All Comments on 'Falsely Accused Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hpinghpingover 6 years ago
So it starts...

The IC has shot to defend himself and those who could have been in the room, but the "trustworthy" reporter will show a very different angle of it. He will edit out the first "cocktail", so it would look like that the IC shoots before a crime is committed... Just on par I would say for Harwood. I wonder what the other station will show...

I wonder also who the dead person is, and who helped him, because this is an orchestrated murder-attack on the IC or at minimum an attempt to destroy property...

Also Harlow has definitely crossed the line. She will be on report, and that will open a whole different "location to store excrement into" which she will lead a number of people into... that is I hope so.

Nice story WifeWatchman, I hope the next installment will be submitted today?

symtronsymtronover 6 years ago
I am reading an action-thriller novel!!!

Excellent! Just Excellent! Checking Lit every 4 hrs for the next chapter.!!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
What a story line

Can see the headlines now with the 'trustworthy reporter's' editing of the firebombs! Chapter 05 - hopefully is not too many days away!

Thank you WW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of your best story lines in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Laid Plans . . .

On those "gods" controlling the postings to the site have messed with you BIG TIME by again changing the speed at which your stories are seen by we poor readers.

Just the other day you were thinking, "Chapter 4 is submitted. It's evening where I am, so this one may not get posted until early next week, so please be patient."

To paraphrase/ misquote Hardy of Laurel & Hardy fame, "Another fine mess they've gotten you into WW. . ." and all your readers world wide!

It may be days and days before Chapter 5 is posted on the site. Let's hope it is written and can be released by you on Monday and pray it is posted SOON afterwards.

Thanks for sharing you wonderful imagination and writing skills with us.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is submitted.

Chapter 5 is submitted. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it. You can see now why it took a while to write and get right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday to Commander Troy 🎂

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
THIS ONE is rapidly becoming

the BEST of the Iron Crowbar! Why not just have that Harlow harlot "accidently" become a victim of the rioters? THAT would be poetic justice! Her and those other TRAITORS! to democracy.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DIRTY POLITICS IS NOT A MIS NOMER

just look at Any USA Election, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Some good shooting. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES