift herself up to do it all over again and again as she gasps for air between her loud and shameless moans. "OH FECK!! AHHHHH... OH YEAH... MMMMM!! FECK... FECK FECK FEEEEE-AAAAAHHHHHH MMMMM AHHHHHH..." She tilts her head back, eyes almost rolling back into herself and only hanging onto her mounted position by a hand on the couch as Cait starts cumming hard onto the Sole Survivor's cock, her lustful eagerness and aggressiveness bringing her to perhaps a sooner than expected, but still extremely powerful climax. Even Piper just a short distance away from her has to stop her grinding, looking on in awe as the Irishwoman jolts and groans, slightly bouncing but now more being made to rock upward as the hunk beneath her still slams in his dick into her snatch, helping her experience the kind of high she'd never dreamed possible, but certainly deserves.

After a few moments, an exhausted Cait looses her grip, dizzy from that intense orgasm and actually falls off from his cock to the side, down to the floor, a big grin on her fast as she lays exhausted on the ground. "That... That was feckin' incredible..." Cait mumbles, her chest heaving for desperately needed air.

"Damn... Well... Uh..." Piper bites down on her bottom lip, shifting up from mounting his face to stand up for a moment. "Guess... Guess we've got some time to ourselves, right?" She offers, taking a look over his still rock hard cock that's now been coated with the other woman's juices.

"Yeah... Unless you don't want to of course..." Nate says with a knowing smirk, changing position so he now sits up on the couch.

"Oh, trust me Blue... I really want this now..." She grins back, turning and swinging a leg over so she can once again mount him but now with her back facing him, his hands moving up to grip her waist as she lowers her pussy down onto his dick and spreads her legs wide, allowing herself to lean back, doing the same with her arms as she reaches back to grip the couch as best she can. With her feet securely planted, she's just able to let out the first moan that soon increases in volume as he doesn't hold back now, using his strength to help lift her upward onto his cock and bring her sharply back down onto himself, and doesn't stop there as after the first round of bounces he starts to thrust himself upward into that dripping snatch to once again make her eyes widen in surprise and delight.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM!! Yeah!! Come... Come on Blue!! UHHHH!!" Piper groans, more than happy for him to take the reigns and make her bounce over and over onto his fat cock, a loud smack ringing out each time she's dropped sharply down onto his cock as he rams himself upward into her, before he swiftly lifts her up and at the same time pulls his dick out so only a few inches and the head remain still in her. "AHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMM Ooooooooooooh SHIIIIIIT MMMM..." She gasps again as she takes this intense ride, loving the feeling of all that dick slamming upward into her already well fucked and eaten out snatch, that's still pleasurably snug and very damp all around this thick pole that's pounding away up into her, going extra deep thanks to how she's being made to bounce on that man meat.

Sitting up on the floor now having recovered enough but still needing to take quick, deep intakes of air, Cait smirks as she watches the other two going at it. "Shite... To think I couldn't outlast a feckin' reporter..." She says as she moves over back towards them, inviting herself back into the action as she spreads Nate's legs apart so she can sneak in, her gorgeous face now right in front of both his thrusting dick and Piper's slick and sweet pussy. "Don't think you're getting off with this easy Piper..." She warned but gave no time for her to process it, as Cait leaned in and started to flick her tongue out against the top of Piper's snatch, causing her to groan out louder now at the sudden unexpected new pleasure, as that experienced tongue now starts to work over her pussy and teasing her clit, along with brushing against his dick as he keeps on pumping up into that hole.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH!! CAIT YOU... OOOOOOOH FUUUUUCKKKK!!" Caught up in a trance-like state of lust, Piper is staring down in a daze, watching the other Commonwealth resident going to work on her snatch that's already getting stuffed full and raised and dropped onto that very same cock that's already the beauty kneeling and lapping away at her snatch a sexual high. From the way that Piper is now being double teamed once again, but this time both of them working over her already soaking wet, but still nice and tight around that fat cock, it's no surprise that soon enouch the bouncing, sweating beauty is rendered into a state of being only able to moan, gasp and groan, and all the while her Press cap still remains nicely resting on the top of her head.

Speaking of sweat, the lucky hunk involved in this steamy three-way has a layer of it covering his desirable frame now as well, showing the effort he's been putting in to keep both women satisfied as well as not peaking too soon, a challenge in itself considering how lust-driven they all have been, and how much red hot lesbian action he's witnessed since this all kicked off. Not to mention now that on top of enjoying the snug love tunnel of the beauty mounted on top of him, he's also experiencing the talented tongue belonging to the other woman as she occasionally licks at his rod as she dines on that same female's dripping pussy. Letting out a deep grunt, he keeps his grip firmly onto Piper's waist, continuing to lift and drop her onto his shaft as he slams himself upward into her with more than enough force to make her jolt and those perky tits bounce in time with the motion he's putting her body through.

"AWWWWWWW FUUUUCKKKKK MMMMMM!! AHHHHH OOOOOOHHHH SHHHHHIIITTTTT MMMMMM..." Unsurprisingly considering the intense sexual assault being done to her snatch, Piper is soon brought to a loud, screaming orgasm of her own that seems her head swaying from side to side with each bounce, her flowing juices being all too eagerly lapped and cleaned up by Cait as she slides downward, gazing up herself to watch the other woman cumming just about as hard as she'd done herself minutes ago. The Publick Occurrences owner can be thankful that the grip of the Sole Survivor underneath her is what's keeping her held up as he keeps on not just bouncing her onto himself, but is still pumping his dick up into that soaking hole so she gets to feel every last moment of without a doubt the hardest and best orgasm of her life.

"Mmmmm... Looks like I'm not the only one who got to enjoy herself..." Cait says with a smirk, licking her lips clean of all the juices as she shifts back.

"Ahhhh... Wooooow... That.. That was... Oh yeah..." Piper gasps with a lazy grin as she's lifted all the way up and off from the dick she'd just came all over. "Gonna... Gonna be feeling that for a long time..."

"Glad I could... Be of service..." Nate chuckles, taking a moment to wipe sweat off his forehead after he'd set Piper down next to him.

"Service? Heh, Blue, you went above and beyond the call of duty..." Piper comments, gazing over his dick and finding herself licking her lips. "What do you say Cait? Shall we finally put an end to over two hundred years of "Blue" balls?" She asks, glancing over to her but already making her own decision clear as she slips down to the floor in front of him.

"I ain't usually one for helpin' people out unless there's somethin' in it for me..." Cait smirks back as she also lets actions speak before words, moving in as well and dropping down next to the other well fucked woman. "Somethin' tells me we're gonna get somethin' feckin' good alright..."

"MMMMM Awwwwwwww FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Nate sighs in delight, able to watch for a moment as both women start to run their tongue up along the sides of his cock up to the tip, before tilting his head back in delight as Cait moves up higher so she can swirl around the crown while Piper moves back downward, allowing her to lap her tongue against the shaft with licks to the underside as well. "AHHHHH... This... MMMM SHIT!! This is amazing... AHHHHH MMMMM..." He groans out, looking back down to see the two switching roles as now the redhead is sliding her tongue smoothly up and down the side of his shaft with the occasional brush around to the front or to the back, while the raven-haired beauty is the one focusing on his bell-end with a long lick around and across the top, finished with a brief slurp onto the crown then back to the licking.