Familiar Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene's moans were followed by Rachel's. She had performed her instructions with precision and she had succeeded. Her entire family had been subdued quietly and efficiently. There would be no screaming in terror. No running out of the house to call the police. No danger. There would be only pleasure, like the one she was feeling right now. Rachel threw her head back and her pussy gushed.

***

Back in the present, Rachel's face was mirroring the one in her memory. She remembered everything now, the savage ravishing, the huge tentacles, the incredibly irresistible pleasure.

Her legs trembled while her pussy twitched on empty. She was climaxing too!

When her orgasm subsided, Rachel's limb body slipped to the floor. Her mind was spinning after learning the truth.

"As you can see Rachel, you made this happen. You were instructed to act normal after completing your mission but your mind must have gone too far and blocked everything out. Nonetheless, you did a great job."

The astounded woman stared at the swinging phallus of the alien in front of her. How could she fit that huge thing in her body? How could it made her feel so good? Rachel was in a turmoil of mixed emotions. She had discovered true bliss but in the process, she had destroyed her family.

Rachel's eyes filled with tears knowing that she was to blame for everything. She had put a worm in the brain of each member of her family and now they were like zombies; they were slaves to sex. However, the lingering tingling in her pussy and the renewed memories of mind-blowing bliss, compelled her to reach out and touch that huge phallus. Even though she didn't have a worm in her own brain, she knew that after the overwhelming and joyous experience in the cave, she had become a sex slave too.

I remember now. I had this huge cock inside of me.

"No more wasting time. Introduce me to your family," the alien commanded.

Inside the bedroom, oblivious to what was happening outside the door, Rachel's family was still entangled in a wild orgy. Brad was fucking his mother while she licked Aliana's pussy. Aliana was straddling her mother's face while she leaned to her side, licking her father's cock, getting ready to swallow it whole.

Rachel and the alien stepped into the room and approached the others. The alien was nervous. The males, Brad and Tom, may react violently when acknowledging his presence. The brain-worms increased their libido to irresistible limits but it didn't take full control of their actions. The alien was not strong enough to resist an attack from both of them at the same time. This was the moment of truth.

Rachel watched the debauchery developing in front of her and she considered the situation. Everyone was feeling pleasure. Nobody was suffering. Maybe what she had done wasn't so bad. Or maybe she was just making excuses to join the action. She was horny again.

The first one to see the alien was Aliana. She looked at his weird face, his awkward body and then at his enormous cock. She didn't need to see anything else.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Aliana?" The alien asked, looking back at her.

Aliana stood up and approached the alien without a second thought. She was confused about the presence of this strange creature in the room but the expectation of having that phallus inside of her was stronger than any fear or any doubt.

"Yes... please fuck me," she answered.

"Good girl. I'm going to make you cum like never before."

Marlene and Tom also acknowledged the presence of the alien and neither of them reacted. Tom was happy to have his cock handled by his wife and the fact that there was a monster in the room was irrelevant.

Marlene's body was bouncing back and forth on the mattress while her son pounded her pussy with enthusiasm, but she also became aware of the alien's cock size. It was huge! After she laid eyes on it, she couldn't look away. I want that cock inside of me.

Rachel saw her sister bending over in front of the alien, enticing him to penetrate her. She couldn't avoid feeling a little jealous. She was hoping to get fucked immediately but unfortunately she was going to have to wait. He is going to fuck Aliana first.

Aliana felt the cold phallus sliding along the crack of her ass and wondered if she would be able to fit that enormous thing inside of her. She certainly was going to try.

The young woman screamed loudly when she felt the alien's cock stretching her pussy lips and piercing her body deeper than she thought possible. Her belly bulged to make room as the tip of his cock breached her cervix and entered her womb. It was so overwhelming, yet she wanted more!

"You are tight like your sister, but she was able to take it and so will you," the alien said.

Marlene dislodged her son's cock from her pussy and lifted her torso to have a better view of the alien fucking her daughter. She could see the creature's phallus through Aliana's skin and it was evident how deep she was being penetrated. It was amazing!

Brad was trying to shove his cock back into his mother's pussy but she was not cooperating anymore. Instead, she got off the bed and walk closer to Aliana and the alien.

While Marlene knelt of front of her daughter and caressed her bulging belly, Brad turned around to find Rachel standing beside him. Without thinking about it, he grabbed her sister's breast. Rachel recoiled for a second but then looked down at her brother's cock. It was erect and ready. Maybe she wouldn't have to wait to get fucked after all.

Rachel was fully aware that fucking her brother was very wrong but she was so aroused that she didn't care anymore. She tenderly grabbed Brad's cock, still unaware that her father was approaching from behind.

Rachel shuddered and moaned when she felt her father's hand slip beneath her panties and caress her soaked pussy lips. At the same time, Brad caressed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. She gasped from the sudden rush of pleasure.

Yesterday she was freaking out about her brother and sister having sex and now she wanted nothing more than to feel Brad's cock inside of her.

Without exchanging a single word, the trio was ready to begin a family sex session free of inhibitions. While her father lifted her slim body, Brad aligned his phallus at her vaginal entrance. Rachel's heart was beating fast. She stared at her brother's unfocused eyes. All this was so perverted and so exciting that she almost couldn't wait for it.

Brad pushed his cock into his sister's pussy, slowly and steadily. The young woman was so wet that the phallus slid without any resistance.

Her brother's member didn't feel nearly as good as the alien's but Rachel moaned blissfully nonetheless. More so when she felt her father's penis poking at her anus.

A moment later, Rachel was being double penetrated for the first time in her life. Her brother fucking her pussy and her father fucking her ass was something beyond her wildest dreams, yet here she was, bouncing in bliss between the two.

Rachel pictured herself in this same situation but instead of normal cocks, she imagined having two alien cocks inside of her. Her pussy twitched hard and she almost climaxed at the thought.

Meanwhile, Aliana's body was shivering wildly and her eyes were rolling back in bliss. The large cock of the alien had been too much for her and she reached an orgasm faster than expected. Marlene looked at her daughter with envy while rubbing her pussy with uncontrollable need.

She is so lucky to have that huge cock inside of her. Marlene thought, waiting for her turn.

Aliana was almost unconscious but the alien kept pounding her pussy with the same urgency. The air was pushed out of the teen's lungs after every forceful thrust while a stream of drool hung from her lower lip and swayed back and forth before falling to the floor.

"Don't loose consciousness. We are not done yet," the alien commanded.

Marlene's motherly instincts kicked in and she helped her daughter remain upright while saying words of encouragement. "You can do this, baby. You can take more of this wonderful cock."

But Aliana wasn't listening anymore. Her body was still shivering but her mind had shutdown from over-stimulation. The alien decided to place the unresponsive teen face down on the bed and continue the ravaging.

At that moment, a second alien entered the room...

Both Marlene and the first alien turned their heads to look at him. For a moment, Marlene was startled. The fact that there were green monsters invading her house was finally kicking in. But then she looked at the creature's cock, just as big as the other one, and her pussy twitched hard. This reminded her that those cocks were the only thing that mattered.

"Where were you? You were supposed to be here hours ago. They are ready for transport," the first alien said, while pounding at the teen's pussy.

"I was busy transporting another family from sector 734. I can see this group is being subdued," said the arriving creature.

"Yes, they all are in sexual overdrive induced by the parasites, except the pivot subject. She is very compliant though."

Marlene ignored whatever the creatures were saying and she fell to her knees in front of the new arrival. She boldly grabbed his cock and started licking it, unable to resist one more second or to ask for permission.

"Wow! This female is very enthusiastic," the second alien exclaimed.

"Yes, this one here was the same until she fell unconscious. The parasites make wonders in their libido."

The new alien was happily surprised by this and decided that the transportation could wait. Human females were one of his favorite species as sex partners.

Marlene admired the size and length of the phallus while she licked the tip. She wanted to swallow it whole even though it appeared to be an impossible task.

But the fact that the alien's phallus was spongy enough and her resolution was absolute, Marlene started swallowing and didn't stop until she managed to shove the entire cock down her throat!

The alien fucked her mouth for a couple of minutes and that was enough to send her over the edge. Marlene's muffled moans escaped through her stretched lips while her pussy gushed abundantly. She didn't know until today that it was possible to reach climax while giving a blowjob.

Marlene recovered quickly from her orgasm and laid back on the carpet with her legs spread wide. The alien looked down at her and wondered if this curvaceous human would be able to take his entire cock. Marlene had no doubts whatsoever.

"You really want my cock, don't you?" the alien asked rhetorically.

The alien knelt between the woman's legs and aimed his phallus at her pussy. Deep within her mind, Marlene suspected that this otherworldly fuck was going to be the first one of many. She was going to enjoy hundreds more, maybe thousands, or hundreds of thousand, and this thought made her arousal spike even more.

"Are you ready, breeder?"

"Yes! Please fuck me!"

Her life as she knew it was coming to an end and she couldn't care less. All she wanted was that cock inside of her.

The alien shoved his cock as deep as possible. Then pulled back a few centimeters and pushed back in. Marlene screamed in bliss loud enough to be heard outside the house. As they began to get a rhythm, her moans mixed with the sexual sounds coming from around the room. The squelching sound of Aliana's pussy being pumped from behind; the slapping noises of Rachel's ass-cheeks and pelvis as her father and brother pumped her from both sides. It was a surreal scene.

After a while, the first alien made a grunting sound as he reached climax too. He ejaculated deep inside Aliana's body until it was full to the brim and the sperm squeezed between her stretched pussy lips.

As if they had a mental connection, Tom and Brad reached climax at the same time. Rachel felt both cocks pulsating in her holes while hot fluid spread within her sensitive inner walls.

Influenced by the parasites, the two guys ejaculated more sperm than they had done ever before.

Tired and satisfied, the first alien turned around just in time to see Marlene bucking wildly on the floor as her second orgasm exploded across her curvy body and subjugated mind. The spastic contractions of her pussy felt so good around her mate's cock that he reached climax as well, filling her womb with his seed.

A moment later, the room was quiet again except from the two aliens talking with each other...

The first alien pulled Rachel close to him, confident that Tom and Brad were completely docile. "I'll take this one with me. You take the other females to the breeding ship."

"What about the males? I can't take them by force."

"You don't have to. The females will follow your cock and the males will follow the females."

The time for Rachel's family on Earth was over.

***

The next day, Rachel was standing beside her new lover, who laid in some sort of bed with his large, erect cock pointing upwards. The large panoramic window made it very clear that they were traveling through space, yet it was still very difficult for the young woman to believe that this wasn't just a dream. So much had changed in the course of a few hours. The effect of the alien's blue light had completely worn off and Rachel's mind was clear, which made the recent events even more confusing. The only thing that Rachel knew for certain was her undeniable arousal and that she wanted the alien's huge greenish phallus inside of her one more time.

"Come on darling, you know you want it."

Rachel thought about it for a moment. If all this was a dream, then it would be a delightfully strange wet dream. And if this was real; if this was really happening, then she had no choice. She had to let the alien fuck her whether she wanted it or not. At least she told herself that to feel better, because the truth was that Rachel's pussy was burning hot and she couldn't wait one more second to sit on that big, fat cock.

His cock is so big. It drives me insane. Rachel thought, staring at the waiting phallus.

The excited woman straddled the alien, positioned the phallus at her vaginal entrance and slowly moved her hips down, letting it stretch her cavity to the limit, touching nerves that she didn't know she had. The last time that cock was inside of her, she had been deeply enthralled but now, with her mind crystal clear, it was a very different experience and even more enjoyable.

Rachel's knees touched the table when the huge cock reached bottom. The astounded woman stayed immobile for a moment, feeling stuffed beyond belief. After the initial shock, she started bouncing up and down, slowly at first, then faster. While she waved her hips sensually, it occurred to her that the alien was not doing anything to make this happen. It was all her. She impaled herself on his cock and she was the one fucking him, not the other way around.

When did I became such a slut? I don't care. I want to feel like this forever.

The alien was happy and a little surprised about how the situation was developing. It was not the first time he had abducted a human female but it usually took more convincing to make them breeding partners. But not Rachel. It was like she had been waiting for this her entire life.

Rachel felt something poking at her ass. When she turned her head and saw another alien behind her, the woman's heart jolted hard and her pussy started twitching like crazy. She remembered picturing this the day before, when her father and brother double-penetrated her. Now it was coming true, as if this was her true destiny; being fucked in every hole at the same time for all eternity.

Oh, God!

The second phallus was not even half way inside of her when Rachel reached an orgasm. Her pussy and ass clutched both cocks in spastic contractions while her body shivered violently. Nonetheless, unlike her excitable sister, she did her best to remain conscious and enjoy this bliss for as long as possible.

The alien below felt Rachel's pussy twitching and started pumping faster, trying to prolong her climax. The alien penetrating her ass, regardless of her uncontrollable shuddering, kept pushing in until his cock couldn't go any further.

A few minutes later, when her orgasm subsided, Rachel could already feel another one building within her loins. This was becoming the best fuck of her life and it was just starting. A subtle smile formed on Rachel's lips when she visualized what the future had in store for her.

The trio kept fucking for a long time, during which Rachel thought about her family. Will she ever see them again? Was her mother and sister enjoying this change as much as she was? What about her father and Brad? She hadn't seen any female-aliens around. What would become of them?

She had hundreds of questions, but all them were forgotten the moment her next orgasm overwhelmed her body and mind.

The end.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.