All Comments on 'False Alarm Ch. 05'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 12 years ago
awe

In love with this story, very much so. I hope the song isn't sung for Niala and Austin...

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

I was happy to see the update, but I wish it was longer...just wasn't ready for it to be over :) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Emotionally beautiful!

Dry your tears Niala. Austin will suffer for rejecting you. He will realize his mistake pretty soon and come crawling back for your forgiveness.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
I disagree.....he has every right to be pissed off!!!

Austin had every right to be pissed off with Niala. He wasn't mad about the child; he was pissed because she didn't trust him. It wasn't even about sex!!!

She had issues most likely stemming from her own self sabotaging interactions with the wrong men. Damn it !!!! Someone right comes along and the bitch fucks it up. I hope she makes every effort to rectify the situation with this fine ass man.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Wake

up and realiza that it is her decision to open her son up to another friend. They both need to go to a corner and cool off and rethink their situation and get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yes,

Then you bring out my love Coldplay for an encore. Well played! Anyways love the story.

-Jaz

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

darn these two.. both butt hurt and stubborn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous