Familiar Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The appendage in her ass was doing something too. It projected forward so strongly that it lifted Rachel's frail body from the mattress. She felt more of the lubricated surface of the tentacle passing through her anus and pushing so far inside of her guts that she couldn't tell how deep it was anymore.

Rachel was going berserk by this rough, yet delightful manipulation. She couldn't take so much pleasure at once. She was going to cum. Whatever happen next was irrelevant. She needed to cum!

The last thing Rachel remembered before reaching a mind-blowing climax, was her neck stretching wide to allow passage for the tentacle. It emerged from her mouth at the same time her body exploded in bliss. She shuddered uncontrollably while enduring the best orgasm ever. Deep inside her brain, she knew that nothing ever would possess her so utterly, nothing would satisfy her as much as this. She was becoming the monster's sex slave!! She was...

Rachel woke up from her nightmare with a scream. Her chest was heaving and her hands were shaking. Her panties were soaked. It took her a moment to realize that everything had been a bad dream. There was no monster under the bed. After all, monsters don't exist.

What the fuck?! Was it just a dream?!! Thank god!

Rachel checked her sister's bed and she was not there. Nor was her mother. This was a good thing! Maybe everything that "happened" in the last 24 hours was only in her head; maybe it had been only a bad, very vivid dream. It had to be. That's why everything was so crazy. That's why nothing made sense. Rachel couldn't be happier and more relieved.

Of course everything was a dream! What else could it be? My brother and sister together? That's ridiculous. They are always fighting.

Then she heard a moan at the foot of the bed...

When Rachel lifted her body to investigate what it was, her heart almost stopped. Her reasonable theories about the dream crumbled in an instant. Her entire family was right there, no more than two meters away, fucking each other. Rachel was speechless. She just stared, unable to do or say anything.

Much like in Rachel's dream, Aliana and her mother were facing each other and they were kissing passionately; tongues dueling and probing as far as they could. They tried to keep their mouths together as Aliana's was riding two cocks at the same time and Marlene rubbed her pussy on Tom's tongue.

Brad pumped her sister's ass as hard as he could. He didn't care if he was hurting her or not. It only mattered how good it felt. In fact, the tightness of Aliana's ass was too much for him to handle and his peak was approaching quickly. For Tom, pushing his cock into her daughter's pussy without caring one bit about the consequences was a fantasy come true.

Aliana never imagined having two cocks inside of her at the same time. It didn't matter that it was her brother and father fucking her. Her eyes rolled back every time Brad plunged his cock deep into her ass and she grunted softly into her mother's mouth. She still managed to bounce on top of her father's phallus, making the sensations ever more surreal. She finally knew what sex was all about.

The same way it had happened before, Rachel couldn't stop staring. Her panties were soaked since she woke from her incredibly erotic dream/nightmare and her pussy was tingling with arousal from watching this forbidden debauchery. But her mind was still trying to deny the reality of all this and she heard in disbelief how her mother and sister fought over Brad's cum when he announced that he was cuming.

"Cum in my ass!" Aliana exclaimed.

"No! Cum in my mouth!" Marlene said.

"Please stop. This is wrong," Rachel said, not sure if she really meant it.

Like an obedient son, Brad pulled his cock out of Aliana and walked closer to her mother. Marlene engulfed his phallus between her warm lips and this was enough to make him exploded in climax. His cock pulsated one, twice, six more times, ejaculating a large quantity of sperm into her mother's mouth.

Rachel watched while her vaginal fluids dribbled down her inner thighs. Oh God! I can see his cock pulsating...

"I wanted that cum inside of me," Aliana cried.

With her mouth full of cum, Marlene stood up and leaned over her daughter's face. Aliana opened her mouth wide, happily waiting for her mother to share. The white sperm dribble slowly until Aliana's mouth was almost full, then they both swallowed at the same time.

Rachel was starting to feel a growing urgency to join her family. She was so horny. She wanted to feel those throbbing cocks inside of her pussy, her ass, her mouth. Her brain was telling her that she couldn't do that, her body was telling her that she had to.

"Turn around and bend over. We must have sex." Brad said to Rachel.

Rachel realized with a start that her brother was standing beside her and he was talking to her. She responded quickly

"What? No. I can't... I..."

When Brad touched her arm and asked her again to bend over, she knew that she needed to walk away right now or she wouldn't be able to resist this increasing desire.

Rachel ran out of the room but as soon as she passed through the door, she was greeted by the most unimaginable thing. A monster was tight there! A real monster! It was a greenish slimy humanoid staring back at her.

"Hello Rachel," the alien said.

The scared woman was baffled. This time she was definitely awake. How was this possible? When she heard the alien creature speak her name, she almost fainted.

Rachel stepped back until she was against the wall. Despite the fact that this creature was an alien, it didn't look particularly menacing with its thin arms and frog-like features. Nonetheless, Rachel was trembling from utter fear.

"I can see that your family is ready for us. Bring them out here," the alien commanded.

"W... What are you?! Leave me alone! Leave my family alone!"

"Mmh... You don't remember anything, do you?" the creature said, "Did your ductile mind block me out?"

"What are you talking about?! Who are you?"

The alien kept talking to her and she managed to calm down enough to respond. While she did, she looked carefully at the creature to make sure it was not a man wearing a costume. He wasn't!

The alien extended his right arm towards the teen's head and his hand started emitting a bluish glow. Rachel was about to scream but when she stared at the light, the scream died in her throat.

"Let me help you remember," the alien whispered.

***

It was the day before yesterday. Rachel was exercising in the park like she did every day. She often looked for the most secluded spot, away from the annoying stares of the guys passing by. She was relaxed, happy, and completely unaware that she was being watched.

I think this is a good private spot. Rachel thought.

The alien was hiding behind a large rock, looking at his prey. He had been observing Rachel for many days. He knew where she lived and who she lived with. Everything was ready and it was time to take action.

The creature jumped forward giving Rachel no time to react. The surprised woman just saw a greenish blur in front of her and then a blue light filling her visual field. She couldn't even scream before her brain was completely overwhelmed by this strange, mesmerizing energy.

After a couple of seconds, Rachel's mind was completely numb and her will to resist was gone. She stood passively, staring forward, arms hanging by her sides.

"What is your name, female?"

"...Rachel..." she asked, dragging the sound of every letter.

The alien was happy that the subject was so easily subdued. But he still needed to create a stronger bond. He lift the woman's top, exposing her left breast.

Rachel was vaguely aware what was happening and far from being ashamed, she felt aroused. Her nipples swelled and her pussy moistened inside of her pants. Even so, she remained stiff like a statue.

"You will become a fine breeding subject, Rachel. Pull down your pants."

"...down... pants..." Rachel repeated.

She obeyed the command without hesitation. The alien slid a fat finger across her slit and pushed it into her vaginal cavity. He sensed that her tightness could be a problem.

"I will have to inspect you more thoroughly. Follow me." He said and she followed.

There was a nearby cave that the alien was using as a temporary base. If Rachel could have formed coherent thoughts, she would have remembered that she used to come here when she was a kid, since this place was perfect to play hide and seek. Now it was pretty much abandoned, which was perfect for the alien's needs. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't think about anything except the incessant tingling in her pussy.

***

The exact same tingling that she was feeling right now, standing in the hallway of her house, forced to remember these events.

***

Rachel saw herself following the creature like a puppy. She couldn't tell if she found this really scary or terribly arousing.

Once inside, the alien gave further instructions, "Take off your shoes and remove your pants completely."

Moments later, Rachel was standing still again. Her pants were gone and her top had been pulled up, exposing her firm tits. With the corner of her unfocused eyes, she saw the creature standing beside her and something moving around his crotch. It was his phallus and it was huge!

The idea of having that enormous cock penetrating her slim body was shocking enough to bring a bit of her consciousness back from the webs of her enthrallment. But not enough that she could move away or do anything to stop it. The alien gave her another instruction and she heard herself repeating it.

"Bend over. I will confirm that our genitals fit."

"...bend... over... "

Despite the fact that the alien's mind-controlling influence was fading off, Rachel found it impossible to disobey. She bent forward and waited. When she felt the tip of his phallus pressing at her pussy, she led out a loud gasp. Rachel felt anxious and incredibly aroused.

"Your reproduction hole is so tiny."

The alien shoved his cock inside of her, slowly and steadily, until it was so deep that it seemed physically impossible. He was satisfied by the female's adaptability.

"Your body is flexible. You can take my reproduction organ without problems."

As it entered her body, Rachel felt the large appendage stuffing her so utterly that her belly bulged to make room. It was so overwhelming that the young woman thought she was going to die in that exact spot.

The alien kept his cock buried to the hilt for a few seconds, then pulled back a little, and pushed back in. Rachel felt a spark of mind-blowing pleasure traveling back and forth across her body. At that moment she realized that if she was going to die, it was going to be in bliss.

Once he confirmed that Rachel was a suitable breeder, the alien started pumping the teen's pussy with eagerness, relishing on the imminent success of his mission. Many things needed to happen before this operation was over but it didn't mean that he couldn't have some fun right now. And considering the abundant lubrication of the female's cavity, she was more than willing to oblige.

Rachel consciousness was closer to the surface every passing second, but instead of being a good thing, it was making the situation worse. Rachel was becoming aware that she was enjoying this unwanted ravishing. She was being fucked by a monster and she didn't want it to stop! It felt better than anything else in her entire life.

Alien and woman moved in perfect synchronization, maximizing each others sensations with every motion. Even though Rachel had little experience regarding sex, at this moment she felt like a true expert. There was some kind of connection between their minds that allowed her to know exactly how to please him

The couple kept mating for a while and Rachel did her best to keep her mind clear of any thoughts that would interfere with the indescribable joy she was experiencing. She could feel the creature's cock plunging so deep inside of her that it blew the air of her lungs with ever thrust. This cock embedded in her loins was becoming a part of her that she couldn't live without.

The alien started making some grunting noises and this could only mean that he was enjoying it as much as she was. This was reason enough to increase Rachel's arousal even more. His pleasure was her pleasure.

The alien's grunts started to get louder, announcing the impending arrival of his climax. Rachel's heart started pounding faster inside of her chest. She was becoming a breeder!

The moment he climaxed, so did she. The creature discharged his load of sperm inside of Rachel's body, filling her tight cavity to the brim.

Rachel felt the warm seed of her lover expanding within her womb and the world around her disappeared. Her eyes rolled back and her torso jolted in orgasmic convulsions as her twitching pussy extracted every drop of cum from the alien's cock.

After a brief moment of elation, the alien was all business again. He dislodged his large phallus from Rachel's soaked pussy and stood up. Then he pointed at a land formation in the center of the cave and commanded Rachel to climb it.

"Walk over than formation. You will get a valuable gift."

"...walk... gift..." Rachel's head was still spinning from the overwhelming orgasm but she still repeated his words, confirming that she understood.

This mound, resembling a giant ant-hill, hadn't formed naturally in the cave. It had been created by another creature as a temporary den. Only a fleshy tube that protruded from the highest point of the formation was visible. The enthralled woman heard another command and this time a hint of fear rose within her chest.

"Kneel on top of that tube. Spread your legs."

The alien, keeping a safe distance from this mysterious creature, watched as Rachel reached the top and approached the menacing mouth. He knew that being a male, the creature might ignore him completely but he wasn't taking any chances.

Rachel did as instructed and spread her legs on top of the tube, which was about one meter in diameter with edges thick enough to rest her knees on either side. Then she waited.

The first couple of minutes nothing happened. Rachel stared forward with unfocused eyes as the remnants of the alien's cum trickled from her pussy into the deeps of the hole. Her anxious breathing was the only sound in the cave... until loud squishy noises echoed from below.

In a matter of seconds, two fat tentacles emerged from the opening and waved between her legs. Rachel remained serene and motionless, but that was only on the surface. In the back of her mind, she was scared to death. Her eyes opened a bit wider and she started breathing faster.

Detecting her pheromones, the creature immediately recognized Rachel as a female. She would be a suitable candidate to spread its offspring. There was no time to waste.

Rachel saw one of the tentacles recoiling and aligning with her vaginal entrance. He was going to fuck her! This huge fat, tentacle was going to penetrate her slim body. Her heart was beating out of chest from utter fear. But then she realized that her pussy was beating as well, from a very different reason. She was incredibly aroused! Whatever the alien had done to her outside the cave was still keeping her horny as hell.

The tentacle caressed her pussy lips a few times, searching for the right spot and then, with one forceful motion, it penetrated deep into her body, stretching her pussy lips and reaching the bottom of her tight cavity. Rachel moaned in pure bliss.

After this, the woman's fears vanished instantly. Far from hurting her, the tentacle's motions were just as pleasurable as the alien's. The mesmerized woman moaned loudly, reckoning that she was going to cum again soon.

***

Rachel, standing mesmerized in the hallway of her home, became aware of another certainty. Her dreams about being ravished by tentacles were not dreams at all. They were memories carefully hidden in her subconscious.

***

The second tentacle circled around Rachel's body and without any warning whatsoever, penetrated her ass as far as it would go. Rachel screamed by the sudden intrusion and for a moment the alien got worried. He remembered that he hadn't test the adaptability of her anal cavity. The creature might hurt her and all his plans could be ruined. He held his breath and observed, but when Rachel thrust her hips backwards, seeking for a deeper penetration, he relaxed and enjoyed the show.

She will be fine. She can take both tentacles at the same time. Human females are amazing! he thought.

And just as the alien expected, the creature started pushing eggs into Rachel's womb. He smiled wickedly when he saw the woman's belly bloating. Everything was going according to plan.

The sensation of the tentacles churning wildly inside of her body and the eggs filling her womb was more than Rachel could handle. For a brief second right before her climax, her enthrallment diminished and she became fully aware of what was happening to her. She was being fucked by a monster and it felt awesome. Then, her mind went blank...

Rachel exploded in a powerful orgasm that made her body quiver violently on top of the mushy formation. She was able to remain in place only by the support of the fat tentacles that keep pumping her holes regardless of her mind-blowing ordeal.

***

Rachel's memories jumped forward to later that same day.

***

It was nighttime and she was laying on her bed, still in trance, eyes wide-open. She didn't know how she got from the cave to her room but it was not important. What mattered was the lovely sensation that spread across her body while she rubbed her pussy with robotic motions, unaware that she was still following detailed instructions.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, Rachel reached three orgasms in a row and after each one, the spastic contractions pushed one egg out of her womb. There were already three eggs on the mattress and one more was on the way out.

After the forth climax, Rachel stood up and walked around Aliana's bed. She held one of the eggs on her hand while she watched her sister sleeping peacefully. She knew exactly what she had to do but she had no idea about what was going to happen. Whatever was coming, made her pussy gush with arousal.

She pictured her sister's naked body writhing in bliss. That image needed to become real. It was time.

As soon as she moved her hand closer to her sister's head, the eggshell broke and a small wormy creature slid out. Rachel watched it squirming on the palm of her hand until it got some sense of direction and started moving towards Aliana's ear. Normally, Rachel would have thrown the creature away in disgust, but today it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

Little by little, the small worm penetrated Aliana's ear, burrowing into her skull. The teenager felt a hint of pain but not enough to wake her up. Soon, she started dreaming about herself. She was masturbating like she often did. But then she was fucking faceless guys. Beneath the sheets, her pussy was getting wet. The teen's eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled back intermittently. Rachel heard her sister moaning when she reached an orgasm. Her future had been sealed.

Rachel did the same with her brother and then moved on to her parent's bedroom. When the worms were in place, deep within their victim's skulls, Rachel turned on the ceiling lights to have a better view of the transformation. She stood by the bed and watched her mother's eyes rolled back in rapture. Her father was also waving his hips back and forth, as if he was fucking the mattress. Rachel rubbed her pussy, excited by bizarre display.

Soon enough, Rachel's mother let out a loud moan while her entire body jolted in bliss. Behind those blank eyes, her old life was disappearing forever. Whatever was important to her in the past was now irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was sex; reproduction, orgasms, more sex. It was not important when, where or with whom. Sex was everything.