Family Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At court, Dads attorney was very terse, and stated that he agreed to alimony of $500 a month and that along with what Stella had taken from the house, this is all he could afford. The Judge asked for his earned income, and agreed that this seemed a fair arrangement, unless there were any objections! Stellas attorney then stood up, and dropped the bombshell.

Your honor, my client is not satisfied with this, and asks for a sum of $50 million, from the secret and hidden account that the respondent has in the Cayman Islands, which we can provide paperwork to this court today to prove.

Dads face paled. Then he started to get a sweaty brow. He just sat there, deflated. His attorney gaped, not knowing what to say or even do. Dad had obviously not told him about the money either. There was a brief and hurried discussion between Dad and his attorney, after which the attorney demanded that first Stella be arrested for breaking into the safe and stealing documents, and that there was no way that this money would be paid to a thief.

The Judge listened with a polite smile on his face, and then asked Stella directly "Did you take the paperwork from the safe to use in this divorce?"

Stella replied that she hadn't. Dad called her a Liar. She called him a philandering cheating son of a bitch. Dad threatened her. The Judge banged his gavel and ordered them to sit and be quiet.

The Judge then asked Stella how she had come into possession of the paperwork. Before Stella could answer, I stood. I gave them to her your honor after finding out that my mother is not in fact dead, but that she is actually alive and well, is still sleeping with my dad as often as they are able, even using his office to have sex, and that their affair is still as active as it ever was.

The Judge considered that for a moment. He asked me "What were you doing in the safe" and I replied that I was looking for my birth certificate. He asked me if it was there, and I replied that it was, but so was the other paperwork, so I merely copied it all on the printer, and left the originals apart from my birth certificate in the safe. The Judge considered, and decided that there was no theft as the original paperwork was left, and that I had the right to my birth certificate. He also decided that the $50 million asked for was too much, but that as there was a total of $84 million, and it had been secreted away since Stella and my dad were married, and as the initial deposit came from a lottery win from after Stella and my dad were married, that half of it would be hers.

Dad was livid. The Judge informed him that he had one month in which to get the money transferred to Stella, and if he did not do so, then the entire amount was forfeit! He granted the divorce effective immediately, and released my Stella from the court room, telling Dad he had to remain to prevent him following her to find out where she lived!

Stella and I left, and as we walked to where we had parked the cars, I said to her that it would be a good idea if we got new tags for the cars, as he knew ours. Stella decided that we would just get new cars, and that until we did we would have to manage as best we could, and keep a close eye on the rear view! Stella left to go home, and I left to go and see about my college that was due to start in the near future.

I got home 3 hours later after having to take a long route home. This was because Dad had driven to college and tried to follow me. He even tried to talk to me before I drove off. I just ignored him. When he shouted at me and tried to intimidate me, I told him he was a failure, and got in my car and locked the door! When I drove off, he followed me, so I tried to lose him. When this failed, I eventually called 911 and told the police despatcher what was going on, and they had a car come to me! I kept them updated with where I was, and just as I was turning into my Dads street, a cop stopped him. I drove off, leaving him fuming and arguing with the cop, but unable to follow me!

I got home to find the drapes drawn and soft light in the lounge. There was no-one to be seen though! I took off my shoes, and coat, and walked towards the bedroom to get changed. The door was open, and I could hear noises from inside! As I got to the door and looked in, I saw Angela, naked, lying on her back and Stella just as naked licking her pussy! Stella had her back to me so hadn't seen me, but she was kneeling on the floor with her face buried between Angels thighs! Her legs were parted, and I could see, for the first time, her clean shaven pussy, which was dripping wet! I could see the outline of her tits from the side as they gently swung with her licking motions. GOD I was so turned on! My Fiancée being licked out by her love, a woman I had also fantasied about fucking! I quietly moved back from the doorway, and stripped naked also! My cock was so hard, and all of its 7 inches was pointing at the ceiling!

I walked back to the bedroom door quietly, and just stood there, my cock in my hand, gently moving it back and forward! Angela opened her eyes for a moment, and saw me there! Suddenly a wicked gleam came into her eyes, and she mouthed at me "fuck her!". I mouthed back "You sure?" She nodded briefly, and my grin widened. I crept into the room, and up behind Stella, whose shapely ass was waving in front of me. I knelt down carefully between her feet. Her pussy was glistening in front of me, her lips parted showing me the entrance to her womb, her clit standing erect. I looked over Stella into Angela's eyes as I took my cock in my right hand and aimed it at Stella's unsuspecting pussy. I mouthed the words "I love you" to Angela and then pushed forward. My cock slipped straight into Stella's pussy which was warm, soaking wet and tight! I was balls deep in a half second. Suddenly Stella realized what had happened. I reached round her and started to stroke her clit with one finger on my right hand, while my left grabbed her tits and started to play with her nipples. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "Surprise".

I thought she was going to scream, to try and throw me off, to climb off me and slap me. She was so rigid and seemed furious for that half second. Then she calmly looked over her shoulder and told me "well, if you make me pregnant you can't marry us both, but damn it feels good to have a big hard cock stuffed up my pussy again!"

Angela just laughed and said "Well Stella he has wanted to fuck you for a long time, almost as long as he wanted to fuck me, so I figured he could get his wish, and you could get some cock again!"

It was slightly surreal, kneeling here with my cock buried to the hilt in Stellas cunt, while she had been licking my fiancées pussy, and to hear this being said, but what came next blew my mind!

"Can we share him forever Angela? You marry him, but can we please share him, have his babies, fuck him every single night as well as each other, and just be a completely slutty family?"

Angela just looked overjoyed and said of course, and then Stella looked over her shoulder at me and said "You have to get Angela pregnant first, so before you cum, get that cock up my ass, but now you are in me, you are always gonna have this ass and pussy to fuck!" I lost no time in beginning to stroke in and out of Stellas soaking cunt, thrusting deep, and then pulling out almost completely. I felt the cum begin to boil, and said to her, Stella, I'm sticking my cock up your ass now, so be ready!

She just widened her legs underneath me as I pulled from her sopping pussy and lined up with her ass. I pushed forward at the same moment as she pushed back, and I slid all the way into her ass in one smooth thrust, and before I could take another I started pumping what seemed like gallons of cum up her ass. This woman who until less than a month ago had been my step mother, had now had my cock up her pussy, and up her ass, and my cum now filling her ass! I was in heaven.

After I finished cumming, I pulled out of her ass, and went to have a shower, leaving both of them enjoying each other. The last thing I saw as I went into the bathroom was Stella moving into a 69 above Angela and getting her pussy sucked as much as she was sucking Angela. I turned the water in the shower on, and got in, washing myself clean of sweat.

Stella had left a razor in the shower. I had a sudden thought! I knew then that Stella had shaved her pussy to its bare smooth state, and I decided that I would surprise them! I didn't have much hair on my chest or legs, and what was there was all fair and fine, but my cock was surrounded by a forest of bushy dark wiry hair. I had even seen Angela pull some of this out of her mouth after going down on me, and thought that this must not be nice. I shaved my cock, my balls, and left myself completely hairless. Just doing this made me hornier than anything. I got out of the shower and dried myself, wondering if Stella and Angela were still fucking! I peeked into the bedroom. Stella was now fucking Angelas pussy with a strap on, and I decided to join back in! I walked to the bed, and climbed on, lying on my back!

Stella saw my cock first as Angela had her eyes closed in orgasm. Her eyes widened! Oh MY she said, causing Angela to look! When Angela saw my bare and hairless cock, her eyes couldn't look away, and suddenly she reached over and grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her mouth using my cock as a handle! She took me in her mouth, and then just sucked me in! I felt my cock slide down her throat! She was definitely impressed.

She sucked me so deeply I thought I would cum right there, but Stella decided at that moment to pull out of her pussy and come for a taste too! As Angela let my cock slip out of her throat, Stella grabbed it and pulled it out of her mouth and did exactly the same, taking me deep into her throat! I was in heaven! They took it in turns deep throating me three times each before I couldn't take it any more and I erupted down Stellas throat. She just let my cock shoot her full of cum, before she let me slide out of her throat, then she turned and kissed Angela deeply!

As we relaxed naked together on the bed, both Stella and Angela admitted it was such a turn on to see hairless cock and balls, as they loved deep throating, but hated the hair in their face. I decided then to keep it all bare! We talked for a few minutes about our days, and then we decided to go and eat. Underwear was the dress for dinner that night! Well, panties only for the ladies, and boxers with my cock hanging out of the opening for me! As we ate, we talked about when we should have the wedding, and we decided very soon. I also told them about dad trying to follow me. I then told them that I didn't want to go to the local college any more as Dad would probably try to follow me again!

We decided that as Dad didn't know where we now lived, that the next day we would go and change our cars, but that as he knew our old ones, we would just leave them on his driveway with the titles. We also decided that College was important, and that we would try to change my enrolment to one 40 miles away! Stella reasoned that with $42 million in the bank, gas money would not really be a problem. We also decided to buy the house we were in if we could!

After Dinner, Stella took me to her room and told me to strip. I did, taking off the one item of clothing I had on! She also took off her panties, and climbed onto the bed, and reached into her nightstand drawer. She took out a condom, and told me that she wanted me to cum in her pussy, and Angela had asked her to use the condom as she wanted to get pregnant first. Stella had agreed. She then put the condom on my cock which by now was achingly hard, and rolled over onto her back and opened her legs wide.

OK Mark, you can now see my tits and my pussy, I want your cock deep inside me as a woman, not as your step-mother, and I want you to kiss me like a whore! I want you to fuck me until I have an orgasm. Then, when you have filled that condom with your cum, I want you to leave me the condom so I can drink your cum, and you are to go to bed with Angela and fuck her into pregnancy!

I wasted no time sinking deep into her welcoming cunt. I pistoned into her like a jack hammer, and was relentless. She came twice before I felt the cum stirrings in my balls, and shortly after I filled the condom for her. I took the condom off, and left her in bed, tired, and satisfied. I went to Angela.

She was waiting in bed, naked as the day she was born, and with a look of love and adoration in her eyes. Did you like your present? She asked?

What present?

Well, I decided that as you had wanted to fuck Stella almost as much as me, and as you are a teenage man, I wanted to make your fantasy a reality, so I arranged for Stella to be at that angle when you walked in. I didn't ask her though! The look on her face as your cock filled her was wonderful!

But what about sharing me with her forever?

Well, I want kids, and I know Stella would like one of her own, and I will not be able to work without one leg, so I figured you and Stella could work, I could take care of the kids, we could all have a wonderful life with the sex we need, and you would have a willing pussy every night even if one of us is on her period. And I love Stella and am not prepared to give up her pussy and tits, so it seemed the logical answer.

Did you talk to Stella about it after she got fucked?

Not yet, but I will tomorrow, I promise, but now please please PLEASE get that stiff cock in my pussy and make me pregnant!

Who was I to refuse?

We are now 9 months later, and Angela and I are married. She is 6 months pregnant with our daughter. Stella is late on her period, and thinks she might also be pregnant. My cock is still thrusting into either pussy every night, and if I am lucky both pussies in one night! My life is great, my college course is going well, and I get home every night to 2 beautiful naked women, as we wear nothing in the house by mutual agreement. There have been occasions where Angela has been on the phone while I have been fucking her, and Stella is beside us on the couch watching TV, and occasionally rubbing Angela's nipples, or stroking my balls making me cum. We have the life we want, and are happy!

My dad? Oh he is now living with his secretary who left her husband for him, and he is desperately trying to forget that my life ever intruded into his! He filed for bankruptcy after his company failed in the technology collapse, and lost almost all of the money he had left after the divorce. Life is sweet, but Karma is even better.