Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she asked "What are we going to do now?"

Well, for a start let's see if I can make you pregnant!

WHAT? You really want to do that?

Yes, I do. I love you Angela and I want you to have my babies. I want to sleep with you every night, and fuck you every night until you are pregnant! I want to be with you.

Well then lover boy, we have some decisions to make! First, we have to tell your mother, something I am not looking forward to, and then we have to decide where you are going to live, here or over the road. I also have to tell you that I think I have been in love with you since you saved my life the first time, but I was so depressed because I thought you would never feel anything for an old braud like me! Also, I have to tell you the truth about 2 other things. First, I have been having an affair with your mother for the last 3 years, something I do not really want to stop either, and second that I am aware that she is really not your mother biologically!

I was stunned but said, Old you are not Angela, although there will be a lot of people that point as you are older than me! I have no problem with that. Now, I didn't know that anyone outside the family knew she wasn't my mother, but the fact that she told you does not bother me any, and as to your affair, well I never knew my mother was a lesbian, and didn't dream that you were also, but I guess you are both bi-sexual and are happy with that! I know about it now, and have no problem with it, but I have to tell you that I have occasionally fantasied about fucking my mother too! As for telling my mother, well let's just leave that until after we get you pregnant!

We can't do that as she is my best friend, but I think you can fuck me once more before we go over and tell her, don't you, only this time, you are going to claim me as no other man has ever done! It may never happen again either, but I want to be yours completely and totally!

What do you mean Angela?

Fuck my ass, get your rock hard cock, deep in my ass and fill it with cum!

I needed no persuasion to do that, just laid her on her left side so her one leg was under her, and pushed my rock hard cock towards her ass. All our combined cum had flowed out of her pussy into her ass crack making it quite slick, and when I gently pushed against her asshole, I slipped in easily. She gasped, and I stopped.

Are you ok?

Yes, it stung a little, but it's actually quite enjoyable! Now fuck me!

I started to move, gently at first, but then with increasing speed. Angela was now pushing back at my thrusts, and slamming her ass onto my cock. I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls, and sped up even more as suddenly my orgasm ripped through my cock sending stream after stream of cum up her ass. I just kept pumping in and out for another half hour or so as Angela was lost in a world of her own orgasm, and then suddenly I was cumming again, this time feeling it drain my balls up her shapely ass.

We stopped moving together, and just lay there. "I think that when I am pregnant you will have to fuck me like that again and again! It felt wonderful". "Only on one condition" I said!

She looked over her shoulder at me, raised an eyebrow and said "What's that then?"

I looked at this wonderful beautiful woman, who had 2 loads of cum in her ass, and my cock still buried there, 2 loads of cum in her pussy, and one in her stomach, and said "Marry me!"

"Only if your mother is told today, and she agrees. If she doesn't agree I won't because it will be betraying her friendship, which I guess I have already done by taking you into my bed and your virginity!"

I was a little disappointed, but agreed, and we got up to get dressed. We crossed the street, little realizing that we had spent almost 24 hours talking then fucking, then finally making love! When we got to my door, it opened and mom came out onto the porch looking nervous and apprehensive.

What's up Mom?

I was wondering where you had got to! You know it's been 24 hours since you went over to talk to Angela?

WOW, er, no I didn't realize, but I am fine!

Stella, can we come in and talk a little, there's something I have to tell you too, and I hope you can forgive me!

Come in and sit down.

We sat in the lounge, Angela propping her crutches against the bar and sitting on the bar stool. Angela started it all off.

Stella, you know from what I told you that I didn't feel like a woman anymore, that I wanted to end my life and be rid of the grief and depression. Well, what if I told you that I don't feel like that anymore?

I would be amazed, but thankful that my friend is finally back on the planet with the rest of us!

Even if it included me being a part of your family?

Angela you ARE part of my family!

As your daughter-in-law Stella.

There was silence. Mom had finally had the penny drop! It had dropped with a clang! She stood there open mouthed looking from Angela to me, then back to Angela. At this point I thought I had better say something!

Mom, this may be a shock, but I have been in love with Angela for a long time. I have never done anything about it because I thought that she would never be interested in me, and because it would dishonor your friendship. This afternoon, correction YESTERDAY afternoon changed all that. I am sorry mom, but I have now dishonored your friendship with Angela. I am in love with her. I want to marry her, and to have children with her. I also know about you and Angela, and that causes me no problems.

Stella, I also need to tell you that I have actually been in love with Mark since he saved my life the first time, and when he did it the second time I tried so hard not to allow my love to dishonor you! Please forgive me, forgive us, but please let us know what you think!

I thought she was gonna yell and scream, but she just took a huge deep breath and sighed. She looked at us both, and then made her decision.

OK, I can agree to this, but I would like to put a couple of things on the table too. First, I would like to keep seeing Angela. Can you live with that Mark?

Yes I can, and have already said so to Angela!

Second, I have been considering a divorce from your father. It will leave us broke, but things have not been good for a few years now and he never shows any interest in me. I would like to come and live with you!

Angela and I looked at each other and both of us nodded and we agreed immediately.

And third mom plowed on relentlessly, I would like to get out of this house as soon as possible.

It was at this point that I realized mom had no idea about a few things. I decided to clean the slate a little and maybe make things a little more comfortable for us all.

Mom, we have no problem with any of this, but I would like to ask you a few questions, about something that Angela is aware of, and I would also like to change the status of our relationship a little, and maybe I can even give you a little hope. I need to check something, and then we can continue this, can you make some coffee please?

Mom looked a little startled but agreed. I also suggested we adjourn to the kitchen as I thought we might need the table!

Mom helped Angela up and they left for the kitchen, and I went to Dads' den. I moved the picture on the wall behind the desk, and looked at the safe. When dad had it installed, I heard the engineer giving dad the combination, but I had never used it until now. I opened the safe, and took out the contents carefully, and briefly looked at them, satisfied by what I saw, and then went to the desk, where I put the contents through the printer to copy them, and returned the originals to the safe in the exact order they had been in.

When I entered the kitchen I saw Angela and mom sitting at the table, with coffee, and sat down with them. I decided to start the ball rolling!

Ok mom, I would like to change our relationship a little, as you are not my mother biologically, and as I have had certain lusts for you as a woman, which I have told Angela about, I would like to call you Stella, is this ok?

She looked a little dumbstruck and asked what I meant?

I replied, being a little blunt I will admit, that I had fantasied about fucking her brains out on one or two occasions, and felt that as she was not my biological mother that this was not incestuous, and wanted to put our relationship onto a more adult footing!

There was a pause as she stared at me with an open mouth, but then she looked at Angela, who nodded slightly to indicate this seemed a good idea to her, and she then agreed.

Right, Stella it is! Now Stella, have you ever seen my birth certificate?

No!

What did dad tell you about my biological mother?

Just that she died in childbirth, but no more! I got the feeling that he didn't want to talk about it.

Did you know dad had a safe installed in his den?

Yes I did, but I could never get in!

Well, I overheard the engineer give dad the combination when it was installed, and it still works. So... Do you know anyone called Valerie Smith?

Yes, and so do you, although you will know her as Val Bloomington!

Dads Personal Assistant? I replied stunned

Yes, why?

Because she is listed as my mother on my birth certificate, here is a copy!

Stella was stunned! I went on "And by the way, just to keep you in the picture, I went to see dad at work a few months ago, and there was no-one there, so I let myself up to his office, and saw him fucking her over the desk! They are still at it!

Stella asked me if I would make a statement to that effect to assist in the divorce, and I agreed as I was now really pissed at Dad! In fact, I wanted nothing more to do with him after my discoveries of the last few minutes.

OK, now, next on the table is something that is going to shock you! Did you know dad has $84 million salted away in the Cayman Islands?

Stella dropped her coffee cup which smashed on the floor! Her hand went to her mouth! No idea then I thought!

I went and got the brush and a mop and cleaned up the coffee while Stella sat dumbstruck at the table.

Time I think to go see an attorney. What do you think? I have copies of the paperwork I got from the safe that shows the accounts and where they are, so we can certainly live comfortably. I also suggest that we stay put here until the attorney is ready to serve the documents, but that we might want to consider moving home. This means Angela you will have to sell your house, and we can all look for one together? What do you think?

Stella and Angela looked at me, at first a little confused, and then with dawning comprehension in their eyes! Yes, they could suddenly see that living across from dad when he discovered we knew about his money was going to be a little difficult.

OK they agreed, let's go look for a house! They were both suddenly laughing! We decided to use Angelas' computer to search for a house, and we also decided that perhaps we should rent at first, then buy after the divorce was final!

We crossed the road to Angelas home, and went to work! First we looked up an attorney. Stella found a female one specializing in divorce, and placed a call! An appointment was set up for the following day, and we started to look for a house. The criteria were simple. It had to be three bedroom to stop people asking too many questions, it had to have a 2 car garage with internal access to the house for Angela to manage, and it had to be near to the college I was going to attend, which was fortunately a local college so Stella could continue at her job until she found another one!

We found a wonderful ranch style home, three car garage and 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. It was about a 20 minute drive from where we were, but it was a little more money that we wanted to pay in rent. Angela made the decision to call about it, and spoke to the owner, who was reluctant at first, but then agreed to meet us all, so we could at least view the house.

We went straight over, and drove into a quiet, upmarket neighborhood. The house was located at the end of a street where there was a turning circle, and had a nice lawned yard. We all immediately liked it, but were afraid to get our hopes up, however we went to the door and spoke to the owner.

The owner was a nice lady, who immediately took to Angela and Stella. When she asked about who would be living there, she was told that it would be the three of us. She looked a little concerned, but I stepped in and said it was my Fiancée, indicating Angela, and her best friend who was about to hit a nasty divorce, and wanted somewhere to live safely. She seemed shocked that Angela was my Fiancée, and asked how that had happened. Angela told her freely about the incident with the loss of her leg, what I had done, and how we had fallen in love as I cared for her, stretching the truth a little in places, and hiding the fact that Stella had been my stepmother completely!

It came as a surprise but the lady knew of the incident, remembering the press coverage of the trial and subsequent imprisonment of Richard, and immediately became warmer towards all of us. She asked what we could do about a security deposit, and rent. We explained we were to sell Angelas house, and as soon as that was done, we would be able to pay the rent she was asking, but that we would be unable to pay what she was asking initially, and still be able to live. She thought about this, and then asked where Angelas house was.

We explained where it was, and the fact that it was opposite my dads house and explained that I didn't want to live there as it would cause problems, and also that Stellas husbands house was also in the neighborhood and we just wanted to get away! She thought hard for a few minutes, and then asked us if we would sign the house over to her, on contract, so she would be the legal owner, but that if we did this she would allow us to live rent free for a term to be decided, and no security deposit would be needed. After asking her if she would pay us money if we left before the term was passed, and receiving reassurances, we agreed. She said we could come to her office tomorrow to sign papers, and that she would get them drawn up. She got a business card out of her purse and held it out, and as Stella was nearest she took it, and started to laugh.

What's so funny, the lady asked. Well I have an appointment to see you tomorrow about a divorce, replied Stella, trying hard not to cry she was laughing so much! The lady then saw the funny side of this too and started to laugh along with us!

The following day we went to the attorneys office, and Stella sorted out the initial divorce paperwork, and I made an affidavit in respect of walking to dads office and catching him balls deep in Val's pussy, and we then all three signed the lease for the house, and signed over Angela's house. It was agreed that we would have a week to move all of the stuff we wanted to move before final closing on Angelas house, but that was plenty of time! As it was fairly early in the morning, we decided to go and rent a truck now, and see what we could get done today! As it turned out, quite a lot! We almost emptied Angelas home by the time it was midafternoon, and we were thinking about returning the truck so dad didn't see it, when Stellas cell rang. It was dad. He had to go out of town on business! Tonight!

It seemed a little sudden, but Stella quickly said it was no problem, and did he need anything taking to the office? Dad said that he would be home to collect an overnight bag in about 20 minutes, so I quickly took the truck and Angela, and left Stella playing the role of the dutiful wife! About an hour later, Stella arrived at our new pace in her car, and had a really big grin on her face! She explained that she had followed dad without him knowing, and he had gone straight to Vals home! She had taken photos of him going inside, and felt that it was about time we got everything out that she wanted from Dads house, as he was obviously going to be busy!

Stella and I quickly unloaded the truck into the garage, and sped back to Dads leaving Angela to unpack some of the things in the kitchen. At Dads, Stella went wild. She took the bed, bedroom suite, TV and surround sound from the living room (a 70 inch TV is always good!) and packed her clothes in record time! She then grabbed all her paperwork, passport, banking stuff and went into the den. There she logged into the bank, transferred almost all of the money into her personal account, logged off, and left dad a note, telling him that she was leaving him, and left her key on it!

I also left dad a note telling him that I was going to be moving out with "Mom" as she needed support right now, and that I would be in touch! We then left, leaving our keys on the note, and locking the door behind us! The only thing we had to get now was my car, but that was easy! I drove the truck, Stella drove my car, and we were away leaving nothing behind!

When we got back to the new house, Angela had the kitchen almost ready, and I set about putting the bed up, and moving boxes into different rooms!

Angela and I had the master bedroom as it had the en-suite bathroom that was easiest to navigate for her, and Stella had the other bedroom with the en-suite. By the time I had the boxes and cases moved to the respective rooms, the beds made and we were all clean, it was almost midnight! Angela and I went off to our room and Stella to hers. I was excited! My cock was throbbing and hard in my pants! I was about to sleep with Angela for the first time, but not before I had fucked her brains out if I had my way! Angela seemed to be of the same mind set, because as soon as we got into our room, and the door was closed, she turned to me and said "Now FUCK ME HARD and make me pregnant lover", and sat on the bed! She didn't even get her skirt off before I had it pulled up, and the gusset of her panties pulled aside, and my tongue licking her pussy and clit while I was undoing my pants. I had only licked her for about a minute before I got on my knees, and thrust my throbbing cock up her pussy and started to fuck her like a mad man! As I was fucking her I was pulling her T shirt off over her head, undoing her bra and fondling her wonderful tits, with nipples so hard and erect, and I was taking off my own shirt.

I felt the cum boiling in my balls, and warned Angela I was about to cum, and she looked at me with hungry eyes! Give me a baby big boy, now! I just started cumming and cumming, throwing great ropes of it into her waiting and willing womb! I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. I didn't really care if I did either. This was heaven! My cock buried deep inside the hairless pussy of the woman I loved and lusted after, trying hard to make her pregnant, and not even 2 days before I had never even dreamed this could happen!

After I finally finished cumming, Angela finally got her skirt and panties off, and I finished getting undressed, and we got in bed, naked together, my cock pressed into the crack of her ass as my arms were round her, holding her tits, and we fell asleep in that position!

I woke to the feel of a warm mouth sucking my cock! I was as hard as a rock, and ready to really go again, but Angela apologized, and told me her period had started, so it would be a while before we could fuck again! I just grinned and said "How's your ass feel?". Angela's face spread slowly in a wicked slutty grin and she turned onto her stomach, putting a pillow under her middle raising her ass in the air at a nice angle. I slowly pushed my wet slippery cock into her ass until I could push no more, and then fucked her ass slowly for about 20 minutes before filling her with cum! What a wonderful way to start the day!

The next week was spent sorting out the house, placing furniture, unpacking boxes, and generally ignoring phone calls from Dad. He was pissed, we had left him, but he seemed very smug. With the evidence that Stella had against him and my affidavit too, we had a court date very quickly due to a cancellation, and so it was almost a week to the day that we left that Stella went to court. I went as well to provide moral support, and Angela stayed at home, doing the final bits of laundry that would see us officially moved into our new home!