Fallout 4: Making It a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both stunners exchange looks and smirks as both move up to the head of his cock just as it throbs for a moment, now giving him a taste of what it's like to have to handle a double team as both start to work their tongues across his crown, easily getting him nice and damp with their combined saliva that soon drips down a little over his shaft that they are also both holding with a hand each to keep him steady and in place. Neither is bothered at this point by the fact they are cheek-to-cheek close to each other, nor about how their tongues smack against one another as they wrestle almost to enjoy as much of his dick once again as they can, still showing strong lust even after they've both gotten off during this threesome.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM!! Awwwwwwww SHIT!! MMMM..." The Sole Survivor grunts again, chest heaving and feeling the pressure building within him as the two eager beauties show their appreciation for his own sexual ability with one last display of their own as they lick away at his long and nicely thick to match dick. Soon Piper is moving down, sucking on the side of his dick with a groan as she slightly raises and lowers her mouth to give a brush of those lovely lips onto his pole. At the same time, Cait takes the opportunity to take the whole head of his member into her warm oral hole, letting out a muffled moan at the same time he has to let out a deep groan of delight as she sucks on the crown with a couple of lewd slurps, only breaking off when the other woman moves back upward and takes over to suck on his cock head for a couple of seconds herself.

"FUCK!! SHIT... Watch... UHHHH Watch out!! I'm... AHHHHH!! I'M GONNA... MMMMM!!" He warns but nether woman stops, only switching up the attack as they use their stroking hands to work over his shaft, faces still up close and eagerly watching that cock pulsing in their combined grip as they urge him on to release with lusty looks in their eyes. They soon get what they're after as Nate begins to cum, sending a big blast of spunk out that manages to hit Cait right across her gorgeous, freckled face thanks to a sneaky slight pull across on his cock towards her, followed by a second that leaves her groaning as the thick spunk splashes across her face.

"Quit hogging him!" Piper smirks, a little shove of her own allowing her to get in the line of fire, earning a reward of a blast of spunk herself that goes up the side of her nose just to the forehead, almost up to her Press cap, and a second landing more onto her cheek and by her lips, where she can't help but lick them to try and get a taste of his spunk. Cait nudges back in, once again both women pressing cheeks together and happy to share the load, the redhead sticking her tongue out to collect a blast and take another over her lips and over her nose, before the dark haired woman gets another healthy does to land over her closed lips and onto her chin, more than enough to sexily drip down onto just above her chest.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm fuck... Look at that..." Nate marvels, seeing the erotic sight of his cum over both women's faces as the last drops of his cum are eased out of his spent rod by their stroking hands. Just as Cait pulls her tongue back in so she can greedily swallow down his load, Piper helps herself to lean in and swirl her tongue around his bell-end to properly clean him up and making him sigh with enjoyment one last time.

"Look at that indeed... Come here you!" Cait says, using a hand to turn Piper's head towards her so she can use her tongue to clean up the cum from off of her nose, making her gasp for a moment before the Irishwoman silences her with a deep kiss, pushing the collected spunk into the other woman's mouth as the make out.

In a far cry from her mood at the start of this all, when the kiss breaks off Piper smirks as she swallows it down. "Would have expected you to just take all of it for yourself Cait..." Piper says, using a finger to start to collect and wipe off the rest of his load from her face. "But thanks for saving me a bit of the job."

"Don't go gettin' any funny ideas now..." Cait says, still smirking as she stands up from the floor. "I ain't suddenly gonna be a goodie two-shoes now just because I shared this stud's jizz with ya."

"Wouldn't have expected anything less from you Cait..." Piper replies, also getting up from the floor. "And just so we're all clear? This is one story that is NOT going into the paper... As good as it was..." She adds, casting a smirk at the still seated Soul Survivor.

"Hey, I can keep a secret..." Nate says with a satisfied smile, taking a moment to catch his own breath. "Still, I'm not so sure we'll be able to travel as a threesome... Or else we'll just end up having an actual threesome every time we head out." He adds with a chuckle.

"Why not?" Cait questions. "What else are do ya plan on doin' anyway? Doin' more savin' farmers from ghouls and raiders for "Mister Minutemen" up there in Sanctuary?"

"Cait's got a point Blue..." Piper says. "He does have an unhealthy obsession with sending out out to settlements, as nice as it is to help other people around here."

"Well, when you put it like that... I suppose I could travel with you two for a while now... And we'll just see what happens. If it's anything close to what we just did, it certainly can't be bad!" Nate reasons.

"And maybe we can go grab that Curie girl while we're at it, turn this into a foursome!" Cait suddenly says with a smirk.

"Curie? Really?" Piper questions. "Like your accent isn't enough to handle."

"Way I see it, that Synth girl hasn't had a chance to really use that new body of hers yet... I say we help fix that, and break her in... The hard way..." Cait says with a lick of her lips.

"Damn!" Nate chuckles as he stands up. "And to think, the most adventurous I'd ever been was that one time at the park... But that was over two hundred years ago I suppose..."