All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 02'

by hjames1950

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome chapter!

I loved how you brought his sister Becky into this story! It's an awesome story.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
hhhm, that was different!

was not expecting his sister becky to be quite the bitch/ball buster!!

intriguing tale,,maybe the son will grow a pair and start leading instead of following,,hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story and a great series

I love it that Joey says, "I found that I was enjoying being naked in front of her." He means his mother, of course. He's expressing what lots and lots of boys maybe even every last one them feels. Every young male is a natural exhibitionist, especially when it comes to his own mother. He's proud of what he's got jumping around in his pants and he wants, he really aches, to have his mother see his young cock, study it carefully, take in every vein and curve and swell of it, smile with delight as she feasts.her eyes on it, and openly, gushingly praise his fine fat cock. He wants his mom to see his cock when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls and to tell him how darn cute it is (he secretly thinks it really is darn cute). And he wants her to see it when it's rock-hard, standing tall and proud and reaching for the sky. Most of all, a boy wants his beloved mother to watch as he blows his young balls and splatters his creamy semen all over the place. It's really not too much to ask, and thankfully nowadays more and more mothers are giving their darling baby boy this harmless bit of pleasure. As they watch their son's cock in action, though, many of them find that that warm hairy hole between their legs, the same hole the boy came out of, is running like a river. Their mommy-juice is streaming down their ass and legs. Some of them at least decide they've got a much better place for their boy to blow his balls. And that leads to the most joyous fun a son and mother can ever have. The son fucks his own mother's cunt, mom cums like crazy, and he finally gives a great grunt and shoots his great big load of sperm up the twat of all his boyish dreams. Then they smile and gently kiss, his fat cock still buried in his mother's twat, where it's always safe and protected and loved.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i actually found this

chapter to be pretty predictable - and not even the sex was exciting

Gambit275Gambit2756 months ago

do becky's friends screw their brothers?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous