Family Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes girls, you can, right dear?" Candy asked as I stood there with my mouth hanging open and a stunned look on my face. "O....Kay..." was all I could say. The girls smiled ear to ear, high fived each other and turned to head out to the deck.

As they opened the door, both girls pulled their towels off to reveal that their plan was already set in motion before asking. They were completely naked under those towels. It was obvious, as they walked out, this was not their first time naked in the sun. Both girls had tanned asses, I knew because I was staring at them.

When the door shut, Candy said "close your mouth Ray, your gonna catch a fly" and laughed as she stepped to the sink to for a glass of water. I closed my mouth, blinked at the vision I just witnessed, then turned to go to the sink. From the kitchen window, most of the deck was in clear view.

Outside, the girls were getting wet holding the water hose over their bodies. It reminded me of a beer commercial as they let the water trace the curves of their bodies. It was hot outside but the cold water was causing their nipples to stand erect. It was also causing my cock to become erect. "Oh to be that young again and know what I know now" Candy wished out loud.

"Babe, you look like that now" I said as I ran my hand across her ass. My wife's body has no sagging, no dimples and no wiggles. She's toned, tanned and she loves to wear sexy clothes that show all her assets. She has been known to flash her breasts, pussy and ass before and it drives me sexually crazy.

"So would you fuck them right now, if given the opportunity?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I have learned over our married life that honesty is always bet so I smiled real big and shrugged my shoulders. In my mind I had already done all three of these ladies.

Candy reached down and grabbed my hard cock through my shorts, "answered my question" she said as she massaged my cock. She moved her hand up and slipped it inside my shorts, good thing I go commando as she wrapped her hand around my swollen cock. We stood at the sink as Candy stroked my cock so we failed to see Tabs get up and head inside.

Candy was in the front of my shorts when I felt another hand on my ass. I had closed my eyes to enjoy my time and apparently so had my wife. "Yea babe, that feels good on my ass" and my hand job on my cock paused. I opened my eyes and looked around to see my wife motionless. I looked around the other way and found Tabs standing there and indeed, it was her hand on my ass.

"Damn, that was so hot, I couldn't resist" Tabs said as she squeezed my ass cheek. She took her free hand and put it down the front of my pants and joined Candy's hand on my stiff cock. "Damn your big and hard too" she said as she pumped my cock with Candy's hand hanging on too. I put my hands on the counter to brace myself as I enjoyed the two handed job.

Candy released my cock and removed her hand from my pants, only to reach for the waistband. In a quick motion, she released my shorts that kept me contained and freed my cock in Tabs hand. Tabs looked around me and saw what her hand was holding and licked her lips "what a cock! Candy, please, oh please, can you teach my how to suck a beautiful cock like this?"

Candy smiled and said "only if you agree that what happens here, stays here. It didn't take but about a half second for Tabs to agree then Candy asked what she was going to do about Les finding out. "Oh, you let me take care of that" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Okay, after dinner and before we go to sleep. I'll show you girls, but only if Ray agrees. Ray, how do you feel about this?" as Tabs continued to stroke his cock.

"I feel like I'm going to cum if you don't stop" I said as I held on to the countertop. My balls had started to draw up to expend my load thenTabs stopped. "So I get left with this!?"

"Sadly, yes, for now" Tabs said as she turned and went back outside shaking her ass. Candy laughed and went out to join the girls, stripping at the door. I stood at the sink, erect cock, blue balls, and three naked females right outside the window. Time to take matters into my own hands so I took my cock in my hand and stroked it slowly but it didn't take long to reach orgasm.

My load shot out and landed in the sink, pooling in a glass that I used earlier for water. I milked my cock off then wiped the head off on the dish towel before pulling my shorts up.

I went to the den to watch some TV while I waited for the tanning session to end. There was a golf game on so I leaned back in my favorite chair to watch. There is a half bath just off the den where I was watching TV and it was the closest one from the deck. While I watched the game, I was treated to several naked women coming through to use it.

One time, Tabs came in during a commercial and stood right by my chair, facing me, to ask about the game and how her favorite player was doing. I told her and asked some follow up questions just to see if she would stand there and she did. She was not embarrassed or shy at all. Les came in while we were talking and asked Tabs if she wanted something to drink.

I didn't want to jinx any of this new clothing optional day so I stayed in my chair. Besides, if I stood, I would gave pitched a colossal tent and I didn't want to scare them. When they came back through, Les handed a drink to me then kissed my on the lips.

I reached for the drink with one hand and reached to steady Les with the other hand. I missed my target of her arm as she leaned over and grabbed her breast instead. There was not much I could do because she had leaned to far in to adjust. She didn't flinch so I played along with it. Les usually kisses me on the cheek so this was something else new and I liked it.

As she stood up, I released her breast and she said "thanks dad" then looked at my bulge and said "looks like somebody needs a hand! I guess since Tabs and mom have already had their turns, this one is all mine." My eyes opened real big as Les, without hesitation, sat her drink down on the side table and reached for my shorts.

Undoing my shorts, she reached in and managed to free my swollen cock. "Nice size dad, I didn't know you were so big, and the shape is really nice." I was not about to ask how my daughter knew so much about the size and shape of cocks.

She started stroking my hard cock like a pro and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every bit of attention. I felt a warm sensation and looked down to see myself impaled in her mouth. She was taking almost half of my cock in her mouth and her tongue was slipping around the crown adding mire pleasure. I put my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down.

Tabs came back in the room carrying two drinks and encouraged Les on as she sucked my cock. She took the drinks outside then returned to watch Les at work on me. She positioned herself on the other side of my chair to watch.

Les increased her bobbing while stroking the lower portion of my cock as I felt my balls suck in. I was getting real close to blowing my load in my daughter's mouth. "Les, I'm about to cum" I said and she pulled back till her lips were at the crown of my cock. My ass cheeks clinched together and I raised my cock up as I came.

The first rope of cum hit the back of her throat as did the next two and the rest just emptied with less force, coating Les' mouth. Her hand was milking the remaining cum then she pulled off my cock as Tabs said "I want to taste it too!" Les leaned over my spent cock and met Tabs as they French kissed, sharing my cum between them.

The sight of them sharing my cum over my cock was enough to keep me hard. When they finished, Tabs lowered her mouth to my cock and licked me clean. Les had leaned back away and was wiping her mouth then cleaning her fingers off. When they were finished, both girls stroked my cock a few times, then complimented me again on size.

Les said "I love the taste of your cum daddy, maybe I could have some more later?" I told her probably so, patted her ass then they walked out. I laid back in the chair agin and took a quick nap.

12