All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 04'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks again...

Thanks for another very hot chapter. I'm really enjoying how things are progressing with this extended nudist family. Plenty more to come I hope.

statispro1statispro1over 7 years ago
Agree with the previous comment.

Really enjoying this series. Look forward to meeting more family members.

sober71sober71about 7 years ago
5* s

Just gets better and better. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juices

Drinking mom & dad cum together on dad's cock is rally amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GRET STORY!!! 5*S. HOWEVER,

1) Pussies NEED hair. A bald cunt is like a beautiful painting without a frame. The frame {her locks} pull the eyes to the frame, BUT the frame's visual effect enhances the painting's attraction. A bare twat is just blah!

2) With the proper preparation, the woman is flowing. the tresses contain that juice making a delicious meal's delicious dessert, as well as a fantastic appetizer.

-1) When an unshaven man kisses a woman, the stubble makes her face, red and raw. In the same way a man's face and groin are affected by a woman's stubble.

-2) I hear the "I don't like the loose hairs in my mouth" bull shit >> a minor inconvenience.

There are similar pluses for men with beards. One night, after the bars closed, a 19 year old asked me why I had a {full} beard. I asked her if she had ever gotten whisker burns on her thighs. Long story short, She found out that she LOVES men with beards. By the way, she was 19, and I was 38.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

In reply to Anonymous, a pussy definitely does not need hair, it is a total pain in the arse. I have a pussy and at last, I 've been able to get it lasered, now nice and smooth, no more shaving or waxing and both my boyfriends and girlfriends prefer it. Easier to wash and dry and no one complains of hair between their teeth, perfection. All we need now is to convince men to do the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous