All Comments on 'Falsely Accused Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Chapter 2 is submitted..

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

It sure sounds and looks like a duck to me. I also think that Cindy sees a duck and is trying to "help" the youngster that is being pushed under the TRAIN (not the bus) to get the Iron Crowbar out - along with the rest of the sold-out idiots in IA. Waiting to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cindy herself is not trustworthy. She has ambitions of joining the FBI. On the other hand her Canadian nationality makes her doubly suspect. Canada has long been a safe haven for terrorists particularly of the Khalistan type. The entire underground Sikh terrorist movement is run from Canada which has granted asylum to several dreaded Sikh terrorist wanted for crimes of murder and genocide apart from secession in India and Canadian politicians routinely support these terrorist elements and their organizations.

In the portals of terrorism Canada ranks right up there with Pakistan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

Oh my, "another fine kettle of fish" you're leading us into, AGAIN! The charges are a "red herring" intended to lead the IC and the team into serious jeopardy.

There are so many "BAD" guys and gals in this one is going to be MOST INTERESTING to see which one or ones get overdue comeuppance.

Glad Chapter 2 is already submitted. Been a longer than usual "dry spell" and many of your dear readers have been "running on fumes" far to long.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies for the delay

Apologies for the delay in getting this out. I generally like to write the entire story (all the chapters) before beginning to put them out. As you're going to see, this one is a biggie, took some time to get right (and I'm still tweaking it), and it's college football season in the SEC(!).

BTW, some interesting comments... we'll see if y'all are right, and just how right or wrong....

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Don't understand Cindy. Obviously a set up.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES